Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN BIDEN’S AMERICA: GM Invests 1 Billion in Mexico to Build Electric Car Plant!

IN BIDEN’S AMERICA: GM Invests 1 Billion in Mexico to Build Electric Car Plant!

GM-invests-in-Mexico-not-america.jpg

General Motors, an American Company, plans to invest 1 Billion dollars to manufacture electric cars; the only problem is the Investment is in Mexico and not the U.S. because Biden is President.

GM INVESTMENT:
The Investment will ramp up production at their facility in Mexico dubbed the Ramos Arizpe production Complex. The facility will begin manufacturing Electric vehicles in 2023, according to G.M.
The company declined to disclose what E.V.s (Electric Vehicles) will be manufactured there, but it is known that the Chevy Equinox and the Chevy Blazer are already in production at that facility.
The Investment will include a new capacity to build battery packs and other electronic components such as electric motors, and they will also build new paint shops. these updates are set to begin in the next few months

AMERICAN WORKERS:
United Auto Workers Vice President Terry Dittes called the Investment a “slap in the face” to its union members and U.S. taxpayers as the company is one of many lobbying for government incentives to support E.V.s.
“At a time when General Motors is asking for a significant investment by the U.S. government in subsidizing electric vehicles, this is a slap in the face for not only UAW members and their families but also for U.S. taxpayers and the American workforce” he said in a statement.
Dittes said taxpayer money “should not go to companies that utilize labor outside the U.S. while benefiting from American government subsidies.”

E.V.s:
G.M. has not disclosed if the vehicles manufactured at the facility in Mexico will be exported to the U.S., but they did disclose that at least 30 new E.V.s will make as G.M. works to become an Electric car company by 2035.

• Thanks 1

This decision was made long before Biden was elected, in fact they more or less told trump to go p**s up a tree. I also read that GM is moving 3 plants into Mexico. I don't know why Biden is blamed for things that happened before. Trumps gone accept the facts.

• Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Trumps gone accept the facts.

It actually started with the Obama Bailout, when GM was parted out, like they do in salvage yards for penny on the dollars....Now that Oil is a forbidden in the USA, by these clowns that don't represent the American People and have been sold out to Globalism and Climate Change. Trump won't never be gone, and many more will follow in his Policies and what the US Stands for...that Fact!!! :lmao: :lol::lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

9 hours ago, wizard1 said:

This decision was made long before Biden was elected, in fact they more or less told trump to go p**s up a tree. I also read that GM is moving 3 plants into Mexico. I don't know why Biden is blamed for things that happened before. Trumps gone accept the facts.

And that is why they should be paying tariffs on any vehicle built there and brought back into this country to be sold. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, wizard1 said:

Yes it was. And long before Trump. And long before Obama! I got a 2008 Dodge Ram diesel and right there in the door jam it’s says built in Mexico! If it fits the narrative spread the lie........that’s the world we are in now. People believe social media before they believe news sources. It’s just crazy. And scary I might add.

• Downvote 2