Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guns and Politics....

I wonder if this was a Yakuza hit.

Yakuza, also known as gokudō, are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan. The Japanese police and media by request of the police, call them bōryokudan, while the yakuza call themselves ninkyō dantai. Wikipedia
Activities: Varied, including illegitimate businesses, an array of criminal and non-criminal activities
Notable members: Principal clans: Yamaguchi-gumi; Sumiyoshi-kai; Inagawa-kai
Membership: 12,300 members
Founded: 17th century; (presumed to have originated from the Kabukimono)
Ethnicity: Primarily Japanese. Occasionally Koreans and Americans (JapaneseAmericans)
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I wonder if this was a Yakuza hit.

Yakuza, also known as gokudō, are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan. The Japanese police and media by request of the police, call them bōryokudan, while the yakuza call themselves ninkyō dantai. Wikipedia
Activities: Varied, including illegitimate businesses, an array of criminal and non-criminal activities
Notable members: Principal clans: Yamaguchi-gumi; Sumiyoshi-kai; Inagawa-kai
Membership: 12,300 members
Founded: 17th century; (presumed to have originated from the Kabukimono)
Ethnicity: Primarily Japanese. Occasionally Koreans and Americans (JapaneseAmericans)

I'd bet we find out sooner than later....

The Japanese won't have to hold special hearings....assign 700 lawyers...etc.....to deal with the situation.

It wouldn't surprise me if they hold a public execution.    JMO.   CL

• Pow! 4

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Rare happening in Japan....former PM gunned down.....in a country where there are usually less than a dozen events like this per year....   CL

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Assassinated

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/former-japanese-prime-minister-dies-after-being-shot_4585089.html

This is a pretty eye opening situation.

A little off topic, but if a person wants to do harm or kill other people or groups of people, they will find a way to do it. Either with a vehicle, pipe bomb , IED or in this case a homemade double barrel shotgun.

Background checks  and other REASONABLE gun control measures should be implemented to prevent felons,  people with mental isssues and people of interest from obtaining a firearm of any kind.

But at the end of a day where there is a will  to cause death, injury and chaos, there is a way. Guns in their hands just make it more convenient.  

Guns in my hands may prevent it. 

My opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, cranman said:

This is a pretty eye opening situation.

A little off topic, but if a person wants to do harm or kill other people or groups of people, they will find a way to do it. Either with a vehicle, pipe bomb , IED or in this case a homemade double barrel shotgun.

Background checks  and other REASONABLE gun control measures should be implemented to prevent felons,  people with mental isssues and people of interest from obtaining a firearm of any kind.

But at the end of a day where there is a will  to cause death, injury and chaos, there is a way. Guns in their hands just make it more convenient.  

Guns in my hands may prevent it. 

My opinion.

Preach it!    CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I'm not sure this event is real. I did not see any blood resulting from the 2 supposed home made shot gun wounds. 

Things may not be as they appear. Abe was an open critic of Chyna tackling Tiewon. So lots of possible motives.

• Thanks 1