Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dozens Of Laws Expected To Pass Next Legislative Term

yota691

• Time: 07/02/2022 20:09:48
  •  
  • Reading: 2,782 times
Parliamentary law dusts off 3 broken laws

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee announced, today, Saturday, that it has put forward a number of suspended laws that affect the lives of citizens at the parliament table for discussion.

A member of the committee, Muhammad Anouz, told Al Furat News that: "The committee sheds light on a number of important laws that affect the lives of citizens and that were not resolved in the previous parliamentary session, including social security, retirement, the information and communication law, as well as the cabinet's structure law."
He added, "The current committee will be effective in light of the availability of a supportive political environment," explaining that "the political situation in the first legislative term did not help the committee to implement many laws."
And Anouz pointed out that "there is the intention and determination of the members of the Legal Committee to complete the important laws, and we are waiting for the end of the legislative holiday to start these works."

• Upvote 3

Parliamentary action to “ban homosexuality”: a campaign for signatures to legislate a law under the dome of Parliament

Baghdad - people  

Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee announced that there is a parliamentary movement to legislate a law prohibiting homosexuality in Iraq.  

A member of the committee, Representative Aref Al-Hamami, said, in a statement to the official agency, which was followed by "Nass" (July 8, 2022), that "it was agreed within the House of Representatives to collect signatures after returning to session to legislate a law prohibiting homosexuality in Iraq."  

He added that "legislation of such a law will be reinforced by legal provisions that prevent homosexuality and the perversions associated with it."  

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called for dedicating a day to combating "homosexuality", while linking the spread of the phenomenon to "monkeypox".  

me_ga.php?id=36908

• Thanks 1

Dozens Of Laws Expected To Pass Next Legislative Term

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%
 Participation

Information/Baghdad.
Parliament's decision on Saturday predicted the passage of dozens of broken laws during the next legislative term, saying parliament's activity depends on speeding up the formation of a government.
"The next legislative chapter, after the Eid al-Adha holiday, will be active in all its details and dozens of broken laws will be passed," Askar told Al-Mfra.
"What hinders the work of parliament is the government's shift to business and its inability to send any legislative details, and if the government is formed, the legislative chapter will turn into parliamentary activity," he said.
"Political differences are less than in previous parliamentary sessions, which enhances the hope of legislating laws, particularly next year's budget, and even introducing an oil and gas law to end the sale of oil in Iraq's Kurdistan region," Askar said. It's over.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

THIS is GREAT stuff...better than the Batman TV teaser of ' 60s at the end of every cliffhanger episode. 

Could this or that happen!! What will become of...Stay tuned for the next exciting so forth and so on.

Seriously folks, if "All " were to take place in the Next Legislative Session, I'd probably hyperventilate as I reach for a paper sack. Don't get me wrong: it would be phenomenal, but after reading this sort of stuff for 19 years I'm just a teency weency bit sceptical.

Yep, that's Me Mr. Negativity! By golly that rhymes. I'm a poet and didn't know it !!! Okay I'll stop. 😎

• Haha 1