Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:35 AM CST - 1/27/2020

1-27-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Al-Nassiri: We need a systematic movement for economic reform"  No doubt we would like the party to get started and based off the article from Nassirri, it tells us they are doing things and in fact are ready for exactly what we have been waiting for all these years. For instance, the CBI spent about $190 million on nscn's and fils, reduced the note count by 45 trillion real close (See Charts at CBI), have a large deficit noted in the next budget that cannot be filled based of their recent note count reduction...The End of Month is coming soon and they have reporting to do. If they have a significant rate change above a program rate they'll need to announce it ahead of time or real close, as this time it wont be based off a program rate...we hope..!

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** RVAlready  Article:  "The government returns the budget law to the Ministry of Finance to reconsider and add new paragraphs"   Hopefully, CBI raises the rate without waiting for parliament, cause parliament is stuck on dead slow. They just returned the budget law 2020 to its source without a reading. ...They have to have this passed into law in 9 days, and they are sending it back without a single reading.  Guess it will get all three readings on Sept 30.

*** Footforward   [Q? : When is the swap supposed to happen or did it?]   my sources say it hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure we will publicly know when it does happen. But IMHO, they wouldn't be doing this if we were years out from an RV.  Iraq is past the point of just needing help. They need to be able to help themselves. Which means they need to add value to their currency. Look at how Trump has told countries to stop using the USD. Now he's willing to do a currency swap with Iraq? You have to ask why. There is only one reason to do this. Without an RV, Iraq is a has been nation.  [Hopefully we see the RV now]  I believe it's coming.

*** Pimpy   ...the day that the rate change happens there's not going to be any fanfare.   There's not going to be any notice.  There's not going to be any news.  You're just going to wake up one day and it's there.  That's what they did in Kuwait...

*** Jeff  ...everything is looking really good right now but everything that...has to do with money nothing has been started yet.  Why?  What are we waiting for here?  It's Iraq's economics and really the movement of money.  It's a game of dominoes...the first domino that has to fall is that the rate has to change.  That's what they're showing you.  The rate has to change.  Kurdistan and Baghadad can't even reach their agreement, they can't even start the approval process of the 2020 budget, they can't even approve the reforms, they can't even start those 8.2 billion dollars worth of agreements...it's a game of dominoes waiting on the rate change...I'm excited right now.  I really do feel this is the perfect storm.  This storm could not be more perfect for Iraq to actually change the rate...everything that has to do with money is literally on standby/on hold.  It's waiting for something...

*** Kaperoni   I believe Iraq will follow the direction given to them some years ago in the IMF Article IV Consultation... Accept Article VIII move from the peg to a float. Pass needed laws creating a suitable and favorable business climate for foreign investors.  I do not believe in a significant overnight RV of the dinar.  It is not technically possible with over 42 trillion dinar in Iraq outside the banking system known as "chunky."

*** sandyf   ...deleting zeros from the currency is the process of replacing the old currency with a new one whose price is less than the old currency by the number of zeros that will be deleted, for example deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency means that one dinar from the new currency is equivalent to 1000 dinars from the old currency. - A Redenomination.  The term "strengthen the national currency" is regularly used by central banks and usually means they have to try and stop the currency from further weakening.  A redenomination means a change in the monetary unit and any such changes must be approved by parliament. Normal timeframe is around 2 years.

That's everything for today folks ... Be Blessed...!  RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Ray   Weekend UPDATE:   Parliament stated that  the budget did not arrive Saturday as promised for its first reading citing a violation of the Constitution. The agency on corruption has arrested several top level banking officials.  The budget is now promised to arrive to Parliament on Sunday.  For many decades not attained, historic agreements completed by PM Al-Kadhimi and his administration will now lead to agreements on the budget, salaries, oil and gas.   *** Jeff  I have a good friend that works for a financial institution that operates and conduct business all the way around the world...he just me a list of the remaining countries that are on the OFAC-sanctioned list.  And Iraq got removed from this list back on August 10th...So guess what, they're now international!

*** Footforward   [...there’s really no reason that the first currency swap would be at the Program rate just doesn’t make sense.]  Actually it does make sense. If you know the dinar is going to revalue and Iraq needs short term help, it makes all the sense in the world to do a swap at the current rate. Iraq gets short term help and America gets more dinar. And once it revalued that's a huge win for America .   That's for today folks ... Be Blessed...!  RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Kaperoni   If Iraq is going to raise the value, they will float it allowing it to gradually appreciate over time. This was discussed by the IMF directly to the CBI several years ago.

*** Jeff  ...Kurdistan is not even meeting with Baghdad on the budget until Sunday...this is my complete opinion, what that strongly suggests is...they're waiting on the true final figures after the rate change to be inside the 2020 budget.  That way Kurdistan and Baghdad can meet and reach a final comprehensive agreement no the real figures within the budget - again the figures after the rate change...that's what the facts are showing you...

*** Footforward   [...Something that has been bothering me about the IQD exchange particularly in Ontario, Canada... I...have wondered if the fact that many banks in Ontario at least do not even deal in IQD if that could play a role when it revalue's and a Canadian has some to exchange...]  we won't have any issues once it's internationally recognized...No bank deals in dinar right now. That's why we have to buy our dinar from currency dealers right now...Once it goes international, the tune of the banks will change. I can tell you that I know for a fact, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels, but won't ever admit that publicly. The banks don't want to deal with tons of people calling and asking about this pre RV... It may only be the bigger banks dealing with this. But even still I don't expect us to have any issues in Canada...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Jeff  Article:   "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  The first sentence is very very very important... "....the new CBI governor of the central bank of Iraq announced on Thursday a plan to strengthen the notation currency."  A plan to strengthen the national currency!   There's only one way they can do that...it's to raise the value.

