Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary and Joseph As Refugee Family Split At Border

bostonangler

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Get a grip and quite using God and Jesus to make your points about your bias

End Quote

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Sorry LAIC....And why should he? When infact same doesn't apply to the other political part....Just unfair infact....Again sorry but I had to say it....

Good call.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Let us not forget, the illegals we are talking about were not in dire need in their country Umbertino. This WHOLE charade was orchestrated by a left wing group of radicals from Chicago ( you know that lovely, safe and gun free toddling town) backed by The Number One Jew (yet hates his own people and sided with Hitler over them) Georgie Soros. The most EVIL SOB on the planet in my opinion. Do you really think that many people just got a wild hair across their arses and decided to come to America for a better life and just banded together and headed North. No they had MUCH help. Transportation (to an extent), food water etc. Those caravans where a deliberate effort to flood our Southern border and overwhelm our immigration system in order to do many things. First to make Trump look bad, second to create as much chaos as possible, third to get as many illegals in to our country and have them dispersed and lost so the DemoRats could get more votes next election. With the Rats, it DOES NOT matter how you win, just win baby!!. Sounds like the Raiders doesn't it? It was the continuation of Obummer's "transforming America" plan and just because the HillDawg lost, these morons were gonna let NOTHING stand in their way of continuing to take down this country. I could write much more but you get the drift. If someone comes here as LEGIT PROCECUTED PEOPLE  they will not be turned away and all of you on this board know that. Everyone still wants to beat up on the most generous country the world has EVER seen. ENOUGH, I've had enough. If we don't start pushing back the Radical left loonies and political correctness will destroy the foundation of this great nation (Christianity) and then Umbertino there will be NO place for anyone to seek refuge.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Let us not forget, the illegals we are talking about were not in dire need in their country Umbertino. This WHOLE charade was orchestrated by a left wing group of radicals from Chicago ( you know that lovely, safe and gun free toddling town) backed by The Number One Jew (yet hates his own people and sided with Hitler over them) Georgie Soros. The most EVIL SOB on the planet in my opinion. Do you really think that many people just got a wild hair across their arses and decided to come to America for a better life and just banded together and headed North. No they had MUCH help. Transportation (to an extent), food water etc. Those caravans where a deliberate effort to flood our Southern border and overwhelm our immigration system in order to do many things. First to make Trump look bad, second to create as much chaos as possible, third to get as many illegals in to our country and have them dispersed and lost so the DemoRats could get more votes next election. With the Rats, it DOES NOT matter how you win, just win baby!!. Sounds like the Raiders doesn't it? It was the continuation of Obummer's "transforming America" plan and just because the HillDawg lost, these morons were gonna let NOTHING stand in their way of continuing to take down this country. I could write much more but you get the drift. If someone comes here as LEGIT PROCECUTED PEOPLE  they will not be turned away and all of you on this board know that. Everyone still wants to beat up on the most generous country the world has EVER seen. ENOUGH, I've had enough. If we don't start pushing back the Radical left loonies and political correctness will destroy the foundation of this great nation (Christianity) and then Umbertino there will be NO place for anyone to seek refuge.

And yet I say, think of Trump's Wall as a Kmart blue light special.....immigrants from those awful countries South of our border felt compelled to rush North before his Wall went up.  Trump built that, or so he's trying, with military money, that's been blocked by the courts.....yada yada yada.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Peruse this my fellow DV'ers. We don't need NO STINKING WALL Shabs!! These scum WERE NOT undocumented, they were DAMN ILLEGALS!! Plan and simple. And if we as a country had the marbles to enforce all of our laws instead of selectively choosing which we wanted to follow, these Dirt Bags would have not been in the country and that teenager spared what I hope none of our children and grandchildren ever have to experience.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Peruse this my fellow DV'ers. We don't need NO STINKING WALL Shabs!! These scum WERE NOT undocumented, they were DAMN ILLEGALS!! Plan and simple. And if we as a country had the marbles to enforce all of our laws instead of selectively choosing which we wanted to follow, these Dirt Bags would have not been in the country and that teenager spared what I hope none of our children and grandchildren ever have to experience.

My apology, forgot the link.   https://tiny.iavian.net/wmep