Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW TO FORUM

CLAREMORE50

Hey there, i'm new to this through a friend told me about investing in dinar. my queston is why and what proof does all these people have there will be a rv soon? I work with someone whos going to afgan in Feb 2011. she said there will not be a rv for a long time. and that troops will remain over there until 2010. ...alot of websites encourage buying dinar for hopeing for a rv. i just wanted to see a headline or written somewhere that there is going to be a rv SOON? What makes people believe there will be one soon??? Needless to say I believed the speculation and rumors and invested to buy Dinar. Its a risky investment. although i do not see it as an investment at all. Can anyone sow proof of RV SOON??????

• Upvote 1

Hey there, i'm new to this through a friend told me about investing in dinar. my queston is why and what proof does all these people have there will be a rv soon? I work with someone whos going to afgan in Feb 2011. she said there will not be a rv for a long time. and that troops will remain over there until 2010. ...alot of websites encourage buying dinar for hopeing for a rv. i just wanted to see a headline or written somewhere that there is going to be a rv SOON? What makes people believe there will be one soon??? Needless to say I believed the speculation and rumors and invested to buy Dinar. Its a risky investment. although i do not see it as an investment at all. Can anyone sow proof of RV SOON??????

In the chat lgs forum, go to the newest Scooter chat and read his information. That will have you convinced! :) He does some awesome research and interpretations of that research.

Welcome to the DV Forums!!!

COME ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All speculation in here , it seems to be the belief that you have that gets you by . Welcome , I`m a newbie myself so I have no CONCRETE intel or info for you , I think you will find it very hard to get ANY Concrete info , ALL SPECULATION IMHO :) again Welcome

In the chat lgs forum, go to the newest Scooter chat and read his information. That will have you convinced! :) He does some awesome research and interpretations of that research.

Welcome to the DV Forums!!!

COME ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense intended but no matter who it is( Intel Guru ) they are still speculating , it`s all a gamble that people have taken here , you have to believe is what`s important ! Again no offense has been directed at anyone whatsoever . IMHO Go RI :)

• Upvote 3

Welcome,Its called a speculative investment so any info / intel should be taken as such. Do your research,come to your own conclusions, and good luck. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much information on here just do your research and decide for yourself if you think it is going to happen. Believe me there is enough information on here for you to at the very least have a educated guess. Also there would not be so many willing to risk so much for nothing. The facts on this speak for itself. You will understand if you do your due diligence on this topic. And welcome to the site... smile.gif

• Upvote 1

First of all welcome, and be sure to do your own research. i am an Dinar investor myself, and sometimes i have my questions on the RV....but this is something that i believe in. I was in Iraq two times, 2007-2009 and 2009-2010. and let me tell you, there is a change that has taken place. LETS GO RV...... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Really...you bought and now want proof? Really? You're just kidding aren't you? No one here is compelled to prove anything. Not to be mean but I have made recommendations to so many who want "proof".

How about this...can you afford for me to be right and you not invest?

Now take the next 24 hours and read a hundred posts in chat. Then decide if there is proof.

Really...you bought and now want proof? Really? You're just kidding aren't you? No one here is compelled to prove anything. Not to be mean but I have made recommendations to so many who want "proof".

How about this...can you afford for me to be right and you not invest?

Now take the next 24 hours and read a hundred posts in chat. Then decide if there is proof.

okay thanks everyone, i've read just about all i can. from this site. so it must be something or else alot of people will be let down. thanks again.

I have been in this investment for 3 1/2 years and am 100% sure that this is about to come to a happy ending. Is that Claremore Oklahoma by the way?

YES,claremore oklahoma