Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Iraqi Currency

wmawhite

The another site would like to inform you that an Iraqi

Central Bank official just revealed the details of the new Iraqi

currency in Baghdad. I will post more details later.

You heard it first from the another site about the new

Iraqi currency to be issued.

If your not on the new another site mailing list you will

miss out on any new details of this new Iraqi currency as it

becomes available.

To join the new mailing list just go to the another site

web site and place your email address in the sign up form

located on the right side.

another site

I wonder why the MOD's would allow this post that is looking to take members away from this site? This looked like a way to get more members.

I wonder why the MOD's would allow this post that is looking to take members away from this site? This looked like a way to get more members.

Gr8Cooker:

My guess is if AC legitimately scoop us here on this the MODS in the interest of our members would be gracious enough to just let it ride. If true, its just too big to suppress for any reason.

Maynard

Tekman, Why would that be? If I buy swiss franc in the commodity market I don´t have any kind of time period. Why does one have one with the Dinar? You and I know both that 60 days just isn´t long enough to cash in all the Dinar. It would have to be a year if there were any kind of time limit. The $2 bill isn´t in circulation anymore but there isn´t a time limit on it. It is STILL a viable currency.

I do not think a time limit could be held to foreign investors.

[sonny1] Sheree year or so, but if they dont release new notes outside iraq, there will be a timeframe to cash in probably 60 or so days

[sheree] sonny1 so we will never get to the 3 if we have to cashin in 60 days?

[sonny1] Sheree imo, never

[sonny1] iraq doesnt want us to get the new notes, they want us to cash in lower and then raise the value to what its worth

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This has nothing to do with Obama.....nor will anyone give Obama ANY kind of credit for what happens in Iraq....this was all done by Bush.....anything and everything good or bad is going to reflect on Bush........but even then, no one can take credit when a countries currency goes up in value because NO ONE controls that but the central bank of that country........

I think somebody needs to wake and smell the coffee. Obama has every intention of taking credit for this. Why do you think Biden is spending so much time over there. Some people on this site know a whole lot more then you do. Facts and speculation thrive on this site and no one has been right yet. It's in GOD's hands and HE is the only one that knows.

The dinar is not impossible to countrfeit and its already been done, and been happening.....no matter what you do to your bills, there is a way to counterfeit anything....why you think the US changes the faces of bills every so often? Its so that the ones who do counterfeit, have to regroup and figure out another way to make fake newer bills.....it keeps everyone on their toes and its one of the ways to keep counterfeit bills to a minimum......and Wikipedia is not a know all post all website....they are not going to know ahead of time of a countries currency and what they plan on doing.....its an encyclopedia, not a fortune teller or something to use when investing your money......not to mention it does not stay factual on everything and is easily manipulated.......no need to even get all wound up over this because its only a rumor....we have seen nothing in the news from the CBI so until then dont even worry about this

Tekman, Why would that be? If I buy swiss franc in the commodity market I don´t have any kind of time period. Why does one have one with the Dinar? You and I know both that 60 days just isn´t long enough to cash in all the Dinar. It would have to be a year if there were any kind of time limit. The $2 bill isn´t in circulation anymore but there isn´t a time limit on it. It is STILL a viable currency.

I do not think a time limit could be held to foreign investors.

Bane, I lean to what you are saying as well. Why would I only have 60 to turn in my Dinar at dollar for dollar? That is an interesting statement. So, what if I hold for a year and it floats to $3.00 and I fly to Iraq, walk into a bank and say please convert to USD. Are they going to look at me and say sorry this shat aint no Good????? The other bold statement that was made that really has me questioning a lot was what they said about Dinar Trade. If you "lock in your rate" and you stand them up and dont go to your scheduled visit to cash in they say that Ali or Adam or whatever the guys name is can possibly come after you with potential legal action? I don't quiet understand that as well. anyway thats my two cents

I normaly have some respect for people that have been on here awhile and the fact that your a VIP in all. Are you serious out this post. Tell me you are joking. I cant believe that you are that gulible to think this is a new currency without any proof at all. To put matters even worse you call yourself a soldier. I take that to mean you are in the military. If this is the case, the how in the world have we ever won a war. Next time you want to post something like this, think twice and consult your commander. That is what you are trained to do. Quit spreading false rumors and try to be more possitive. Until we get the exact wordage from the CBI, this is nothing more than a rumor. I suggest you treat it as much. GO RV!!!!!!!!

No the question is are you serious. Since I have been here I have seen every so called GURU been wrong a million times. I have watched countless personnel talked about not having any money because they "heard" someone talk about waking up to be zillionaires in the morning. Maybe you were in some other military were you were taught to bring people in the wrong direction but I was an infantry soldier and I was told if you did it wrong you ended up killed. But since I am a nice guy and can think for myself. I will stick to the people who have not predicted to be a zillionaire in the morning and listen to what they have to say and make my own decisions. By the way I distinctly said if this was true this is what is exactly what they (FOREX, Dave Ramsey, Every BANK President) that every existed and oh by the way Edward Jones said was going to happen. But hey everyone lets listen to LEGGMAN and all those GURU's who's been wrong a million times and lest see how that works out for you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Bane, I lean to what you are saying as well. Why would I only have 60 to turn in my Dinar at dollar for dollar? That is an interesting statement. So, what if I hold for a year and it floats to $3.00 and I fly to Iraq, walk into a bank and say please convert to USD. Are they going to look at me and say sorry this shat aint no Good????? The other bold statement that was made that really has me questioning a lot was what they said about Dinar Trade. If you "lock in your rate" and you stand them up and dont go to your scheduled visit to cash in they say that Ali or Adam or whatever the guys name is can possibly come after you with potential legal action? I don't quiet understand that as well. anyway thats my two cents

If you "lock in" a rate with Dinar Trade (Ali), what I understand is that he then makes a purchase on that day from the CBI, even tho your appointment with him may not be for another 2 weeks or whatever. If you then decided that you wanted to go elsewhere, you left him holding the bag, and he will probably pursue you with legal action. You can always make an appointment and not "lock in" a rate, tho.

If you "lock in" a rate with Dinar Trade (Ali), what I understand is that he then makes a purchase on that day from the CBI, even tho your appointment with him may not be for another 2 weeks or whatever. If you then decided that you wanted to go elsewhere, you left him holding the bag, and he will probably pursue you with legal action. You can always make an appointment and not "lock in" a rate, tho.

Hey Gozilla. Am i hearing you right that you were or have set an appt with Ali of Dinar Trade? Which office were you able to do that at? I live right next to his Santa Monica office and have visited it only to find you CANNOT set an appt and they use that address as nothing more than a place to call. I'm not claiming all is wrong, just that one can't set an appt there. I showed up to deliver some paperwork and the custodian they refer on their site, Entrust, is right across the street. I visited both, but due to "security" purposes, the people at Dinar Trade don't sit down with you.

Any thought on how to set an appt to speak to someone face to face would be very much appreciated.