Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tax question on cashing i after RV

elian-gonzales

From what I understand ,if exchanged directly into bullion ( minus whatever fees are incured ) you do not pay taxes until such time as you resell your physical gold( which is only done through federally authorized dealers.) :)

It"s best to consult a tax attorney for completely accurate answers to your question , as I'm sure there are many variables that will come into play. :)

Ok I understand that were going to pay taxes after cash in. How does that work though with exchanging dinar for gold and silver?

I heard there is a form we fill out but how are taxes figured with precious metals? And is it possible we pay less in taxes by exchanging for gold or silver?

Enlighten me you gurus :)

If you handle your money the way you handle those jugs, forget about it! :shakehead:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can get these questions answered in the VIP Site. The info there is towards many tax and investment questions.

Please don't think I'm trying to sell you something, but the info is focused towards post RV/RI.

Adam has and continues to provide answers to these topics.

It's not for rumors, it's for facts.

Go RV/RI

The taxable event occurs with you finally cash into dollars. If you never cash out, then no taxable event. If you cash into gold, no taxable event. When you cash out of gold, that becomes a taxable event. This info comes from many posts over the last 5 years. Talk to a tax authority as far as your personal due diligence.