Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Guru Opinions - 7/22/2019

7-22-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   ...no chatter on that IMF consultation that happened the other day...The Art 4 consultation was held in May and the report has to be approved by the board before being published. It is due to be published in July but not as yet.  Rest assured that when it is published there will be significant chatter.

7-22-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste   Question: ...do you think this float may cause a meteoric rise in the value...it's going to skyrocket in value quickly...?...The CBI has very cautiously moved step-by-step to get every single thing they can think of in place.  When they pull that trigger they are going to have controls just like they've put controls for the last three or four years.  They are going to have controls that will allow them to control the rise of the float.  What they don't want is meteoric.  It will be too scary for them.  They have to control it...I do think it's going to go quickly.  I think within 3 years we'll see $3.00.  That's my own personal opinion...but I do think they're not stupid and if it starts to be crazy they are to put a ratchet in there...

7-22-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Question: ...We would get people who would ask us about cashing out and what the next stage is and what should we do?  We don't speculate on that...but what I can tell you is we are not going to abandon ship when and if the dinar starts to go up in value and a mechanism is in place for people to cash out or deposit their dinars into an account...it will occur and be news to all of us and we'll all learn together.  You're not going to have to get up at 6am and go stand in line at a bank.  It's not gonna happen like that.  We'll all learn together.  Just like in the past when we talked about this investment we'll present whatever information that comes forward...  

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

I see a lot of people speculating on a float.. which is a possibility, just remember there will be a time frame that the CBI puts on turning in our “Old” currency. If that time frame is 30 days or 2 years, we won’t know until they tell us. But keeping our old currency past any time frame the CBI gives us and we won’t have to worry about what it may float up to.. lol I personally will cash-in a little bit when the event happens and exchange the rest for the new Iraqi currency so I can take advantage of it, if it floats and don’t have to worry about the old Dinar exchange period.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2