Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

No Chuck, I have not even heard of them. I use Colorado Gold for my metal purchases. Family run business that has some of the lowest margins I have found.

• Thanks 1

I just read on another page where someone asked about (Some) Vault place to buy from and they has about a 100% track record of CC's getting Hacked.

Try Apmex.com for gold and silver or I will see if I can find the link to where O bought a bunch of silver awhile back.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This advice from another forum.

The best thing you can do is Google you local gold and silver dealers near you and pay cash you there is no paper trail. If your locals dont have anything I personally use APMEX

Karsten

• Thanks 1

Everyone charging a premium for their silver and gold these days Chuck.  I used t get my silver from a local seller . No sales tax if you spend over $1,000 in CA They would charge about 50-70 cents over spot on bullion. Now its like $3-$4 over spot!!!!. WT? 

As you know i only buy silver so im holding off for now. I do have quite a bit and hoping to see a big surge once economies open.

Sure would be nice to see it up to $40.00.    I dont buy gold as i own a few claims and dig up my own gold.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys. I have been buying from Provident and they are out. As we get going I am planning on taking a bigger position in metals and looking for a secure alternative to home storage. 

• Upvote 1

I've used Colorado Gold for many years. Their great! Customer service and price.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I was going to contact Colorado Gold tomorrow. If I get through and they have any I will let you know.

22 hours ago, MEP01 said:

I've used Colorado Gold for many years. Their great! Customer service and price.

Thanks guys

• Upvote 1

My Choice has been Barrick Gold  (GOLD)  It has considerably outperformed everything in my portfolio for 1.5 years now, except MSCI

• Thanks 1

I think so = 104% in 18 months with a bullish outlook of another 50% by year end per the analysts.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Polar said:

I think so = 104% in 18 months with a bullish outlook of another 50% by year end per the analysts.

:twothumbs:

• Like 1