Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Lunchtime Opinions @ 12:50 PM MDT - 9/26/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Article: "Alaq pointed out the new system of external transfer and the sale of dollars provides protection from risk to all parties to operations and enjoys international acceptance."  There you go.  I think that's kind of almost a drop the mic situation...

Sandy Ingram  Major news coming out of Iraq. Article: "Iraq to restrict all internal trade to dinars from next yearThis move aims to help control the black market exchange rate. The policy will stop transactions from being conducted in U.S. dollars was announced following a meeting between the central bank governor and representatives of private banks...the US Federal Reserve has agreed to this change...These actions are seen as a positive step in building up the strength of the Iraqi dinar...

Pimpy  Article: "Central Bank of Iraq approves new system for external transferThey're turning more and more to the Iraqi dinar for use than the US dollar which is exactly what you want.  This will definitely strengthen the Iraqi dinar and as it becomes stronger, the value in the exchange between US dollar and Iraqi dinar will strengthen - They will have more value.  We will see an increase in the exchange for the Iraqi dinar.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Does anybody think they will just run with this into next year and not increase the value before then. Not being negative but in all honesty it is Iraq.... nothing would surprise me . I think they will if they can get away with it .

Personally I feel we're close & close to me is now and beginning of 2024. Overall this would not be the time to give out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1