Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Numerologist predicts RI date and rate

QTen

A numerologist predicts the date of 8/28/2010 major realignment of currencies will occur, to be specific the Iraqi Dinar will be reinstated at 1IQD=$3.00USD. By November 17th it will drop back down to IIQD=$1.17USD and by 8/4/2011 1IQD=$7USD.

I don't believe it but its fun nonetheless.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

A numerologist predicts the date of 8/28/2010 major realignment of currencies will occur, to be specific the Iraqi Dinar will be reinstated at 1IQD=$3.00USD. By November 17th it will drop back down to IIQD=$1.17USD and by 8/4/2011 1IQD=$7USD.

Exactly what is fun about this? You might as well read tea leaves. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

--------------------

QTen, thanks for the post.....

We shall (hopefully) see soon enough ......

ret

QTen, now that was good, that was funny. There are a lot of people hereabouts that need to get a sense of humor. With all that is going on with all the seriousness, that was a welcome post. Based on what you posted, I think I will just hold back a million and wait for August 2011. I believe in numbers, and my number is BR549 or 007. Take your pick. Come on all my brothers and sisters in this deal, at least smile out loud when something like comes along.....

• Upvote 1