Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CORONAVIRUS - HEARTBREAKING AND TERRIFYING

I knew Spain was bad with coronavirus, but this is shocking.  Thank God the US has Trump, but some states like New York, California, Washington and others have really bad leadership.  Please read the other posts here about how to use high dose Vitamin C and other things like Chaga mushroom to fortify your immune system.  

• Thanks 3

Thanks KristiD, I read all of your posts and agree with you 100% of the time.

Trying to remain optimistic......the US will survive and maybe I will too!  

I live in Washington, we have bad leadership and I'm over 65...not a good formula!  I will stay home, que sera.sera!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Kristi. Truly heartbreaking. Agree with you and booster. I have been in the medical field since '82. Mom was a nurse, I chose Radiology.

I'll be 60 in May and my wife just turned 70, luckily she is retired and at home taking care of things there. Just when I thought I'd seen it all..well you know the story.

Stay safe, stay strong, keep the faith and never loose Hope. 🙏

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2020 at 2:08 PM, boosterbglee said:

I live in Washington, we have bad leadership and I'm over 65...not a good formula!  I will stay home, que sera.sera!

Nothing to fear! I'm also in that demographic except for the DC part.  And I'm  here to report that the capitalistic backbone of the US is alive and well.   Just this morning I received two unsolicited phone calls. One selling life insurance and the other selling insurance to cover burial expenses so my demise would not be too much of a burden on .my family   The bottom feeders walk among us. 

Edited by adhoc10
Rephrase for clarity
  • Thanks 2