*** Mnt Goat  ...I can see that the target of the CBI might be January from all this news, however to be more certain we must watch and wait for announcements from the new CBI governor about the project to delete the zeros. I expect we will see him in the public just as soon as he wets his feet a big in his new role. I am being told by my CBI contact, that we can expect him to unveil financial reforms for the CBI and for the nation. I suspect this will be in part, the currency reform. ... the CBI has told me numerous times that they will first educate the citizens again on the process when they are ready. This will be a sign for us...

*** Footforward   [...I know we are close...]  I believe so too... period we need to be watching...the 24th and the 28th.  I am not saying those are days the RV is going to happen necessarily...I'm saying they'll be important to watch... 

*** Jeff  Article: "KRG Delegation To Discuss Budget With Federal Official On September 20"   I kept telling you that parliament would not start the approval process of the budget until after the 20th.  I said IMO the reason why is because the numbers were going to change in that budget from trillions to billions.  That's the step that happens when the rate changes...for example if they were to change the rate say this Sunday morning for Iraq then the numbers would transition from trillions into billions.  So they would not want any parties to see those figures publicly before the rate does change...IMO they're not going to let anyone see those figures or numbers within the real 2020 budget until after the rate has already changed...They already said the real true numbers inside the budget have not been shown...

*** Frank26  ...there is a lot of things that are going on with the Iraqi dinar and they're being very forward about it...what was the article that came out today?  'Hi, I'm an economist from Iraq, I'd like to talk to you about the Iraqi dinar and the American dollar about them being 1 to 1.' ...the citizens are going ballistic...

*** MilitiaMan   Article:  "The New Central Bank Governor: We Set A Plan To Develop The Bank’s Work And Strengthen The Dinar"   Quote:  "a deliberate banking plan has been developed that will develop the work of the central bank, strengthen the national currency..."   ...these articles...have been effectively what we have been waiting for. Instructions issued... In other words the horses mouth has spoken... imo... Now we should see the citizens gearing for an exchange rate to bring in the 50k and 25k notes... imo... As that will bring in the real opportunities!! imo.

*** Footforward   Article:  "100 US dollars is equivalent to 100 Iraqi dinars...Is it possible? An economic expert answers."  [That article describes a lop scenario say 1 new Dinar would be equal to 1000 old dinars. Hope that’s not what they do.]  It won't be. Expect to see alot of crap like this...My point is we don't get shaken. A revaluation is the only way to fix their economic hardship.   They aren't going to come out and tell us when they will do it. In my opinion anyways. So we have to watch the signs.  ...The fact that corruption is being dealt with in Iraq at a very rapid pace is very good for us...These guys being arrested is a good sign.  We need to watch what they do. Not what they say so much.  It's helpful to take a much bigger picture...

That's all for Today ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy ...There's discussion about the exchange rate it needs to change.  So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget.  There's no guarantee.  I'm just saying that appears based on what is being said that seem to be the case...we're running into some serious deadlines...

*** Jeff   Iraq in '17...almost 3 years ago they performed a test.  They unpegged from the dollar and went to a currency assortment basket...historically over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar the high side of it was about $4.20 the low side was about $2.50...Over the last 100 years the Iraq dinar has not gone below $2 bucks.  This is a reinstatement.  That means they're going to put the value of the Iraq dinar back to where it was...a restoration of it.  It devalued in 2004 against the dollar at $3.22...today we're in the year of 2020.  So here we are 15 years later...because of...the facts and variable...how it's a reinstatement...the high point/low point over the last 100 years...I'm of the opinion...the rate is going to be very close to or around $3.80...

*** Mnt Goat  Article:  "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE 2020 BUDGET WILL ARRIVE IN PARLIAMENT THIS WEEK, AND IT DOES NOT EXCLUDE THE FUNDING OUTSIDE OF MORE LOANS" So the budget was sent already and is in parliament.  You simply can’t borrow your way out of debt. Bad ideas by bad politians...It simply does not work and they know it. They can get all the permission they want to borrow more money, but in reality they are stuck. We knew this day would come as they only had money until the end of September to pay salaries. They only have 2 choices not 3. Choice #1 is cut expenditures so drastically as to meet the current price of oil, Choice #2 float the currency and let investors invest in Iraq . Choice #2 also gives the potential investors freedom of exchange and transfer of monetary resources needed to come into Iraq .

*** Pimpy  Trust me there is a lot of news as I'm sure some of you are aware.  A lot of talk about the Iraqi dinar.  A lot of talk about the economy.  A lot of Al-Kazemi crack-a-lacking on the people over there making sure that the country gets back to where it need to be...  Article:  "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  There's more than one article talking about the Iraqi dinar...this is what we're waiting for.  Obviously the stronger the currency the better our exchange rate...they're making plans to strengthen it.  That's what we want to see.

*** Adam Montana ***  ...Anything that is addressed in the coming meetings that will affect the 2021 Budget in a major way, especially if it's HCL, will not be able to "hide" until 2021.  They have to be ready to raise the exchange rate before they announce any major agreements on HCL, Article 140, or anything else closely related.  If they don't raise the rate soon enough, there would be a massive speculative run on the currency, which would dilute it, and kill their opportunity. They aren't going to do that. Not because we are waiting for them, but because they wouldn't benefit from it.  Our day is coming..! *
      **Adam's opinion was taken from another site. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 September 2020

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "DEPUTY: AL-KAZEMI'S VISIT IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR THE REGION TO HAND OVER HIS COMMITMENT AND IN SUCCESSION TO BE DEPRIVED OF THE 2021 BUDGET"  the agreement was made already and this is done. Kurdistan got only 12% but is getting paid and this is important that the GOI is monitoring all the other oil they are selling on the side besides the amount needed to meet the budget. This is important to us because it is important to the IMF.

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.