Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali Interview Is Up!

Toyvp

You need to listen to it again. He plainly said he would pay the CBI RATE with no spread, PERIOD. Use a Q-tip first next time.

I have listened to the audio 4 times and Ali did in fact say that the rate is $150.00 per million with no spread. He did say that he would use whatever the rate is showing on the CBI.IQ site that shows the actual exchange rate as this is the Central Bank of Iraq. If you go there now, it shows the 1170.

Ali has said all along that the fee for cashing in would be a FLAT $150 !!! No Spread! $150 per million. Thats it!

All three of you are missing a very important part of what Ali said.

He said he wouldn't ADD a spread. The CBI rate is 1168/1170 - that means the sell rate is 1170, and the buy rate is 1168. See that difference there? It's called a SPREAD. That means, quite simply, that when Ali gives you the rate from the CBI site the SPREAD IS INCLUDED!

Ali is going to charge $150 ON TOP of the spread. He's not adding a spread, but he can't make the CBI pay more than they are listing.

(Do you really think Ali is going to take a LOSS when he sells his Dinar back to Iraq? Are you nuts?!)

FURTHER: Ali is not guaranteeing that the CBI will have the best rate! What if they increase their spread to get a better profit after RV? He will be paying what the CBI lists as a BUY rate, but that's not guaranteed to be the best rate!!!!!!

Here's the bottom line: Ali may not ADD a spread, but you will PAY the spread someway somehow!

Don't let the fine print fool you, friends!!!!!

I know this is a complicated subject but everyone, please calm down and stop being a white knight for Ali. He's a business man, plain and simple - he's going to make money after the RV. He doesn't suddenly change into a charity organization - he's a BUSINESS man. Not a flipping angel.

:lol: that was fun. Hope it helped! :D

• Upvote 6

Great audio interview... very information. Thanks for the information everything we get will help us when the RV finally takes place... Go RV... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

He said he wouldn't ADD a spread. The CBI rate is 1168/1170 - that means the sell rate is 1170, and the buy rate is 1168. See that difference there? It's called a SPREAD. That means, quite simply, that when Ali gives you the rate from the CBI site the SPREAD IS INCLUDED!

Ali is going to charge $150 ON TOP of the spread. He's not adding a spread, but he can't make the CBI pay more than they are listing.

(Do you really think Ali is going to take a LOSS when he sells his Dinar back to Iraq? Are you nuts?!)

FURTHER: Ali is not guaranteeing that the CBI will have the best rate! What if they increase their spread to get a better profit after RV? He will be paying what the CBI lists as a BUY rate, but that's not guaranteed to be the best rate!!!!!!

Here's the bottom line: Ali may not ADD a spread, but you will PAY the spread someway somehow!

I know this is a complicated subject but everyone, please calm down and stop being a white knight for Ali. He's a business man, plain and simple - he's going to make money after the RV. He doesn't suddenly change into a charity organization - he's a BUSINESS man. Not a flipping angel.

Thanks Adam, it always helps to have your insight.... I am glad you are on our side.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

You're very welcome, everyone.

I understand this is a complicated issue. I have a cash in guide almost complete that covers EVERYTHING you need to know about cashing in and the spread, including the myths and misconceptions that are inherent.

It's about 10 pages, but should be done soon.

• Upvote 3

ATTN: Adam Montana,

Great Piece of Brief, If I Must Say so myself.

Good break~Down on Spreads Definition, This should

Help alot of the newer investors to understand. Please (NOTE)

Investers that all things traded have a spread, so as to the

Stock Market as well. As you Newer investers Progress in this

Matter further; you will become accustomed to Greater investers

Terminolgy and understandings. Good luck, and GOD's Safety and

Speed to all... ("Cheers, & Cold Black&Tans") to All...

Adam, Your The Best.!

• Upvote 1

Wow I really hoped that some people would listen to this audio and it would help them out but to see that over 10,000 have listened to it is just amazing, Adam thank you for allowing this audio on your site and thank you for your insight as well we look forward to the day that makes all this worth while.

