Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Pimpy Opinion @ 9:59 AM CDT - 8/27/2020

ronscarpa

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment by Pimpy that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy *** ...I don't have any faith in any of the 800#s or these so-called redemption centers...one person posted a so called 800# and I called it.  It went to a pizza place...Here's my opinion...people will go and do anything if they could scam people. (or to pump themselves up).  What I think these redemption centers are...they'll promise you a specific rate or say they can exchange it for you or say they're the only licensed people to exchange on your behalf. They're gonna lie.  That's just my opinion.  Then all of a sudden you get your dinar over to them and then they redeem it for the proper rate and take their cut of the pie.  That's what I think these are...I'm saying I think they're bullshit...what I'm saying is please be careful...talk to your local banks.  You don't have to tell them you have Iraqi dinar, just simply ask them, 'Hey if I want to come in and exchange my foreign currency how does this work?  Do I just come straight to you?'  And they'll tell you yes you do or no you don't.  Maybe they'll want you to call an 800# but let the banks tell you that...go find out for yourself...this way you'll already know in advance...

:tiphat:This post is primarily for dinar holders on other sites where there are Fake Gurus trying to make themselves appear important and in the know. They claim to have these imaginary contacts, and the RV is happening every other day. I don't think we have anyone here at DV that believe this BS. However his counsel is correct - just contact a major bank when the time comes.:salute: RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

I rarely read any of these opinion posts, but sometimes I peak at them just for a giggle. Occasionally there is something good in them :D

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

just contact a major bank when the time comes.

This is good advice. :twothumbs:

I would suggest even the VIP members here do that. IF for any reason they are able to get a better rate without using their VIP (they won't, but IF), that may be the way to go! 

There are a lot more reasons to have VIP than just a better cash-in rate, but I still want the VIPs to call their local bank and confirm their bottom line anyway. I like happy clients :) 

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I rarely read any of these opinion posts, but sometimes I peak at them just for a giggle. Occasionally there is something good in them 

This is good advice. :twothumbs: I would suggest even the VIP!" rel="">VIP members here do that. IF for any reason they are able to get a better rate without using their VIP!" rel="">VIP (they won't, but IF), that may be the way to go! . There are a lot more reasons to have VIP!" rel="">VIP than just a better cash-in rate, but I still want the VIPs to call their local bank and confirm their bottom line anyway. I like happy clients :) 

Thanks Adam ... :tiphat:Ron 

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I rarely read any of these opinion posts, but sometimes I peak at them just for a giggle. Occasionally there is something good in them :D

This is good advice. :twothumbs:

I would suggest even the VIP!" rel="">VIP members here do that. IF for any reason they are able to get a better rate without using their VIP!" rel="">VIP (they won't, but IF), that may be the way to go! 

There are a lot more reasons to have VIP!" rel="">VIP than just a better cash-in rate, but I still want the VIPs to call their local bank and confirm their bottom line anyway. I like happy clients :) 

I hope to be alive when this does RV ,And  to be a happy client! My horses are hitched to your wagon and they want to come to the barn! 🤠

• Thanks 2