Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: Hunter Biden Lawyer Quits As Judge Demands Three Years Of Tax Returns

Report: Hunter Biden Lawyer Quits As Judge Demands Three Years Of Tax Returns

Actually, from what I have read, Hunter flat out denied he was the father and refused a single dime until the judge forced him to do a paternity test.

Written by Wayne Dupree · 1 week ago

So this is going to get even more impressive considering that Hunter Biden is currently going for the “I am broke and can’t pay any child support” defense, right?

Imagine if investigative reporters of the opposition media went after Biden like they do Pres. Trump. On second thought, first, we would have to imagine that we had investigative reporters in the opposition media.

The lawyer representing Hunter Biden in his paternity case abruptly withdrew on Monday while his client blew off the hearing, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Biden, 49, was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Arkansas, when his attorney former Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel quit.

But Lunden Roberts, 28, the woman who claims the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden fathered her child, was seen for the first time since filing her paternity suit, sitting in the front row of the spectators’ gallery wearing three-inch black heels.

Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was working as a stripper in a ‘gentlemen’s club’ in Washington D.C.

In the hearing, Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden’s tax returns before he could reach a decision on monetary support for the child, whose sex has not been revealed.

Earlier this week, DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a request to seal all financial records to spare himself public ’embarrassment’ amid claims of ‘significant debts’. [Daily Mail]

Here’s the deal. I don’t care about Hunter’s tax returns. If this is in regards to paying alimony or back child support, then let that be between the judge and that case.

Actually, from what I have read, Hunter flat out denied he was the father and refused a single dime until the judge forced him to do a paternity test. He did try to get out of this without paying a cent, and it might cost him everything because of it. I do not think they ever even made her an offer, and as soon as the paternity test was made, it was already far too late for that.

I don’t think the Democrats should have access to Pres. Trump’s tax returns either, especially when he wasn’t even a presidential candidate or the nominee. It doesn’t help anything, and it’s nosey people wanting to find something because they don’t have anything.

I have always believed that spying on Trump was just a symptom of a larger problem – which is blackmail and information control – that is used as a weapon whereby public officials may extort others to enrich themselves personally. Joe Biden is the stupidest elected official, and Hunter Biden is even more insane- plus a lost soul with seemingly, no redeeming qualities. Divine Providence found the weakest link.

I predict this whole sordid mess will ultimately be the key to exposing these frauds for who they are.

• Thanks 1