Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

PROOF - CHINA UNLEASHED THIS PANDEMIC ON THE WORLD!


Recommended Posts

This is unbelievable!  My cousin just sent me this video.  Everybody, please watch it.  It's about 5 minutes long.

 

Danielle DiMartino Booth is the founder of Money Strong, LLC, an economic consulting firm. DiMartino Booth spent nine years as an adviser to Richard Fisher at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. She is author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America. Her website is DiMartinoBooth.com.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47KVyz0Gsg

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This is unbelievable!  My cousin just sent me this video.  Everybody, please watch it.  It's about 5 minutes long.

 

Danielle DiMartino Booth is the founder of Money Strong, LLC, an economic consulting firm. DiMartino Booth spent nine years as an adviser to Richard Fisher at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. She is author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America. Her website is DiMartinoBooth.com.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47KVyz0Gsg

 

 

YOU The MAN, Floridian (as USUAL)!!!

 

The "outage" "clause" of Act Of God, such as a PANDEMIC, EXCLUDING THEE Chinese From THEIR "end" OF THEE "trade" "deal" IS Dead On Arrival (DOA) SINCE THEY CREATED AND KNEW ABOUT THEE "pandemic" PRIOR TO THE SIGNING OF THEE Phase One Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China.

 

China WILL BE in a WHIRLED OF HURT economically for such a dastardly INTENTIONAL act.

 

Act Of God IS NOT THEE Chinese ACTING AS "god".

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

YOU The MAN, Floridian (as USUAL)!!!

 

The "outage" "clause" of Act Of God, such as a PANDEMIC, EXCLUDING THEE Chinese From THEIR "end" OF THEE "trade" "deal" IS Dead On Arrival (DOA) SINCE THEY CREATED AND KNEW ABOUT THEE "pandemic" PRIOR TO THE SIGNING OF THEE Phase One Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China.

 

China WILL BE in a WHIRLED OF HURT economically for such a dastardly INTENTIONAL act.

 

Act Of God IS NOT THEE Chinese ACTING AS "god".

 

That's what I thought, but someone pointed out to me that the spread was not an "act of God", but an act of man.  So, he reasoned, they are still obligated to abide by the trade deal.  That made sense to me, but since China inserted that dastardly clause, it's an admission of their guilt.  They knew what they had unleashed on the world.  So now, Trump ought to make them pay, big time.  As was said in the video, it was an "act of war"!

 

How about China cancelling all the debt of every country that owes them money?  How about we all think of a list of  "reparations" for the Chinese to make and submit this list to someone with some kind of authority in Washington?  I wish I knew some big-shot politicians.  Maybe someone on DV has some connections.     

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floridian said:

 

That's what I thought, but someone pointed out to me that the spread was not an "act of God", but an act of man.  So, he reasoned, they are still obligated to abide by the trade deal.  That made sense to me, but since China inserted that dastardly clause, it's an admission of their guilt.  They knew what they had unleashed on the world.  So now, Trump ought to make them pay, big time.  As was said in the video, it was an "act of war"!

 

How about China cancelling all the debt of every country that owes them money?  How about we all think of a list of  "reparations" for the Chinese to make and submit this list to someone with some kind of authority in Washington?  I wish I knew some big-shot politicians.  Maybe someone on DV has some connections.     

 

:twothumbs: GREAT Comments AND Thank YOU (The MAN), Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Floridan. She outlines an interesting timeline and a kicker clause that makes you go hmmm.... China knowing shut out the knowledge of Coronavirus with WHO assistance.

Both need to be held accountable!

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.