Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New denoms in the streets of Baghdad

zantac

As good as the latest Terry K info or should I say my impersonation of Tery Krap! "OMG OMG"! Look Look my pants its happening again! OMG They are talking about it over there right now! Turn on the TV I Krapped my pants again! OK OK here we go! Latest intel and this is top secret! RV to occur on July 30 2045! Hold on there is more! This is coming from a Gyro vendor in downtown DETROIT!

• Upvote 1

:lol::lol::lol:

As good as the latest Terry K info or should I say my impersonation of Tery Krap! "OMG OMG"! Look Look my pants its happening again! OMG They are talking about it over there right now! Turn on the TV I Krapped my pants again! OK OK here we go! Latest intel and this is top secret! RV to occur on July 30 2045! Hold on there is more! This is coming from a Gyro vendor in downtown DETROIT!

Did you say Gyro's? Man that sounds good. You are makin me hungry. :lol::lol::lol: