Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lock-out-on-dinar-purchase-at-5/3-bank

Unitedrich

Anybody else know anything about this? UR

Mod *****,,

I purchased $100,000 Dinar from 5/3, picked it up on Friday. I took a buddy

of mine with me and he bought some. I called another buddy of mine who lives near me and

told him 5/3 sold Dinar. My buddy went there this morning, and the computer would not allow the Bank

teller access to order. They said they have been selling and did not know why they were

locked out. My buddy thought it might be going down so I checked Ali and his rate did

not change yet. He was on his way home to buy from Ali.If you would like to share this on the forum you can.

Read more:

• Upvote 3

Just got off the phone with my currency exchange lady at 5/3. She told me that she was told on Friday September 3 that the Central Bank of Iraq is no longer releasing dinar. In other words what is out is all that will be out until further notice. I asked here "It sounds to me like they are not releasing dinar because they are going to be doing something with the dinar" Her response "Seems that way to me too.". Just thought I would share this with you.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Just got off the phone with my currency exchange lady at 5/3. She told me that she was told on Friday September 3 that the Central Bank of Iraq is no longer releasing dinar. In other words what is out is all that will be out until further notice. I asked here "It sounds to me like they are not releasing dinar because they are going to be doing something with the dinar" Her response "Seems that way to me too.". Just thought I would share this with you.

Well if CBI is no longer releasing dinar, that is very good news.

• Upvote 4

I hate to pile on with the good news, but i was told the same thing by the lady i have been talking to at 5/3 for the last year or so. she told me that cbi was no longer releasing dinar........god i hope so.

• Upvote 12

Bank of Oklahoma's branches are open on Saturdays (at the grocery stores, Food Pyramid, etc). After reading this, I ran down and talked to the guy I buy mine from and he said his computers are showing no change. I need to correct a post I wrote earlier, I stated that BOK buys it from the Bank of Scotland, but it is from Ireland. It is possible that their computers haven't updated yet?! Since they buy it from a 3rd party... He said it was possible.

Post of the month winner.

So far.

But we are waiting on even a better post sometime this month. :lol:

I hate to pile on with the good news, but i was told the same thing by the lady i have been talking to at 5/3 for the last year or so. she told me that cbi was no longer releasing dinar........god i hope so.

Ok...one more good one.

Now who will post the real winner? ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I hope it was another 5/3 bank and another lady sonny1 ;)

I hope that is true but think about it!!! No one will stop selling a currency doring an RV/RI the price will just go to the NEW RATE when you go to make a purchase.

Yes, but they might, the CBI, stop issuing new dinar close to RV to keep outside investment to a minimum......

Yes, but they might, the CBI, stop issuing new dinar close to RV to keep outside investment to a minimum......

Hmmm ... I don't think it is against the law anywhere to say "Opps we ran out" ... but ... Would they have to honor a lock in rate if you purchased on a back order or something? I mean can they deny you from buying because they ran out? Then there again this currency is not globally recognized so who is going to twist their arm to give it to you when they stop issuing out more bills?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since this is a rumor site, here's one for you. I got a call from a fellow Dinar investor and he told me

this morning that a friend (now this locks in the rumor) told him last night that CBI stopped outgoing

Dinar because, they are going to change their currency. I asked change? LOP or complete change?

He said he was told a complete change. Well, I responded BS.

So no fear and I just placed another order today with Ali. No worries IMO.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1