Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD's Latest on where we are at!!!

jeff12

* don't promote other sites: Are You Itchin’ for More?! ;)

August 28, 2010 · Posted in BALANCE, CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT

All,

It has been another great day!

I’ve heard nothing but positive information about our investment. The rumors are fun, and Obama’s speech only served to create some excitement.

I know you want more… so I just want you all to know that I am still hoping this ride will be over “by the end of the month”. The information I’m hearing still reflects that, but I just don’t know. I guess I’m like all of you… I just won’t believe it until it’s reflected in MY bank account.

Isn’t it interesting? We talk about it like it has already happened. He speak of it in tangible results. Yet… we are STILL WAITING. It’s amazing how the “Law of Attraction” creates so much in so many. I don’t know about all of you, but I BELIEVE and no one can say otherwise to me. The Power of Belief is so powerful, to the point of moving mountains (both literally and figuratively).

This will happen as we have imagined IMO, so hang in there! I feel we are close, and my original stated time-line remains in contact… BY the end of October. What does that mean? Well, “BY” would mean anywhere from tomorrow through October 31st… right?

Go Iraq… Go GOI… Go CH7… Go August… Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

All,

I’ve heard nothing but positive information about our investment. The rumors are fun, and Obama’s speech only served to create some excitement.

I know you want more… so I just want you all to know that I am still hoping this ride will be over “by the end of the month”. The information I’m hearing still reflects that, but I just don’t know. I guess I’m like all of you… I just won’t believe it until it’s reflected in MY bank account.

Isn’t it interesting? We talk about it like it has already happened. He speak of it in tangible results. Yet… we are STILL WAITING. It’s amazing how the “Law of Attraction” creates so much in so many. I don’t know about all of you, but I BELIEVE and no one can say otherwise to me. The Power of Belief is so powerful, to the point of moving mountains (both literally and figuratively).

This will happen as we have imagined IMO, so hang in there! I feel we are close, and my original stated time-line remains in contact… BY the end of October. What does that mean? Well, “BY” would mean anywhere from tomorrow through October 31st… right?

000201DA.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. Its glad to hear some one positive for a change, its a big help to our patience.

Tired of working every week for a paycheck that it already spent. GGGGGGOOOOOO RRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!

If you think working for a living is hard work, wait until you have to worry about making your money work for you....if you've never done that before, you have lots to learn....not all fun and games. Unless your plan is to spend it all until its gone...then its back to work again.

If you think working for a living is hard work, wait until you have to worry about making your money work for you....if you've never done that before, you have lots to learn....not all fun and games. Unless your plan is to spend it all until its gone...then its back to work again.

biggrin.gif Now THAT'S the truth! laugh.gifemot-LMAO.gif

I wonder how many people will be broke in 2-3 years? Hmmm.

:D

All,

Thank you for a great post. You will no doubt appreciate this link. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XAOOkp-7Rw&feature=related

:D

Thank you for a great post. You will no doubt appreciate this link. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XAOOkp-7Rw&feature=related

Thanks for the post and the link. I truly believe in the Law of Attraction. Here's a little story.

Few years ago I got turned onto Abraham Hicks and "The Secret". So i tried an experiment. I turned a $2 bill into $20,000 with a sharpy and i meditated on it every morning. At the time, I was trying to sell a 67 Caddilac that I had and restored for 10 years. The thing was pimp. The car was appraised at $13,000 (I had stumbled upon it in CA for $1,400-there' a manifestation story with that too). However, at the time gas was way up and no one wanted a gas guzzling old Caddilac. Over time, i dropped the price to $6,500. One weekend there was a car show in town, and I parked it on the street for sale. After work, I was sitting in a bar and got a call from the police. A drunk driver smashed the sh*t outta my car and they found him hiding in some bushes down the road after he ran into another car. I was shocked and dismayed but at the same time knew I was insured. Within a couple of weeks, my insurance mailed me a check for $13,000. While I was waiting for my check, I got $8,000 from a small real estate deal. I got $1,000 more than I was asking for.

A little while later, I decided to up the ante. I had another $2, and wanted to turn it into $200,000. However, I made a mistake and put one too many zeroes on it. I thought I had messed up, hell $2 million, where am I gonna get $2 million? I've had that $2 million bill on my altar for several years. This past spring my friend turned me onto the dinar. I did not hesitate to buy some, not even considering my manifestation experiment. Since the government has taken so long, I have a good little nest egg, sitting on my altar with the $2 million bill sitting on top of it, and now my mistake seems like a blessing.

Manifestation apparently takes time.You ask and you will receive, but only on God's time schedule. I made that bill several years ago, but now I can see it coming to fruition. Patience is a life lesson for all of us, and I think this ride is teaching us very deeply. Blessing to all of us.

In Love and Light,

whbiv

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post and the link. I truly believe in the Law of Attraction. Here's a little story.

Few years ago I got turned onto Abraham Hicks and "The Secret". So i tried an experiment. I turned a $2 bill into $20,000 with a sharpy and i meditated on it every morning. At the time, I was trying to sell a 67 Caddilac that I had and restored for 10 years. The thing was pimp. The car was appraised at $13,000 (I had stumbled upon it in CA for $1,400-there' a manifestation story with that too). However, at the time gas was way up and no one wanted a gas guzzling old Caddilac. Over time, i dropped the price to $6,500. One weekend there was a car show in town, and I parked it on the street for sale. After work, I was sitting in a bar and got a call from the police. A drunk driver smashed the sh*t outta my car and they found him hiding in some bushes down the road after he ran into another car. I was shocked and dismayed but at the same time knew I was insured. Within a couple of weeks, my insurance mailed me a check for $13,000. While I was waiting for my check, I got $8,000 from a small real estate deal. I got $1,000 more than I was asking for.

A little while later, I decided to up the ante. I had another $2, and wanted to turn it into $200,000. However, I made a mistake and put one too many zeroes on it. I thought I had messed up, hell $2 million, where am I gonna get $2 million? I've had that $2 million bill on my altar for several years. This past spring my friend turned me onto the dinar. I did not hesitate to buy some, not even considering my manifestation experiment. Since the government has taken so long, I have a good little nest egg, sitting on my altar with the $2 million bill sitting on top of it, and now my mistake seems like a blessing.

Manifestation apparently takes time.You ask and you will receive, but only on God's time schedule. I made that bill several years ago, but now I can see it coming to fruition. Patience is a life lesson for all of us, and I think this ride is teaching us very deeply. Blessing to all of us.

In Love and Light,

whbiv

That is no coincidence, which I don't believe in, God will bless the faithful. It sounds like you are faithful and expecting.

Blessings

Alan