Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 1:45 PM CDT - 10/13/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy ***  Q? ...what does that mean - Raising the dollar against the dinar?] ...that would be bad for us.  That means they would increase the number of dinars you get against the US dollar.  We don't want that.  We want them to decrease the number of dinars we get for every US dollar to the point where now they increase the number of dollars you get verses dinar.  There was some confusion in here.  When they're saying 'raising a dollar against the dinar' that's devaluing the dinar.  We don't want that...raising the dinar against the dollar is increasing the value of the dinar and devaluing the value of the dollar...don't get them confused...

*** Frank26 *** ...IMO we are already there.  Kinda shocking isn't it?  To say something like that...I don't say things lackadaisically.  They have a reason.  They have a purpose.  They also have a lot of time and study behind it.  What they're doing is going about the business of giving it to the citizens... 

*** Footforward *** Article: "Parliamentary Finance and the Central Bank Governor discuss the "white paper" and foreign reserves"  Quote:  "the Central Bank foreign currency reserves amount to 52 billion dollars and Iraq will be in danger if it falls to 20 billion. It's amazing they even have 52 billion left.  [...real close I believe.]  I share that opinion.

*** sheila ***  Lot's of articles about White Papers. Good sign.  Don't know exactly what they contain. White Paper is big indicator for economic reforms. Budget figures within. Big question is if the budget figures are in billions or trillions. Billions - new rate. Trillions - program rate.  No access to content. Just know that White Papers mean good business is about to happen...World will know very soon what they contain. When it goes to Parliament, if White Papers are not released, they certainly will be leaked.

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

*** Frank26 *** ...IMO we are already there.  Kinda shocking isn't it?  To say something like that...I don't say things lackadaisically.  They have a reason.  They have a purpose.  They also have a lot of time and study behind it.  What they're doing is going about the business of giving it to the citizens... 

One has to laugh when Frank says  ".... I don't say things lackadaisically." Hell, he has said we are there so many times before........ (sigh)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Breitling  Question:  "Would I be wise to buy 500 denominations along with the 3 zero notes?"  A lot of people ask me about the LOP.  People are saying that's still part of the equation/debate.  No it's not!  That's not part of the debate at all...if you look at what they're doing in Iraq and how they're doing it, they want to add value to their currency and lopping the 3 zeros is not adding value to their currency.    As an example if you look at what's going on with Turkey when they lopped the 3 zeros off their currency.  It was because there was massive inflation and they couldn't fix anything...(post 1 of 2).. 

**  Breitling  Iraq devalued their currency on purpose.  They made it cheap to do business with their country...it's a completely different ballgame.  The Iraq currency is not in trouble.  It's heavily manipulated...It has to do with the note count...Information coming from the CBI - when they do start adding value to the currency that once it gets to a certain rate they are going to have another currency that's out there that doesn't have the 3 zeros on it.  If they're going to lop the damn dinar that you and I have that have the 3 zeros on it then there's no reason to have a completely different note.  There's no reason for it.  It doesn't make any sense...it's not going to lop...(Post 2 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  Article: "As compensation for the invasion of Iraq, the United Nations pays $600 million to Kuwait". This I like a whole lot.  Let's get to the most important thing.  Quote:   "the last installment is expected to be paid within a year."  Yep!  Then you have no more payments going out.  That's it...everything is taken care of once that's done.  Plus our troops are withdrawn.  Complete sovereignty ...then I'm looking for a rate change to happen...get the Americans out of there.  Make your last payment to Kuwait.  Get your sovereignty back. Let's change the rate...

** Frank26   Iraq is grown up.  It is secured and stable to bring forth its reforms, especially in its currency in order for it to have an economic reform.  It can be done tomorrow and it can be done by the end of the year.  All I know is that Iraq needs to be sovereign...[Years ago]  Dr. Shabibi told our Blue Star - Iraq needs to be sovereign.  And this 'pull out' [of troops] that Biden was talking about is part of the security and stability IMO...

That's all folks ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Kaperoni  The latest...from...gurus is they think Iraq has been accepted into the WTO as a full member. ...Just about a year ago a great article came out from the WTO telling Iraq that until they have something to export (other than oil) there is no reason in trying.

** Frank26  What Biden did is he told the world that Iraq is so secure and so stable right now we don't really need to help them with our military.  He says we're going to pull out by the end of the year.  The truth of the matter is that we already have started that...Iraq is ready to deal with their own issues and their military is in a position to deal with their security and stability.  Because of this combination Iraq is in a powerful position to do something about their two reforms [monetary and economic] that they are marching forward on...they are prime.  They are set pretty in the most perfect storm to raise the value of their currency and economy.  

