Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angelquest Post: 23 August 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Angelquest Post: 23 August 2010 - KTFM

THIS IS PART 2 OF FRANK26 POST - Today:

Hello everyone...Much has been happening in Iraq the past few days not much in the news but have found confirming articles to intel given us.

This First article verifies what franks intel said on Wednesday night about the position that would be offered M.....I could not believe my eyes...It is more proof that intel is correct just comes out in the news after it has been given.

Iraq is disturbed by the attempt to state law contact a number of leaders individually

2010-08-22 14:53:41 08/22/2010 14:53:41

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. She is alarmed by the Iraqi National List coalition of trying to rule of law, contact a number of Iraqi leaders individually to conclude agreements with them.

The leadership of the coalition of the rule of law Izzat Shabandar met yesterday with senior Iraqi List, Saleh Mutlaq, a delegation from the list by the President Nuri al-Maliki.

He expressed his leadership in the Iraqi List, Mohammed Allawi, in a statement published by the world today resentment list of moves the rule of law to specific parties in Iraq, explaining that it is unfortunate that moving the state of law to the parties in the Iraqi List to negotiate with them separately, especially as we refuse to deal similarly.

He said he regretted the fact that Maliki has begun to enter into a way to open the sidelines, some components of the cluster, which came first in the elections, pointing out that Iraq did not reciprocate so far to do so.

He said Allawi's bloc is the only one that could give Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, a position such as the Speaker or the Speaker of the political council, after that, he must avoid raising the issue of the Prime Minister in the negotiations.

He explained that the Iraqi required to begin a dialogue with the coalition of the rule of law not to put the name of al-Maliki as a candidate for prime minister, and so it would withdraw from these dialogues, explaining that the request of the Iraqi met equally by a state law that called for the other not to put up Allawi during dialogues as a candidate for the same position.

.. He said Mohammed Allawi said the main issue between the parties lies in the premiership, when you get to this point through dialogues, there will be differences in views, adding that al-Maliki sure he will not be prime minister if he came up with a national coalition, while "We can compensate , where he was offered the presidency of the posts of the Iraqi parliament and the presidency of the Political Council for National Security. (end) / g / ..

Okay this one is from today as the other one over the weekend.........

A leading role in Iraq: Maliki was the position of chairman of the parliament or the presidency if the alliance with the Iraqi

2010-08-23 22:03

Neighborhood: emphasized the leading role in the Iraqi List Salman Jumaili that Maliki can be given if an alliance with the Iraqi List, was elected chairman of the House of Representatives or the President is the head of government entitlement to the Iraqi List.

He added: that the Iraqi List, moving in line with a vision to form a government believes a national partnership is based on the constitutional requirements that can not be waived.

Al Jumaily said - in an interview with Al Arabiya from the Jordanian capital Amman - This map is a personal vision of the owners, stressing adherence to the existing Iraqi strongly constitutional entitlement to form a government.

He said Al Jumaily, any drawing of the maps of this logic, the return of sectarianism, which is rejected by the Iraqi List, which refuses to participate in a government based on sectarian or ethnic basis divided by the presidential office in advance, he said.

Al Jumaily, denied reports that spoke about a meeting of Iraqi forces in Syria, sponsored by Arab countries - Turkey, said that the leaders of the Iraqi National List are located in Iraq and some of them in Amman because of the harassment against them, adding that he had not proposed such a meeting.

And whether the negotiations between the Iraqi List and a coalition of state law would resume, he said that there were offers to start negotiations between the two blocs, but they have not been so far.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...jLQu297ggYMvOA

Now below it says they are in syria but above I highlighted they did not make plans to go to syria..........SO THIS IS SHOWING WHAT THEY DID COMPARED TO WHAT THEY SAID...Frank has said all along as have I that it is done, everyone asks how do you know by putting in confirmations of what he tells us will happen and it does 1-7 days after the intel is told..............The last paragraph says M teminated...as we said gov is done.....just waiting on announcement. I have not posted article in full but only parts of interest.....feel free to go to the link and read the rest in your spare time..............

