Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LONG LINES AT BANK

mofo

It is going to feel very insignificant, like showing up to Jimmy Hendrix 2010 after they discovered he is actually alive, and you being the only guy in the auditorium. You'll know it rocks but no fanfare to add to the situation. I'm personally going to hire a Mariachi band so that when someone shows up at the bank and look likes he has a satchel of Dinars they will surround and celebrate him/her:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is going to feel very insignificant, like showing up to Jimmy Hendrix 2010 after they discovered he is actually alive, and you being the only guy in the auditorium. You'll know it rocks but no fanfare to add to the situation. I'm personally going to hire a Mariachi band so that when someone shows up at the bank and look likes he has a satchel of Dinars they will surround and celebrate him/her:)

There is nothing insignificant about Jimi Hendrix. To mention Jimi Hendrix and a marachi band in the same sentence is a sacrilege. He was the best guitarist n the history of rock and roll.

• Upvote 3

There is nothing insignificant about Jimi Hendrix. To mention Jimi Hendrix and a marachi band in the same sentence is a sacrilege. He was the best guitarist n the history of rock and roll.

Haha, I know. So are you saying the RV isn't as cool as Hendrix? Cause I am comparing him to the RV not a Mariachi band.

Maybe 200,000 of us would be there for Hendrix 2010. I'll sure be there. Enjoy your Mariachi band. :D

how many people told their love once that they should invest in IQD?1or 2plusOR more?

I have told my 4 younger brothers mom an dad, and they all have purchased dinar, also some close friends and they also invested. :)

I'd say, there will probaby be alot of people at Ali's. But, I'm thinking it should be more controlled, he's taking appointments.

You are right on dogmatic1, we were lucky enough to get an appointment with ali, so we will due our transactions with him, as far as banks go, like most are saying you wont even notice......Lets just hope this happens soon.

I have told my 4 younger brothers mom an dad, and they all have purchased dinar, also some close friends and they also invested. :)

You are right on dogmatic1, we were lucky enough to get an appointment with ali, so we will due our transactions with him, as far as banks go, like most are saying you wont even notice......Lets just hope this happens soon.

Why would you need to get an appointment with Ali now before RV? Just asking.

• Upvote 1

Why would you need to get an appointment with Ali now before RV? Just asking.

Ali is charging 150.00 per million cashed in, tax forms will be provided.Imho the bank exchange will be higher, therefore they will take a certain percentage, not sure what that may be tho.

Ali is charging 150.00 per million cashed in, tax forms will be provided.Imho the bank exchange will be higher, therefore they will take a certain percentage, not sure what that may be tho.

Do you have to buy from Ali to get an appointment to cash in with him ?

Do you have to buy from Ali to get an appointment to cash in with him ?

No... He just asks that you tell him how much Dinar you are cashing in when you make the appointment. There is another Ali feature called a rate lock which you must declare at the time of the appointment. The rate lock is optional. Ali must think the exchange rate will be fluctuating. I think I will make the appointment and show up without the rate lock option. It you rate lock with Ali, you must show up at his designated locations.