Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The dollar exchange rate ... an expected date for a new high and two `` obstacles '' that prevent a return to the price of 1200 dinars

yota691

On 3/13/2021 at 11:40 AM, Karsten said:

Listening to all the Guru speak, the different opinions on all the Varied Articles coming out, The who to trust factor, one Guru attacking all the others......The Floods, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Government World Wide collapsing, the US not knowing who is really running the Show.....A feeble old man that can barely remember his name or someone else. Iran and China acting up with threats of War......Kim Clement said it would happen when thing seem at the Worst.....What else, World Wide Drought and Famine?

I do believe the articles coming out are just that Smoke and Mirrors to keep one wondering (US Investors).....Those in Power in Iraq know they had better not poke the Bear (the Iraqi Citizen) much longer or they will raise up.....You can't stop people that have nothing left to lose nor have they had anything to lose for years.

I do believe this time something just might happen for the Good of Iraq and their people......Look at all the World Wide Companies coming in to rebuilt a War Torn Country....G.E. Seimens and some 40 other companies with MOU's....Someone knows the Rate and they know when they will start getting paid or they wouldn't jump on to a losing cause.

Just my thinking,

Karsten

I think they know at a minimum what the rate will be and that’s the rate that was on their website fir years and that’s 1.20 which probs higher now 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 3/12/2021 at 4:14 PM, Shelley said:

Something certainly doesn’t sit right with this article , I truly believe the citizens will start going Portland in Iraq !!! And have every right to , they’ve been stepped on to many times . 

Portland in Iraq .... if that ain’t the truth. Sounds like makings of great TV show 

• Upvote 1