Allawi and al-Maliki and Sadr to Syria to discuss the formation of the Iraqi government

08/23/2010

(Voice of Iraq) - Meetings of the leaders of blocs winning election to the success of the project Syrian - Saudi Arabia - Turkish

After the failure of the Council of Elders of the National Alliance to reduce the ceiling to approve the nomination of candidate for prime minister moved ball to form a government waiting time to another to Syria, sources revealed to a journalist and a political visit by Iraqi Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki to Latakia, where he met Syrian President Bashar al- Assad, while waiting to arrive in Syria each of Iyad Allawi's Iraqi List and the President of Moqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement for the renewal of the meeting and understanding on the formation of the next government.

By another leader, the Iraqi List Fattah al-Sheikh four-way meeting that includes leaders of the winning blocs will be held in Syria, and that this meeting is to make the project move Saudi Syrian Turkish-backed Moscow, forming the Iraqi government, which welcomed the focus of the Iraqis.

He told reporters that the Syrian role in Iraq is welcome by all Iraqis, and stressed that «the Iraqis need to Arab efforts to pull the country out of this crisis after the exacerbation of outside interference of Iran and the U.S.».

Crowning

He disclosed that the four leaders of Iraqi factions or their representatives to Damascus to attend the coronation of Saudi-Turkish Syrian initiative a success, and we hope to get it and make up the Iraqi government ahead of the Eid al-Fitr.

Al «home», political sources familiar with the process of forming the government stop at the zero point after the rejection of the Iraqi National List of the proposals made by the list of state law on the political and administrative reform and the distribution of powers to reduce the fears of the rest of the blocks of privately-Maliki to power again if his candidacy for a second session of the Presidency government.

The sources confirmed that the meeting of the Council of Elders of the National Alliance, which includes blocs of the rule of law and the Iraqi coalition far failed to overcome differences on the paper put forward by the rule of law, noting that the Supreme Council and the Sadrists had insisted during the meeting that the red line on the personality of al-Maliki is still the subject before them in paper could be accepted assurances do not have the force of law-Maliki amid stuck with all its powers of constitutional dispute arises about the lead at the Authority over the past five years.

Missing consensus

The sources indicated that the meetings of Syria, both in the resort of Latakia or Damascus, and had the blessings of U.S. and regional resolve differences between Iraqi factions, but they need to be consensus is still missing attachment al-Maliki, Allawi Emensb Prime Minister against the adherence to the National Coalition offering a compromise candidate approved by a majority blocs over the voting Alpmeshr in an emergency meeting of the Council of Representatives.

The sources revealed on the content and paper political and administrative reform made by the mass of the rule of law to the rest of the blocks winning elections, they do not exceed the American idea of power sharing between the Council's political strategies, public, stressed the importance of choosing ministers of qualified technocrats party in accordance with the base points in the calculation of parliamentary seats For each position of a sovereign or a ministerial portfolio, including matches the style of quotas for the formation of the Maliki government terminated the current mandate, but the form of participation in power through the development of general rules for such participation in the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers and the Government's action program, which obligates all blocks participating in their formation.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

On behalf of WS, AQ and the other newzhounds have a blessed day and remember GIVE THANKS it is here......the light at the end of the tunnel is shining for all.......no????

Allawi meets with Emir of Kuwait

2010-08-24 00:33 24/08/2010 00:33

Neighborhood: Cluster leader met Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, the former Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received at Seif Palace, Kuwait.

This was found in tuesday iraq time by JANIB................thanks .........

Alright FAMILY the article above is stating WHAT? Who is PM??? WHO.........what has frank told us.....now below is one the WS posted last night and no comments....do you understand that this is A going to Russia and Kuwait as PM?????? WOOOOHOOOOO

Allawi : I had a conversation a long time with Putin about the situation in Iraq and the region

Iraqi Prime Minister , former leader of the Iraqi List, winner of the elections in Iraq, Iyad Allawi, a politician that he was visiting Russia at the invitation of Iraqi Prime Minister of Russia Vladimir Putin.

Now if you have been following the news and Franks posts you know that A had to step down as the president of his LIST to be appointed the PM.........there you have it folks.....

Allawi said he met with Putin and Russian Foreign Ministry officials . He added that he had recently lived with Russian Prime Minister about the situation in Iraq and the region.

He said in an interview with " Russia Today ": "We explained to them the political situation and had a bilateral meeting between me and the Prime Minister. There was talk about the safety of mission and stability of Iraq and the political process was a frank and constructive ".