Go RV and soon!!!!!

• Upvote 2

DD interviews Ali about Cash In, Buying Dinar, etc.

Toyvp,

Thank you for posting this interview. It reveals more about Ali's philanthropic character, which should inspire and encourage us all to act the same when we have our newfound wealth in hand from this investment.

I'd like to clarify the cash-in rate issue. When Ali suggests you visit the CBI website to verify the rate, you will see two rates stated. Currently the BUY rate is 1170. That is the rate that the CBI sells it's dinar to people like Ali. The SELL rate currently stands at 1168.

That is the rate at which the CBI will buy it back. When the RV/RI occurs you will, essentually, be SELLING your dinars, so the rate we will be looking at is the CBI SELL rate. If you divide the SELL rate by the BUY rate, the SELL rate is 99.82905% of the BUY rate. For purposes of simplification, lets stick with this spread and translate it to the rumored RV/RI price. $3.22 X 99.82905% = $3.2144954. We can only hope that the CBI maintains this spread, but you never know, the CBI could always broaden their spread if they choose.

Peace be with you.

I'd like to clarify the cash-in rate issue. When Ali suggests you visit the CBI website to verify the rate, you will see two rates stated. Currently the BUY rate is 1170. That is the rate that the CBI sells it's dinar to people like Ali. The SELL rate currently stands at 1168.

That is the rate at which the CBI will buy it back. When the RV/RI occurs you will, essentually, be SELLING your dinars, so the rate we will be looking at is the CBI SELL rate. If you divide the SELL rate by the BUY rate, the SELL rate is 99.82905% of the BUY rate. For purposes of simplification, lets stick with this spread and translate it to the rumored RV/RI price. $3.22 X 99.82905% = $3.2144954. We can only hope that the CBI maintains this spread, but you never know, the CBI could always broaden their spread if they choose.

Peace be with you.

Sorry folks, I just tried to edit the above post to correct the buy/sell sequence. I transposed the buy and sell. It should be reversed. My bad, I've been up since 12am. Peace be with you.

I just finished listening to it again. Slide the knob about 65%-70% over. Here is a word for word quote from Ali on the DT cash in rate:

Rodger: And what are the cost or fees associated in cashing in with you?

Ali: Well we charge a flat $150.00 per million dinars. We, that would be our cost. We would take that cost out of the total uh one more thing we would need is uh we would give the customer, you know a lot of people have asked what price are you going to charge, what's the spread going to be? I wanted to clarify this, whatever the Central Bank of Iraq's buy and sell price is, you can see that every day at cbi.iq, WE'LL BE GIVING YOU THAT PRICE. All we care about our commission is that $150.00 per million dinars, that will be our cost flat.

Rodger: It wouldn't matter if it were a five time return on their money or a thousand time return on their money.

Ali: It doesn't matter to us.

Later on

Ali: That's why I've been pretty confident we'd be able to beat anyone's price when we're just charging $150.00 per million. I mean that's not much money to ask for that service.

I don't think Ali could make it any clearer than that. If someone interprets a spread from that then they have serious comprehension issues.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Spec Investor

Maybe you should use the Qtip smart azz, because he said a flat rate PLUS what ever the Iraq exchange was he even gives the web sight address so you can see what that is at that time.... OH ITS OK NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE :P . SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SLOWER THAN OTHERS...... Happy RV

[

Spec Investor

He said and I quote, because I know how hard it may be for you to find it on ur own " $150.00 flat and what ever the Central Bank of Iraq's buy and sell price is. You can check it at TBI.IQ......... :)

You are right dcupp, some are slower than others, you're a perfect example of that. Read the transcript I posted so you can catch up slow poke. I don't see the word PLUS anywhere. You can't blame ear wax this time. If you still see a spread in there maybe you need glasses or maybe reading comprehension tutoring. By the way it's "cbi.iq....duh. I know it's hard for you but please try to catch up.

