Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Appliacation for IRAKA Trading Platform

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that your online trade account is now open and active. You can access it at  Isx-iraka.com  using the following login credentials:

Username: xxxxxx

Password: xxxxxx

Please note that you can conveniently access your account via the IRAKA Web App

https://isx-iraka.com/Login.aspx

For security reasons, we recommend changing your password upon logging in. Additionally, we would like to inform you that the IRAKA app is available for both Apple and Android users, providing convenient access to your account on mobile devices.

Important information:

- To comply with new regulations, please send us hard copies of necessary documents (The KYC  with verified live signatures by your bank or public notary office. Delivery via DHL or any reputable express mail service to the provided address in Baghdad, Iraq is requested within one month.

Iraq – Baghdad

Kahramana Sq. - near Iraqi Traffic Police

Dist. 901 / St. 1 / House No. 11

Mobile: +9647800001133

- Foreign investors are restricted to owning a maximum of 49% of shares in certain Iraqi companies. Ownership limits have been reached for Baghdad Soft Drink (IBSD), Dar El-Salam Insurance (NDSA), Al-Ma’amora Real Estate (SMRI), and Zain Telecommunication (TZNI). Prohibited from acquiring additional stocks in these companies. Resale of current stocks will be handled by the company. Any associated costs and commissions will be your responsibility.

- We advise against purchasing additional stocks in these companies at this time to avoid legal complications.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, haymon said:

Is there a brokerage company "hosting" this on line service? The link only takes me to the login spot. Tks.

Al Karmal hosts this service, yes you can see your stocks and i have purchased using the iraka trading platform.

19 hours ago, haymon said:

Hmmm, I wonder if they can get my stocks transfered from my ghost broker to them so I can actually see them?

if your transferring from warka, no you will have to be in country I have tried to get my broker to do it several times and each time Warka told them that I needed to be in country.

Not warka,

Fron another, Aljazera Brokerage Company.

I believe I contacted  Al Karmal, and if I jump some hoops, they can request my stocks to be transferred  from my ghosting stock broker....

11 hours ago, screwball said:

if your transferring from warka, no you will have to be in country I have tried to get my broker to do it several times and each time Warka told them that I needed to be in country.

Wow Warka is really a piece of work. Wonder what has happened to all the shares from the hundreds or a thousand ISX holders they were managing? Did all their shares evaporate? I doubt it. 

I luckily had my Warka shareholding ( except the Warka Bank stocks) transferred to Al Karmal years ago. Thankfully those shares have grown and dividends have been received inside Al Karmal. 

1 hour ago, jb4388 said:

Wow Warka is really a piece of work. Wonder what has happened to all the shares from the hundreds or a thousand ISX holders they were managing? Did all their shares evaporate? I doubt it. 

I luckily had my Warka shareholding ( except the Warka Bank stocks) transferred to Al Karmal years ago. Thankfully those shares have grown and dividends have been received inside Al Karmal. 

yeah i transferred mine to CBOI and their broker Ahli United.....i then set up another account with Al Karmal and loaded up again!

• Upvote 1

Likewise, I had money in my Warka account as well as shares of theirs in the ISX ( never to be seen again? ) luckily, I got all the other ISX companies transferred before they went dark. The future remains to be seen.  If they come back to life and I have access to my shares, I'll probably sell them and say goodbye.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, screwball said:

if have around 5,000,000 dinar sitting in there and if it comes back it comes back! I might roll it into a CD like last time get higher rate of interest and just get card and use dividends as retirement fund......

Good idea about a CD.

I still have an email from Mr. Issa telling me know my account balance after I moved my ISX shares so I hope to have at least that much dinar to use. ( if they open accounts back up to nonresidents. ) Lots of unknowns for use right now.

• Upvote 1