He added: "Of course we want Russia to play an important role at both the investment and economic activity in Iraq or at the level of support the political process so that a balanced and clear

http://asrar-alsharq.net/news/localnews/12846.html

Allawi, in an interview and detailed historical facts reveals wide and stresses: Washington wants Iraq's prime minister Trdah Iran

We interrupt this program to bring you an interview with the NEW PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ....QUESTIONS AND A TEST MAYBE........no????????

Palm - President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, said the United States will not support any Iraqi government is not a good relationship with Iran, he believed that the United States stands against me, and its position known in Iraqi society and is trying to support only those who have a good relationship with Tehran, adding not I have had bad relationship with Tehran, but at the same time I have not good relations with it, while the former Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi met with Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and discussed with him ways of developing cooperation between Russia and Iraq.

The text of the interview:

Q - Doctor, in the media made you as a member of the Board of Directors of an oil company to visit Moscow on the sidelines of this visit was the meeting, met, or are you in your capacity as Prime Minister of Iraq, the former frontrunner for prime minister now?

C - No God, I received an invitation from the Iraqi politician, Prime Minister of Russia and I do not have to do with this strange thing ... I mean ... surprised ... I met the Prime Minister and met the Russian Foreign Ministry .. Was a long conversation with His Excellency Prime Minister Vladimir Putin about the situation particularly in Iraq and the region of course ... We explained the political situation and had a bilateral meeting between me and the Prime Minister, and held conversations task related to the safety and stability of Iraq and the political process was a frank and constructive ... and of course we want Russia you are playing an important role at both the investment and economic in Iraq, or at the level of support the political process so that a balanced and clear.

Q - What if I spoke the latest developments after the elections and negotiations and Telecom, with different blocks, and whether the Iraqis will not wait until the end of the Government of full legitimacy and authority?

C - you know three months or more lost in the matter, the issue of counting and the smaller and larger, etc ... practically left of the five-month period two months .. The first month there was talk about the sites Iraq were put to put another, which means you should talk about programs and issues and responsibilities and national partnership, etc. .. Fbalentjip and after strenuous efforts and approved most of the parties, and submitted a working paper to Iraqi rule of law and to the coalition and the Kurdish Brotherhood And has now begun the process of negotiation we could say the real .. تطول.. I think, God will not be long ..

Q - the recent statements of Mr. al-Maliki how affected your willingness to deal with the list?

C - We suspended the negotiations clearly with them and now they have gone back and issued a statement and then sent him away with a representative of them with answers to the observations we have we have made, and of course we have resumed negotiations in this direction .. Frankly, we believe that the next government must be a government that includes all the existing spectrum, and even those who did not win the election also believe that they should be part of the political process.

Q - Dr. if we entered in the dictionary of terms of Iraq, the word means nice like nice doctrinal intended, or do you mean the political spectrum?

C - Do not .. Spectrum of ethnic and sectarian component called .. .. Now Bastalahat rolling .... In fact, the word is strange to us .... Means for our political culture .. We use the term slide or the Iraqi political spectrum, because we reject the division of Iraq along ethnic and sectarian, etc. We believe that the spectrum of any form can apply to the sectarian and political .. However, since that in the last eight years after the fall of the former regime used the word component .. We tried to stay away from them because it is associated with Bzhenneat the Iraqi street, on the basis that it represents the doctrine and sectarian, etc. ..

Q - It seems that politicians now talk your enemies that you will secular man and you win on the wave of secularism in Iraq now, but you're ninety or an alliance with the stream known as a stream of fundamentalist belief, is known as Sadr .. Is this alliance is necessary for the Iraqi list, or is it necessary, considering that this trend is a nice, slice, or made up much of Iraq?

C - of course we have the concept of secularism is different from the concept of secularism in the West, the concept of secularism we mean discrimination of religion from politics, and therefore respect the doctrines of religion and respect for sure .. This guide us, and we mean is liberal secularism, which provides national democratic path . From this we are not only those in the Iraqi arena, but there are other forces have second thoughts and therefore if we want to say that the political process which must be a partnership was complete .. Any involved in this process when all the political parties that should extend your hand to the other parties, this first and, secondly, we openly .. مI was when I met with His Eminence Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr and found it is closer to us many aspects of its proximity to the fundamentalist Islamic movements .. في The question of the perceptions of the situation in Iraq, including first and foremost political sectarianism .. يعني.. This was the first meeting with us in Damascus, I saw that His Eminence directed against the political sectarianism is a clear means ..

