Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taking Three Zeros off The Currency & Not Off The Exchange Rate.

Luigi1

LUIGI found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Nobody want to talk about  a LOP.

What happens if that accuality comes to reality?

Iraq issued an article about taking the zeros off the currency.

We want to see the zero come off the exchange rate.

KTFA & JEFF talks about a LOP.

Maybe this is just smoke & mirrors to get us to turn in our notes.

CBI want to reduce the note count before the rate change.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

KTFA:

FromBelgium:  Hi. Can someone please explain why articles about "deleting zeros from the currency" should make us feel excited?

Seriously, they are not saying "delete zeros from the exchange rate", are they? I read the articles, but can't find anything that points in that direction. IMO

I want to be excited too, like many here seemingly. And I do see that there is more and more chatter about the currency. But the one thing we all want to read - we want to delete zeros from the EXCHANGE RATE - we never see... IMO.

Waiting for the next articles about the nscn's now. If they come out, we will know exactly what will happen! IMO      Keeping the faith.

JEFF:

Yesterday Iraq puts out at least two articles talking about deleting the zeros…this could really go one of two directions. They could either remove zeros from the notes from the notes or remove the zeros off the exchange rate. No matter what they’re gonna tell you what they’re gonna do. It’s not a secret…Iraq is clearly telling you they’re taking 3 zeros off the notes…I’m not making this up…it’s in print… quote: ‘denominations of 200 dinars (equivalent to 200 thousand dinars in the currency currency).’ That is removing zeros from the notes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1