Rodger: And what are the cost or fees associated in cashing in with you?

Ali: Well we charge a flat $150.00 per million dinars. We, that would be our cost. We would take that cost out of the total uh one more thing we would need is uh we would give the customer, you know a lot of people have asked what price are you going to charge, what's the spread going to be? I wanted to clarify this, whatever the Central Bank of Iraq's buy and sell price is, you can see that every day at cbi.iq, WE'LL BE GIVING YOU THAT PRICE. All we care about our commission is that $150.00 per million dinars, that will be our cost flat.

Rodger: It wouldn't matter if it were a five time return on their money or a thousand time return on their money.

Ali: It doesn't matter to us.

Later on

Ali: That's why I've been pretty confident we'd be able to beat anyone's price when we're just charging $150.00 per million. I mean that's not much money to ask for that service.

Nope no Ali spread in there! lol-052.GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS was GREAT!!! thanks for posting it.

a ROTH IRA !!!! what a great IDEA!!

Just keep in mind if you're near retirement age you can't touch a new Roth for five years. If you're under 50 years old you can only contribute $5,000.00 per year, over 50, $6,000.00. Just some food for thought.

Edited by Spec Investor

Actually we aren't missing a thing. The CBI spread has always been a given. It's really not that complicated. You're missing the fact that everyone is talking about an "additional spread"by Ali. Every bank will add one but Ali said succinctly said that he won't, that's all we're talking about. Nobody thinks Ali is going to buy at a rate higher than the CBI, that's just ludicrous,The CBI rate is the best anyone can do and it's ok with me. We do agree that there is no Ali spread. Period. dcupp is having a problem with this truth though. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are right dcupp, some are slower than others, you're a perfect example of that. Read the transcript I posted so you can catch up slow poke. I don't see the word PLUS anywhere. You can't blame ear wax this time. If you still see a spread in there maybe you need glasses or maybe reading comprehension tutoring. By the way it's "cbi.iq....duh. I know it's hard for you but please try to catch up.

Nope no Ali spread in there! lol-052.GIF

LOL... I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU!! IF YOU GO BACK YOU CAN EVEN SEE WHERE ADAM CALLED OUT..... ALI IS NOT GOING TO JUST EAT THE COST OF WHAT THE BANKS WILL CHARGE HIM TO TRADE YOUR DINAR IN. HE CARGES $150.00 FLAT. BUT YOU WILL ALSO BE CHARGED WHAT EVER THE CBI.IQ IS AT THE TIME OF TRADE IN........ YOU EVEN TYPED IT OUT AND STILL DONT UNDERSTAND.... ITS OK THO BECAUSE WHEN THIS THING DOES RV YOU WONT NEED TO BE SMART TO GET A JOB , YOU WILL HAVE MONEY.....DONT KNOW HOW THIS CHILDISH BASHING GAME GOT STARTED BUT IT ENDS HERE...... :P TAKE CARE.... GOD BLESS ...... GO RV!!!!! B)

Actually we aren't missing a thing. The CBI spread has always been a given. It's really not that complicated. You're missing the fact that everyone is talking about an "additional spread"by Ali. Every bank will add one but Ali said succinctly said that he won't, that's all we're talking about. Nobody thinks Ali is going to buy at a rate higher than the CBI, that's just ludicrous,The CBI rate is the best anyone can do and it's ok with me. We do agree that there is no Ali spread. Period. dcupp is having a problem with this truth though. :lol:

BACK-PADDLE BACK-PADDLE BACK-PADDLE.......... :P

THANKS ADAM FOR YOUR INFO. I GUESS SOME OF US ,EVEN AFTER SEEING, HEARING, AND TYPING THE FACTS JUST SIMPLY CHOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ,OR JUST UNDERSTAND THE FACTS! ;)

