Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:00 PM CST - 3/24/2020

3-24-2020   Newshound Guru  Pimpy  I think once this coronavirus starts to subside a little bit you're gonna see some very very very quick actions.  A lot of movement in Iraq.  I really think they cannot continue to exist this way without a rate change.  Whether they get to reinstate at $3.22 or whether I'm right and it's gonna be somewhere around $1.34...

3-24-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ..."I didn't say the rate changed".  I said, "the rate change process started".  We are in the middle of the rate change process right now.  It has started...IMO we are approaching the end...!

3-24-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...a little bit of privileged information.  They kind of have a choice coming up.  Do they want to revalue at a certain rate and then when the markets correct itself add value to it and get into the markets at a little bit of a higher rate so they can get gains on it.  Because here's the problem, they can add value to their currency today they've always had that ability...but if they're not investing that they're not getting a return on it.  They're just keeping their economy afloat...they have to structure this thing to where they can get into the markets...the more that they wait - the more that the market is in the position it's in - the higher the rate you and I get.  And that's what's exciting.  Because it just accelerated...!

3-24-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  [Question:  Is it possible for the RI to be pushed out several months from the coronavirus epidemic?]  Of course it is, but the way it's moving right now in the direction that it's going crescendo - peaking - almost over with, manufacturers helping, the whole economic world is not listening 'Oh it's a disaster' instead they're holding back and they're gonna move the moment Trump tells them.  [Q? : So is it possible that the RI could be pushed out several months...?]  Based on all those things that we've been saying and studying, no I just don't see that.

3-24-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE US STATE DEPARTMENT REFUSES TO CONSIDER AL-ZARFI AS "SUPPORTED" BY WASHINGTON ONLY BUT RATHER SUPPORTED BASED ON PRINCIPLES FOR IRAQ"   Quote:  "The United States did not focus on individuals, but rather on principles related to the appointed Iraqi Prime Minister, Adnan Al-Zarfi..."    please don’t go off half-cocked thinking this article means that the US does not support the new PM candidate al-Zarfi. This is NOT what it is saying. Instead Mr. Schenker is just down playing the inference that the US is controlling Iraq by supporting the new candidate and a puppet to the US. Instead he wanted to tell everyone the US supports the principles behind the man not just supporting a puppet prime minister...Actually this is really good news!

3-24-2020   Intel Guru Frank26    Question "Now that the auctions have been stopped..."  You have to be careful with that.  They've been stopped because of the curfew.  Because of the virus.  Will they come back Will they come back different?  Will they come back at the program rate?  Will they come back with only their currency at a program rate or a new rate?  This is where we're at with my teams... Question continues. "...in your opinion is Iraq implementing or planning their next course of action? Yes.  That's what our studies have all been.  I believe their next course of action was to stop the auctions.  To stop using the American dollar.  BUT they did that!  So I wonder what they're gonna do next - suddenly..!

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 4