Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 9:09 PM CDT - 8/26/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Breitling  Some of the questions I get from the heavier investors is, "We want to exchange our dinar upfront so we get a big chunk but how do we play this out?"  I have no idea the rate when it does come out, that it's going to go up or retract.  I don't know anyone with the ability to predict that. So when you go to exchange your first chunk, you better have enough that's going to take care of all your hopes and dreams.  And the rest you can risk if that's what you wish to do. :twothumbs:Wise counsel..! :twothumbs: 

Militia Man  Article quote "Joint efforts to attract investors and developing the economic plan."  The Securities Commission is looking to make headway now big time. Global investors are not going to come into Iraq Stock Exchange at 1310. They've not done it before and they're not going to do it tomorrow. Something is going to have to change for them to be motivated. AMEN..! 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

Added @ Midnight CDT:

Frank26  Question "Do we expect any other currencies to re-value when Iraq finally releases the new exchange rate?"  The new exchange rate only belongs to the IQD.  As for as another currency, the dinar is the only currency the IMF has said is going to go up in value.  Why should I care about any other currency - yet.  Although there are good investments.  I don't want to mislead.  Diversification and currency is a good investment, but you better know what you're doing...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  Article quote "Joint efforts to attract investors and developing the economic plan."  The Securities Commission is looking to make headway now big time. Global investors are not going to come into Iraq Stock Exchange at 1310. They've not done it before and they're not going to do it tomorrow. Something is going to have to change for them to be motivated. AMEN..! 

Been saying this for over 15 years…

• Upvote 1

Breitling  Some of the questions I get from the heavier investors is, "We want to exchange our dinar upfront so we get a big chunk but how do we play this out?"  I have no idea the rate when it does come out, that it's going to go up or retract.  I don't know anyone with the ability to predict that. So when you go to exchange your first chunk, you better have enough that's going to take care of all your hopes and dreams.  And the rest you can risk if that's what you wish to do. :twothumbs:Wise counsel..! :twothumbs: 

Good sound words coming from Breitling.  Go RV.

• Like 3