Q - this meeting in Damascus was sponsored by Syria, what are the targets of the Syrian compiling the list with the current Iraqi al-Sadr?

C - I've been invited to Syria to meet President Assad, and delayed the meeting because he was in South America, long the visit, and then when I came back I was invited and estimated go on designated days, and gone, behind three-four days, and struck the presence of His Eminence Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr in Damascus as time .. There was talk among some of our brothers and our brothers in the Sadr movement, and was supposed to meet in a region or a country, I mean, in one of the trips .. By chance, and our presence in the same country, which is Syria, of course, making it clear that we must meet, and we met, thank God, was a good meeting.

Q - If what is the solution if no external pressure, it is clear that the Americans have recently stepped up their visits and meetings, and if there was no Iraqi politicians to the new solution, Tkadiratkm, what is the solution?

C - one solution, which must be an Iraqi to be sure, we are our relations with the Arab and Islamic countries, I do not have relations with Iran, the truth, unfortunately, but our relations with others is not to interfere with these countries in Iraq's affairs and urges other countries to intervene in order not to interfere in the Iraqi affair. Indeed I hold that the obtained data and clear positions on Turkey, Syria and Saudi Arabia, and other countries, with the blessing of the political process and to appeal to non-interference in internal Iraqi affairs, and even asked Iran to their time, the Iranian ambassador, but has not made Iran such a statement formally express their position on the Iraq issue.

Q - How many Iranian factor plays a role in the complexity of the crisis or the solution?

C - and God has a role, what I appreciate I say that the role of very large, but no doubt an important role, unfortunately, in the previous election, too, have a position for me personally and went political, although we are not advocates of war and advocates of an attack on Iran, but on the contrary, advocates of building closer relations with Iran. But into the time we do not want to interfere in Iraqi affairs and do not want to interfere in Iranian affairs, and this is the subject seems that there is understanding of the Iranian forms at least we are not our understanding .. Frankly, I tried to talk with leaders of countries to have relations with the Iranian side, to clarify this picture, as we on the contrary keen on the interests of Iran and concerned for the security of Iran, but at the same time anxious to take into account the security of Iraq and the situation in Iraq and not Iran's interference in any way in Iraqi political affairs .. . We hope to get this. But also hope that the political process, the result is an Iraqi process purely determined by the Iraqis and in the formation of a national government able to do what it toward the Iraqi people ..

Q - mention of the U.S. activity or U.S. efforts to form a government, your enemies say that Iyad Allawi is America's man, how to apply this capacity, Dr. Iyad Allawi Is this expression correct?

C - I think he is known in Iraqi society that America is not with me in this matter, and America certainly is trying to support those who come to power and it has a good relationship with Iran, I do not have a bad relationship, but I have a good relationship also with Iran, it seems to me so, But what is important, the U.S. position is not with me, so if you notice, the first comments that came from the Security Council on the issue of the elections and support the legitimacy of the elections and their results, etc. ... of course, changed the formula and this offering. So this is not true, and untrue, knowing that we respect our relationship with the United States of America as we respect our relations with the whole world, and we believe that the safety of Iraq is also linked to the global situation, and global balance, balance-US relations - Iraq, but certainly our key observations on the situation U.S., and I personally have a basic observations, and declare to them and so stated in the American press itself, in the editorials you have written, he criticized the mistakes and sins committed by the United States of America.

Q - This is a very serious analysis of the United States is seeking to close by the Ministry of Iran. Does this mean the rumors and some perceptions that there was a deal U.S. - Iran at the expense of Iraq?

C - do not think so I do not think so .. .. And I say that it is only my opinion .. They're certainly not with the line of Iraqi National Congress, the U.S., this is what we felt, and I met them the way, the president and U.S. officials, we meet with them always, and I see a difference to otherwise and views between us and the U.S. side, in all the meetings that took place ..Noted that they wanted to be some kind of government it pleases by Iran .. So as not to get into trouble in Iraq after the withdrawal .. قد may be the reason, and you know you are constantly declare that there is Iranian interference in Iraq and that there is an Iranian-armed militias .. This may be one of the factors to maintain security ..From the point of view, of course I speak, this may be one of the factors that they believe he would maintain security in Iraq.

