Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Satuday Night Opinions @ 9:25 PM CDT - 10/01/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Pimpy  As much as we love our little investments and we keep hoping something will happen to them you have to be realistic about it.  Currently with what's going on around the world you're not going to see any real changes happen anytime soon. We need things to calm down worldwide...just hang tight people. Things will change hopefully for the better...

*** BGG [reference Kaperoni post 9-29-2022 Below]  Why would they do such a thing?!? They are the richest oil nation in the history of all history. I very much doubt Iraq changes to conform to anyone else’s reasoning. :twothumbs:

*** Mnt Goat ...what is the purpose of this proposed new 20,000 dinar note...I believe issuing this new note is NOT a smart monetary move for the CBI to spend all this time and money on this note when they could be conducting instead the project to delete the zeros, or even issuing the 100 dinar notes, which we were told years ago would be the next lower denomination to come out. They already have the 250, 500 and 1000 notes in circulation and widely used. [post 1 of 2]

*** Mnt Goat   But as inflation rises with their devaluation of the dinar since 2020, these too come almost worthless in Iraq ...Gold is going to sky rocket since all countries are going to go back to the gold standard officially and not just under Basel as we are now seeing partial implementation behind the scenes. Iraq is already preparing for this. This is where our wealth transfer is going to come from. But I could be wrong ( I don’t think so) and so let’s see what happens. [post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

*** Kaperoni  (from 9/29) Yes, Iraq will float the dinar but it won't float until they diversify away from oil and create a private sector market economy and begin to prosper.  (reposted)

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Added @ 10:50 PM CDT:

*** Frank26  Do you think the world banks love a program rate?  Where have hundreds and hundreds of banks from around the world been for all these years...? Well they have not been anywhere near Iraq because there's no profit. But now the leaders of the CBI are telling the world banks, 'guess what we're about to do?'

*** Samson  Article: "Iraq is the largest buyer of gold for the second quarter of this year"   Quote  "The World Gold Council announced today, Saturday, that Iraq was the world's largest buyer of gold during the second quarter of 2022. The council said in a tabular report seen by Shafak News Agency, that ' Iraq bought 33.97 tons during the second quarter of the current year 2022, bringing its balance to 130.3 tons...'" :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I REMEMBER WHEN PIMPY AND JEFF HAD THERE KNOCK DOWN FIGHTS !  HOW MANY GURUS IVE SEEN SINCE 2005 IS UN REAL! YEA I CAN NAME ALOT, EVEN COUCH BOY FRANK! HA! HA! I JUST HOPE THEY ARE MAKING MONEY LORD? IVE RODE THIS TRAIN SINCE MY WIFE DIED IN 2005 AND I HAD TO RAISE MY VERY YOUNG 3 KIDS ALONE, BUT I STILL LOVE ALL!

• Like 3