Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Supreme Court Dumps Last Of Trump's Election Appeals

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So what happens if all the "cronies" are cleared out and Hunter Biden still isn't charged with a crime?  Will you lose all faith in the FBI, or accept their investigation as above aboard?  Over the last year I've asked a couple other people on this board the same question and each time they say the only outcome they will accept is the one they expect....Just curious how you would react.

GO RV, then BV

What will you think, when you see the photo, like I have unfortunately, of Hunter Biden naked with a preteen child performing oral sex on him?  Do you think that needs to be investigated?  How long of an investigation do you think that needs?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

What will you think, when you see the photo, like I have unfortunately, of Hunter Biden naked with a preteen child performing oral sex on him?  Do you think that needs to be investigated?  How long of an investigation do you think that needs?

If it's an authentic photo, I would think the investigation would be pretty quick....Curiously, isn't also illegal to view photos of underage children being abused like that?  What kind of organization would publish that kind of garbage for the public to see?  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If it's an authentic photo, I would think the investigation would be pretty quick....Curiously, isn't also illegal to view photos of underage children being abused like that?  What kind of organization would publish that kind of garbage for the public to see?  

It was posted in a Telegram thread I was reading. And it looked pretty authentic to me.  In line with the other Crack Pipe Smoking you see of him.  And its been over a year since the FBI took possession of the Laptop and we got a big fat goose egg of anything the FBI or any law enforcement agency has done. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

It was posted in a Telegram thread I was reading. And it looked pretty authentic to me.  In line with the other Crack Pipe Smoking you see of him.  And its been over a year since the FBI took possession of the Laptop and we got a big fat goose egg of anything the FBI or any law enforcement agency has done. 

Telegram?....Is that one of those sites that allows people to post whatever they want, no rules?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/27/2021 at 6:17 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Yeah Shabs, run over to yahoo. You get the straight skiinny over there. Or perhaps the guardian another giant of truth!!

Yahoo is the search engine I use.....Very few of the articles I post come from Yahoo staff writers.  This is why I try and add the organizations name in the tag line when I post an article.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yahoo is the search engine I use.....Very few of the articles I post come from Yahoo staff writers.  This is why I try and add the organizations name in the tag line when I post an article.  

GO RV, then BV

Why don' t you just go to the source and post from that?  It might alleviate you having to defend posting news from Yahoo...

• Pow! 2

18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Why don' t you just go to the source and post from that?  It might alleviate you having to defend posting news from Yahoo...

Working smarter, not harder.....One stop shopping, if you will.  ;)  I'm not really defending the posting anyways, as the people who constantly complain that the articles are from Yahoo only look at the link and not the article itself anyway....There is no illusion that most of the right wing folks in this forum don't read what I post anyway....they'd much rather rail against me, rather than against the articles, mostly because they can't.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to click on a link.  :facepalm:

I click on every article I post....that's how I copy and paste.  :shrug:  Kind of defeats the point of a search engine to go to the site of each and every article when it's right there in front of you.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Business Insider

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers wants a court to force Trump, his lawyers, and Sidney Powell to pay over $100,000 in legal fees over their election lawsuits

Kelly McLaughlin
Thu, April 1, 2021, 9:38 AM

Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, U.S. February 28, 2021.

Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on February 28. REUTERS/Octavio Jones/File Photo

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers has asked a court to force former President Donald Trump, his lawyers, and former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees over their presidential-election lawsuits.

In court documents filed on Wednesday, attorneys for Evers called lawsuits that disputed the 2020 election results "meritless" and "built on inscrutable conspiracy theories."

He called for $106,000 in sanctions against Powell, and $144,000 against Trump and his attorneys, according to the documents.

"This litigation imposed significant costs on the taxpayers of Wisconsin," attorneys for Evers said in court documents filed against Trump. "Those costs were needless, because Trump's suit never had any merit, this litigation was precluded by exclusive state-court proceedings, and the costs were exacerbated by strategic choices made by Trump and his lawyers."

President Joe Biden beat Trump by about 20,000 votes in Wisconsin, though Trump, Powell, and Trump's lawyers have made false claims that Biden stole the election.

Powell has falsely claimed that an election win was stolen from Trump by George Soros, the dead Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, and "probably China."

She has also accused companies that make voting equipment and software of switching votes from Trump to Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-gov-tony-evers-wants-133836538.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1