Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

On 8/23/2019 at 6:11 PM, Synopsis said:

America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great

One of my all time fav quotes. 

You're one of my favorite posters because of your massive intellect. So I ask you, even with Trump do you think America is good?

End Quote

With all the due respect  ( to both of you posters and to your beliefs, faith etc.)...

LGD.....If you ask Synopsis such a thing....then  it's more than obviously a super-rethorical question as we all know they way he thinks, believes and reasons on said subject ( again...FULLY LEGITIMATELY)...Just saying......

It's like asking me if I prefer right-wing or left-wing and why....What would you  expect me to respond to that?

The main difference  being that since I recognize Synopsis to be such an extremely eloquent Individual with tons of Culture ( those are all compliments, mind you...) he accumulated, I'd guess in his studies and his private readings, etc....He's going to give most likely a very long, elaborate  and full of great quotes reply...while I might be much shorter  in my answer...lol....just getting to what I'd deem the very basic

Best to both ( LGD & Synopsis)

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Reminds me, " I may not be as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was"

:lmao::o

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

Image result for once a marine always a marine

OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS STILL TOPPED OUT. For NOW, Please Accept

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I respect your decision.  Sadly, throughout history persecution has always been a part of religion.  It's a shame in this day and age people can't practice and preach their desired religious beliefs without fear of retribution.  It's a story as old as time and has affected every religious sect on the planet.  

As for time speeding up, I tend to believe that is a natural mental perception that comes with age and our own pending mortality.  As always, just my opinion

End Quote

Yep....Agreed...Sorry...Out of pluses

• Upvote 1