** Breitling   Speculation - that's what we're doing here.  This isn't a religion...It's speculation.  There's no one who believes in this more than me but it's still speculation.  I believe it's coming down the road.  Where does my confidence come from?  Is it good ole fashioned positive thinking?  NO!  I'm not one of those types of people who does that.  I don't lie to myself for the sake of being positive.  I'm a realist.  I watch what Iraq is doing...I watch their government.  I listen very carefully who have authority to add value to the Iraqi dinar and what their intent is.  And these guys can't wait to do it.

** Pimpy  It does look really good.  There's no promises on anything but right now these are all  [U.S. agreement toward sovereignty, oil prices, WTO etc.] positive steps going in the right direction...  A lot of people have been waiting for these moments for a long long time.  It's happening.  Let's just be a little more patient.  It's going to get there...

• By ronscarpa

*** Adam Montana  ...No news is good news. No news is not the best news, but it's also not bad news...this investment has always been about the fundamentals. Iraq has a ton of the world's oil, they are making their way back up...My change in posting habits has nothing to do with my confidence in the value of the Dinar increasing... GOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVV!!!!! Copied from another site that follows Adam's posts and posts snippets from them.

*** Frank26  The economic reform is exploding in Iraq because of the monetary reform that has been put in a prime position to be launched...They're leaving their borders to raise the value fo their currency.  Everything that Kazemi and the CBI are doing is for the reforms.  Everything.  And these meetings that were occurring in Iraq for many months and now have apexed in Washington D.C. this is the perfect eye for the perfect storm...

*** Breitling  Question:  "How do you think the Revalue will be recognized by the banks - Will they look at the Forex?  Check the CBI website?  Some other indicator?"  It's the CBI.  They don't need to check anything [else].  It's very simple, the CBI is the authority for the Iraqi dinar.  

*** Frank26   IMO the white papers contain the new rate.  The budget contains the new rate.  The second set of books contains the new rate.  The international world contains the new rate...

THIS SEEMS TO BE IT FOR TODAY.  BLESSINGS ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy   Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor:  Were it not for the monetary policy stance of the Central Bank, the situation would have been very dangerous"  This one blows my mind...They keep coming out with articles explaining to people why they made the adjustments to the exchange rate.  Why?  You've already said it once.  You said it twice.  As a courtesy said it a third time.  Why are you saying it 20 times?  What is really going on that you have to keep talking about why it is you devalued the Iraqi dinar.  We get it but we also realize what is going on in your economy...

*** Breitling   Question: "Did Iraq join the WTO?  And how would that effect the revelation?"   No they did not join the WTO...They're not full fledged members of the WTO.  They don't have to be. 

*** Frank26  The CBI quiet before the perfect storm.  IMO the CBI has good reason why they're quiet right now because they're talking with the United States Treasury in Washington D.C...the CBI is quiet for at least 6 or 7 days now because the perfect storm is developing and the eye of this perfect storm is in Washington D.C...  UPDATE:  Today the CBI came back out and started talking again...holy cow they're parrots  on steroids.  What they talked about was the education [to the citizens]...

Not much today ... blessings ... RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Frank26  If Iraq wants to join the WTO they can't say to the WTO, 'Can we join?'  No, every country on this planet Earth that joins the WTO needs a sponsorship.  They need a sponsor.  Who is the sponsor for Iraq to join the WTO right now? ...the main sponsor is the United States of America...Kazemi and the governor of the CBI are still following the protocol that Donald Trump left for the Middle East...IMO a sponsoring country would be a perfect candidate to be 1 to 1 with...      

*** Pimpy   Article: "Iraq's foreign money between the anvil of creditors and the hammer of protecting the US Federal Bank". There are a handful of articles that keep talking about this...we have been holding on to some money for Iraq for a long time.  There have been a lot of creditors trying to get in there but there was an agreement...the United States told everybody else hands off period.  Nobody could come after this money.  All debt is considered settled once they pay these things off.  Why do they keep talking about that?  [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  I can't help but smile because IMO what I think is going to happen once the troops leave Iraq is gaining their sovereignty, they pay their remaining debt off - they have the money to do it quickly with Kuwait and this other company then they should be debt free.  Then we give them their funds back.  If they get their funds back...does that mean they should reinstate the rate the United Council was talking about which is $3.22?  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  ...In 2017 what did they [United Council] say?  Iraq has...done nothing to lose the value of their currency.  It should be reinstated at $3.22...If they indeed used the revenue from oil to destroy 70% of the currency that was in circulation...is it low enough where they can now reinstate once they get their money, their sovereignty, once their debts are paid?  Is it possible?  Again...the United Council said what?  They've done noting to lose the value of their currency.  There's no reason for it not to be reinstated at $3.22...Is it possible they're going to give them their funds back?  Is it possible there's enough in there to cover the $3.22 rate?  [post 3 of 3]

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.