Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE'S HOPING!!!

KristiD

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

Kristi, it is not so much a "Law" but more so a "Policy" that I believe is to take effect April 6th there abouts. It is said to include China, Viet Nam and a host of others with expanded penalties and possible sanctions....This could force Viet Nam to raise the value of the VND.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/trump-currency-manipulators.html

Karsten

Yes correct not law but countries manipulating currencies will be tariffs starting April and will force countries manipulating their currencies including China as trump said China is the biggest! China will be hit stage 1 of trumps tariffs and American businesses will be able to claim back against us government! As trump said all countries will be on a level playing field some will adjust up and some down! 

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Karsten!  Thanks Screwball!!

19 hours ago, Karsten said:

Kristi, it is not so much a "Law" but more so a "Policy" that I believe is to take effect April 6th there abouts. It is said to include China, Viet Nam and a host of others with expanded penalties and possible sanctions....This could force Viet Nam to raise the value of the VND.

Karsten

Read more  

Yes correct not law but countries manipulating currencies will be tariffs starting April and will force countries manipulating their currencies including China as trump said China is the biggest! China will be hit stage 1 of trumps tariffs and American businesses will be able to claim back against us government! As trump said all countries will be on a level playing field some will adjust up and some down! 

Edited 5 hours ago by screwball

This is from the link Karsten provided:

The Trump administration said Thursday that it planned to penalize countries that undervalue their currencies, the latest effort to prevent foreign competitors from trying to undercut American producers and import cheap goods into the United States.

So Trump simply is announcing how he plans to hurt other countries that are taking advantage of the US and hurting its producers.  This obviously does not apply to Iraq so it has no bearing on the Iraqi dinar.

I still say, despite low oil prices, the coronavirus and uncertainty about its government, Iraq can, and likely will, RV to compensate for the great loss in oil revenues.  And I still say Iraq should be able to support something in at least the pennies, maybe even up to a buck. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

On 3/13/2020 at 8:20 AM, umbertino said:

LB...Just for curiosity...Have you ever gone visit his ashram Prasanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthy?

There was a time in which I wanted to go but didn't want to travel there alone...Found nobody to come with me so I dropped the project in the end......

Umbertino, never had the opportunity to go an visit the ashram in Puttaparthy. My auntie did when Sai baba was still alive, she told me it was An amazing experience. 
Take care my friend.... Forza Italy 🇮🇹 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

Thanks Karsten!  Thanks Screwball!!

19 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Read more  
Read more  

Edited 5 hours ago by screwball

This is from the link Karsten provided:

The Trump administration said Thursday that it planned to penalize countries that undervalue their currencies, the latest effort to prevent foreign competitors from trying to undercut American producers and import cheap goods into the United States.

So Trump simply is announcing how he plans to hurt other countries that are taking advantage of the US and hurting its producers.  This obviously does not apply to Iraq so it has no bearing on the Iraqi dinar.

I still say, despite low oil prices, the coronavirus and uncertainty about its government, Iraq can, and likely will, RV to compensate for the great loss in oil revenues.  And I still say Iraq should be able to support system" rel="">support something in at least the pennies, maybe even up to a buck. 

Exactly I think same.....with low oil exports, low oil price Iraq must adjust

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Take that Adam. LOLOL

I've never considered Adam a guru.  But I guess now that you say that, for people outside this site, they probably do look at him that way.  That thought just never occurred to me and honestly I meant no disrespect to him whatsoever.  I just wanted to clarify that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

I've never considered Adam a guru.  But I guess now that you say that, for people outside this site, they probably do look at him that way.  That thought just never occurred to me and honestly I meant no disrespect to him whatsoever.  I just wanted to clarify that.

And of course I was just jawing you... not meant as harm or foul.

I was just displaying a warped seance of humor. 

Well at least I thought it was funny. 

• Haha 3