Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2010

tleite43

Hi all! I don't post much but I have to tell you about the other night. Was searching the upper channels on Cox Cable to find something to get away from Dinar news when I saw a title ...... RV 2010...! Turned out to be a recreational vehicle (RV) super sales weekend promo but I feel it is a HUGE premonition that we are very close!

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Hi all! I don't post much but I have to tell you about the other night. Was searching the upper channels on Cox Cable to find something to get away from Dinar news when I saw a title ...... RV 2010...! Turned out to be a recreational vehicle (RV) super sales weekend promo but I feel it is a HUGE premonition that we are very close!

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

Ha Ha how funny, I too saw this RV ad , but what was really wierd was when I was driving down the street and the car in front of me had this license plate.

TKGET Now that made me look twice.............I am sure no one has TerryK of the Get team on his/her plate. though.

• Upvote 1

My husband was talking to me this morning about the RV situation. My first thought was, "oh no, what situation? Another delay? Lop? - In country? What? What?" He was talking about the RV parking problem in our community. Perhaps we are all a bit myopic these days! :lol:

• Upvote 1

It is funny how some letters will stay with us forever.... RV....TK.....G.E.T...... etc. :D

We went camping and somehow my email address is on a list so I get " RV Updates" Updates on the newest, the best places to take them etc ... first time I opened it was the funniest lol

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha how funny, I too saw this RV ad , but what was really wierd was when I was driving down the street and the car in front of me had this license plate.

TKGET Now that made me look twice.............I am sure no one has TerryK of the Get team on his/her plate. though.

I have one a little better...Lic plate said

RV 265 It thought it was for a cb? or something...Then i did see a sign that said RV in big words...FEEL ING IT>>>RV RV RV