Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Late Night Opinions @ 11:23 PM CDT - 7/02/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Delta   ...There's two big events...one of them is July 15th which we believe is the last day for Allaq the governor of the CBI should be removed and replaced...Unless the Prime Minister...extends his duties.  The other one, we all know, that July 24th the Prime Minister is invited to visit the White House...logic says if this is the case, you will come to the U.S. you have to come up after the fact so they can congratulate you...we do believe that according to around that time period we should see something in our opinion...

*** Adam Montana    The new PM Kazzamie is operating efficiently and effectively.  We are going to hear some distractions and criticisms, but he is doing a great job in my opinion...This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

This Christmas is a big important year for me too! This will be my 11th year holding dinar! Jan 1 2021 will be the beginning of the 12th year holding dinar . I m really tired of these milestones in this investment!! 7-1-20 marks half of this miserable year Is gone! With that said let’s go pop some firecrackers and shoot these big bombs off in the air! I really like these things! The cows don’t like them though nor the dogs ! Happy 4th to all DV ers and veterans! I hope to get to Meet you one of these days !!! JMHO PS if gold goes up the way their predicting, I will get to go to clear choice dentistry and get new teeth, to eat my watermelon with! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1