MOST OF US KNOW THAT ALI IS NOT CHARGING US AN ADDITIONAL "SPRED" BUT WE WILL BE PAYING THE "COST OF BUSINESS" PORTION THAT THE BANK WILL BE CHARGING HIM TO CASH OUR MONEY IN... $150.IS ALI'S "FLAT FEE" AND THE BANK GETS THERES TO..... CHECK THE "CBI.IQ" THE DAY WE CAN CASH IN BECAUSE WE MAY GET A BETTER RATE AT OUR PERSONAL BANKS........ :P

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THANKS ADAM, FOR THE EXPLANATION...NOW THEN, WHAT DOES THAT HIGHLIGHTED BLUE PORTION OF WHAT YOU TYPED ABOVE SAY?? OH YES EXACTLY WHAT I HEARD ALI SAY IN HIS INTERVIEW :P .... NOW IF ONLY ........GO RV!!!!! B)

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 1

:lol: @ the back-paddle comment! Way to call it like it is. :D

Spec Investor, not once has the word "additional" been used. You're adding it in after the fact, which is a weak attempt to cover up instead of just admitting you were mistaken. There is no shame in being wrong once in a while, but false pride on the other hand - that's not a good thing. Let's just drop it before the name calling starts, because then nobody wins.

Regarding the spread:

Plenty of people are saying they are going to get the CBI rate with no spread and also saying the CBI rate is 1170, which clearly means they don't understand that the CBI has TWO rates, and they also don't quite understand that no matter what Ali "said", they are going to pay a spread.

This is why I have a "Cash In guide" coming out this week - it covers spread and a few other things that need to be cleared up.

Ali doesn't have to educate people on this type of stuff - it's not his job. As I said - he's a business man, not a charity organization. When you cash in, you are going to pay a spread. I don't care what Ali said - when you cash in, there is a spread involved. It doesn't matter what Ali said, what Ali is charging, or what color socks you are wearing when you cash in. THERE IS A SPREAD INVOLVED IN ANY CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRANSACTION.

• Upvote 3

What is the big deal about Ali........we have heard his intentions on cashing in at least a year ago.......just wonder how dinar sales figures are at this time.....I'm would think sales have declined very much in the past few months....what we need is some good rumors......I know all this government forming talk might be important but gosh it is boring.......it was exciting when the banks were hiring extra help for the RV......corporate bank top VP's were leaking info the RV was coming.....info about a friend of a best friend in Dubia with inside info.....etc....etc....IMO that was exciting........I guess we just have to be patient and wait for the real thing most exciting rumors/false info has been rehashed too many times just like Ali's $ 150.00 deal......

:lol: @ the back-paddle comment! Way to call it like it is. :D

Spec Investor, not once has the word "additional" been used. You're adding it in after the fact, which is a weak attempt to cover up instead of just admitting you were mistaken. There is no shame in being wrong once in a while, but false pride on the other hand - that's not a good thing. Let's just drop it before the name calling starts, because then nobody wins.

Regarding the spread:

Plenty of people are saying they are going to get the CBI rate with no spread and also saying the CBI rate is 1170, which clearly means they don't understand that the CBI has TWO rates, and they also don't quite understand that no matter what Ali "said", they are going to pay a spread.

This is why I have a "Cash In guide" coming out this week - it covers spread and a few other things that need to be cleared up.

Ali doesn't have to educate people on this type of stuff - it's not his job. As I said - he's a business man, not a charity organization. When you cash in, you are going to pay a spread. I don't care what Ali said - when you cash in, there is a spread involved. It doesn't matter what Ali said, what Ali is charging, or what color socks you are wearing when you cash in. THERE IS A SPREAD INVOLVED IN ANY CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRANSACTION.

Thanks for trying to get info into thick minded skulls, even if you have to pound it in!:blink::eek:

Thanks for all you do! Even if I have to fly to Iraq to cash in (I doubt this will b necessary) I love the choices that this opportunity will provide. I can't wait for the "Cash In Guide" because to use it means that rv has already happened!:):) Although am kinda (just kinda) wishing this will take another 6 weeks so I can set up my Corp. I will pay taxes but would rather give as least as possible to a government that gives it to crooks!

