Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, bigwave said:

image.png.2a9644a6d519b5b19459a0d14b3640ab.png

Top photo.... Yes, 1,000 mph pulling 8 or 9 g's not many in the club that won't pass out.

Bottom photo.... Equalized speed of no g's and you won't pass out. Same as a plane flight. You can't feel 450 MPH

until you start to change direction or altitude. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Top photo.... Yes, 1,000 mph pulling 8 or 9 g's not many in the club that won't pass out.

Bottom photo.... Equalized speed of no g's and you won't pass out. Same as a plane flight. You can't feel 450 MPH

until you start to change direction or altitude. 

I suspect most of us have flown in commercial airliners that have a cruising speed of nominally 0.6 Mach or nominally 450 mph.

At cruising speed, I have the sensation of being stationary.

When boarding and deplaning, the plane floor I traverse is level.

In the same commercial airliner at cruising speed and altitude, I am going “down” “hill” towards the back of the plane where the rest rooms are and I am going “up” “hill” when traversing back toward my seat.

In the reverse and convoluted “logic”, the earth really is Spherical (geoidal) in shape while we exist and live within the Spherical (geoidal) earth on the bottom side of the “firmament” since the commercial airliners’ nose is ALWAYS pointed in the UPWARD direction.

In the same reverse and convoluted “logic”, the spinning Spherical (geoidal) Earth imposes a centrifugal force to keep items on the bottom side of the “firmament” that acts as gravity meaning there is no gravity in the reverse and convoluted “logic”.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...