Q - I mean, if this analysis is correct, which is of course not only an analysis of the Iraqi List, but the majority of observers, especially those with sources of information .. If it would be Mr. al-Maliki is the right of this, let us say a vision, as he was a close friend of Iran and at the same time, patients were Americans.

C - but the problem of the State President al-Maliki said there is rejection of broad sectors of the Iraqi political forces .. There is a rejection of his former allies in the Muslim Council of ill or the Sadrist movement, the National Alliance, or even in Iraq .. In the recent rejection of the role of the State President Maliki .. Therefore there is an internal difficulty, I mean, despite what might seem that there is support, but there is difficulty in internal dissatisfaction with the acceptance of another session.

Q - But as rumors that the United States is seeking to block any efforts for the coming to power of Iraq to the direction of that force it to take decisions that are not desirable, contrary to the interests of voters at least ..ا.. This is coming out of former allies of al-Maliki ..

C - and God knows you Scott that the international community a clear shortcomings in the last election and got away, and the marginalization and arrest raids, assassinations, etc ... in the days before the election, the election .. The silence of the international community, though we are alerted to this situation, and we talked and wrote and sent, etc. ... but to have a response to the ambassadors accredited in Iraq, especially the permanent members of the Security Council or the UN .. It seems to me .. I do not want the origin to the point that I would say there are secrets, but maybe there is no lack of clarity, I mean, obviously all the U.S. political thing about that clarity, not only in Iraq, by the way, but the general meaning of the region and we see the repercussions in Palestine, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, of course, , it is not strange that this confusion is the result of pressure on U.S. policy and lack of clarity, etc. ... but I think they called for democracy in Iraq, should have so they can be committed to the principles of this democracy and its foundations. . But, unfortunately, do not get it.

Q - Now, after the withdrawal, which I do not think it would be a full withdrawal, the United States says it would cost private companies for protection. It is known that these companies made a lot of crimes and violations, you are How do you view this situation?

C - and God I see the issue very scared, not because of the advent of security companies, but this is proof that the potential of Iraq is still not enough to protect Iraq from both external aggression or to protect the security of Iraqi citizens, forcing the government and of course the United States to send companies security .. This story does not address, it means the situation in Iraq and the Iraqi people and Iraqi society is not addressed in this way, but addresses the building of Iraqi institutions themselves, and addresses the construction of the justice authorities, should be the master of the situation the result, and to protect all Iraqi citizens regardless of race, religion, some of his affiliation, his policy, color, shape This, unfortunately, still a minor in Iraq, this is the frightening subject.

Q - Dr. also among the accusations leveled at you from political opponents, that the list is the Iraqi Baath Party, new look, frankly Is there a list of candidates are the Baathists are still linked to the PKK?

C - frankly, Acolk clearly, we have one person, was Baathist 500 years ago (laughs) .. And knowing that he was detained Saddam era, that's like what they say on the list, the terrorists, and on the list, the Baathists, and on year and one day they say they say Shiites, and on infidels say .. I mean stories of forms and colors .. All of this guidance to intelligence services really hostile to the rule of balanced national in Iraq and one that might deliver Iraq to the shores of security and true stability ... and this is propaganda the truth is where any document, you know you there is a law Achtthat-Baathification law, which is a notorious means, the law is used in a non-logical and used as a weapon political liquidation of political opponents, but nevertheless he is the law .... If the list was a Baathist, it is assumed that Ijtthoha, such as the Abu kisses swept 500 years (laughter) .. Was once a member or supporter of the Baath Party the fact .. This is problematic, unfortunately, exist.

Q - Dr. first step you'll be doing in the event that if given the opportunity and you became prime minister?

C - and God steps and clear, is security and stability, building state institutions, and openness to the full spectrum of society, politics, regardless of .. You know the political process will not balance out what were not comprehensive for all of Iraq, and of course to balance the political process must be achieved national reconciliation, as a whole, but does not exclude terrorists and murderers, and this part, we believe to be fundamental in the issue of building security and stability. Then of course the issue of existing services, which currently does not exist in a country like Iraq is suffering is suffering ... and we have now such as you know, millions of refugees abroad, and they have highly qualified as possible to come back and contribute to a high contribution to the development of this country and its stability .. Both of them were under Saddam went out to political asylum, or the millions who have fled abroad after the war ... and this thing is very painful .. This is a priority that must be dealt with, God willing .. And we request that first addressed in the formation of the government, God willing ..