Thanks for trying to get info into thick minded skulls, even if you have to pound it in!:blink::eek:

Thanks for all you do! Even if I have to fly to Iraq to cash in (I doubt this will b necessary) I love the choices that this opportunity will provide. I can't wait for the "Cash In Guide" because to use it means that rv has already happened!:):) Although am kinda (just kinda) wishing this will take another 6 weeks so I can set up my Corp. I will pay taxes but would rather give as least as possible to a government that gives it to crooks!

You have P-L-E-N-T-Y of time....if you are looking to hide or shelter money, you might investigate a two-three year old shelf corp instead of trying to form a new corp that has no earnings history...just a thought!!!

• Upvote 1

You have P-L-E-N-T-Y of time....if you are looking to hide or shelter money, you might investigate a two-three year old shelf corp instead of trying to form a new corp that has no earnings history...just a thought!!!

went to your profile today, do u believe that this will ever happen?

not looking to "hide" anything just want to legally pay as little as possible and start up a company that helps people.

went to your profile today, do u believe that this will ever happen?

not looking to "hide" anything just want to legally pay as little as possible and start up a company that helps people.

An RV of some kind is bound to happen eventually...few things will have to happen first....

Iraq will need some sort of government to control, execute and find the happy balance between their fiscal and monetary

policies. They will need enough security to maintain stability in the oil fields, they will need to establish a balance of peace between the sunnis and shiites...(Since our troops are handing over security, you can expect to see Iran test us by increasing insurgent activity in the coming months-yes months) and they will once again need to revamp their currency. There is absolutely no possibility of the currency RVing with the current big notes and multi trillions of Dinar still in circulation...There is much more to accomplish before they get around to an RV, but these are a few on the mandatory highlights.

I don't think quitting your day job should be in your immediate plans.

An RV or redenom of some kind is bound to happen eventually...few things will have to happen first....

Iraq will need some sort of government to control, execute and implement sound fiscal and monetary policies...

They will need enough security to maintain stability in the oil fields and they will need to establish a balance of peace between the sunnis and shiites...(Since our troops are handing over security, you can expect to see Iran test us and Iraq by increasing insurgent activity in the coming months-yes months) and they will once again need to revamp their currency. There is absolutely no possibility of the currency RVing with the current big notes and multi trillions of Dinar still in circulation...There is much more to accomplish and many political and economic hurdles to overcome before they get around to an RV, but these are a few on the mandatory highlights.

I would encourage you though not to listen to me...seriously....study and learn...keep your eyes and ears posted to the news and news forums, as I think things may get hot and heavy over there again soon....What are the shiite clerics going to do? I am very curious about this? As the US and the rest of the world puts pressure on Iran, what will Iran do in southern Iraq where sympathetic Shiites control much of the country's commerce? I don't have these answers, but these are considerable influences to watch. How long will it actually take to seat a government, and will this government have any control? Iraq is still a hotbed of instability, and though this does not favor the "Dinar RV wealth theme," times are a changin in ole Iraq and it IS absolutely fascinating to watch all the developments. What you see is NOT what you get in IRAQ....there are so many incredible forces behind the scenes all fighting for their own interests.....it really is EPIC!!! :D

One parting note: I don't think quitting your day job should be in your immediate plans....and flying to Iraq to cash in on your Dinar wealth is most definitely unlikely.

sorry for the double post - i screwed up the edit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps Rhnda (or someone else) can explain to me something that puzzles me. I have been in this for five years and have paid very little attention to it during that time. But as much time that has gone by, more and more dinar have been bought up by "investors" and governments, etc., to the point that there are several trillion dinar, I believe, in circulation. What is puzzling to me is how you can take the dinar that is worth basically nothing now and RV, for example, at $1 USD to $1 Dinar and be able to pay all this money out? Where does all this payoff money come from? At 1 to 1, that is well over 900% and seems rather unlikely if not impossible. No? Yes?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1