Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF's Article IV Consultation -- Reform Schedule -- Commentary

Scooter

Scooter your posts are both great and very informative.

The main question I have is with this RV number that comes from your calculation:

Currently the exchange rate is $1 / 1168 Dinar so the exchange rate is 1 Dinar = $0.0008561

okay and from the documentation $1/292 Dinar so you get your exchange rate of 1 Dinar = $0.0034246

So from this let say you have 1,000,000 Dinar which currently at the (1/1168 rate) equals about $856

At the new rate your $856 now becomes $3424 ...... now this seem more realistic than let say what everyone else keeps saying

Everyone keeps saying that the revalue is going to be 1 Dinar = $3.42 ..... (this is the part that doesn't make sense?)

I can see your money revaluing at approximately 3 x the current value ..... I just don't see where people keep thinking it's going to revalue at almost 4000 x the original value and become $3,424,600.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks

It was De-valued quickly and can revalue just as quick.

I'm wondering if Scooter has some advanced training in reading politically charged documents and sifting through the madness. His work never ceases to amaze me. It's clear, concise, and most importantly backed by facts!!! Not by works of fiction, interpretation, or intuitive melodrama. One would be hard pressed to find folly or flaw with the overall thesis of his work. His work, and those like him, make future planning with this investment so much easier and have my thanks, my gratitude, and my sincerest praise in this endeavor. Thank you for all that you have done, that you continue to do, and that I hope you will do.

Scooter

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your brilliant mind and all your effort to simplify all this information. My hubby is an analytical mind and does enjoy reading your posts. We do have a nice group of people to contribute to the community we have here. And chat is really fun too!

Kudos and Cheers!

;)

• Upvote 1