Q - Is the Iraqi List won Ptkadiratkm reflects that the Iraqi society, despite all these lean years the community still does not believe in sects?

C - and God for sure, and evidence of what happened, you know you, we can hardly to be the only existing, God Mo, but we can be, but we list only won the generality of the country ... and even in Kurdistan, we are sent down for many reasons, but even in Kurdistan We had a significant presence is still so far .. But what we have deputies in the provinces of Kurdistan .. But this reflects the reality of Iraq and Iraqi society. The Iraqis Lesao sectarian, not practice it, of course, there is a well, certainly in any time and in any society exist such well .. If you read history you, Tzuf that revolted that started from Najaf and Euphrates, and achieved the victory of the result in general of Iraq, achieved a victory over England, the same leaders of the Revolution and a large part of them, for example, Najaf, they went as a delegation and brought King Faisal I, God's mercy be upon him, and called on govern Iraq, as king, which is also known as a man first was a non-Iraqi, is one of the Hijaz, and the second was a Sunni man, this is evidence that the Iraqi people are not looking for sectarianism.

Q - Dr. now become the Kurdish vote, is the paper and touchstone in favor this or the other .. Maliki seems that in the last meeting promised, poured in the promises of the Kurdish leadership, including issues of disputed or controversial, and perhaps may lead to Stdam, an issue of Kirkuk. How can form a coalition in order to achieve a balanced government without providing concessions at the expense of the unity of Iraq?

C - after the elections, but not limited to, the Iraqi List Talat twenty or twenty-one seats in Mosul, and these seats has caused a kind of tension, but after heading the Iraqi dialogue with the Brotherhood, the Kurds, and already this atmosphere of stormy among Arabs in Mosul and brothers the Kurds, things started now taking a positive turn very oriented guide ئ and oriented talk show, ‪ oriented keen that there should be a certain distribution of powers, and real participation in the management of the situation in the province of Nineveh, so I think he is vice versa whenever the dialogue be calm and focused, keen on the unity of Iraqi society and under the roof of Iraq certainly lead to positive results .. But this requires a true and needs to be calm and needs to be clear lines in the dialogue, and not just promises of God, so taking a site or even get a deputy or even get on the issue .. .. No, we issue our results remain and must be solved And individuals and parties expired, this is the real reason for life. ‬

Q - is also rumored that there is an attempt to give you the post of Director or President of the Security Council Or something like that, that give up the prime minister and al-Maliki remains ... How true is this?

C - First I am not looking for a job, I mean, I do not work even without a search for a job, and I told them that he was worthy of center professors students abroad to come and take it away .. The site is not important ... we contexts and systems, issues and programs that we believe are essential ..

Dr. Iyad Allawi, the Prime Minister of the former Iraqi leader and the Iraqi List Thank you very much.

• Upvote 4

I think you are all reading way too much into this.

The real reason that Allawi may have gone to Russia and Kuwait was because Malaki who is the functioning PM right now and who may be preparing for his second term is too busy.

Trips like this are done by Talibani all of the time.

Just look at the US....most meetings deals and interaction with other heads of state is not done by Obama but Hillarious Clinton.

So as far as we know Allawi is about to be the next "Hillarious Clinton" of Iraq and will do erands for Maliki. :lol:

Things are not as they seem....but the truth is about to be made clear.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

I think you are all reading way too much into this.

The real reason that Allawi may have gone to Russia and Kuwait was because Malaki who is the functioning PM right now and who may be preparing for his second term is too busy.

Trips like this are done by Talibani all of the time.

Just look at the US....most meetings deals and interaction with other heads of state is not done by Obama but Hillarious Clinton.

So as far as we know Allawi is about to be the next "Hillarious Clinton" of Iraq and will do erands for Maliki. :lol:

Things are not as they seem....but the truth is about to be made clear.

Phoenix

That is only your opinon.

• Downvote 1