Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "Communications: Internet will improve soon"  Quote:  "The communications Ministry announced, that the reality of the Internet will see significant development during the coming period..."   these are the things I like seeing, they are moving in the right direction...less talk more action.

4-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   In Iraq-I spoke with a contractor friend I know...he repairs power plants and power  systems... They are very keyed up...they thought the new rate was to show on Saturday (I wonder where they got that idea...LOL..!)...they are waiting...lots of news on changing values and re-instatements...  They have started using gold coins to pull large notes off the street...they are actively trying to get larger notes off the streets....

(Now comes the drama he always brings) There are expectations that we will see things happen...(DELETED)…I really hope that is true...I am nervous to tell you this – but I believe we are past the point of no return…I still am looking for the smoking gun to go with it and see for myself that its actually there. (posted because it was there, and spoke of the use of gold coins).

4-2-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   "IT'S COMING...IT'S HAPPENING ....THIS JOURNEY INCLUDES AN END" 

4-2-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98  ...UPDATE...A Parliament spokesperson is on Iraqi TV stating that the names for the remaining cabinet positions will be presented and voted on after the April 9 albeit this is a direct contradiction from Sunday's TV announcement of the cabinet selections  being concluded this week. Time Will Tell...if it even matters?  A World Bank representative was interviewed and stated that after the cabinet completion, the Iraqi economy will experience a remarkable recovery That announcement in Monday's mosque session indicated something very noticeable taking place by Tuesday evening...so, wait we shall!

4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   the IMF pushing them is good but we need to look at where they are at and can they rv at this time, that is the question...corruption, security, investment, are those things ready?   I don't think so.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Added at Midnight::twothumbs:

4-2-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This is BIG news...more education going on. Many ...might downplay this seminar but this is exactly what we have been waiting for. This was just held on Wednesday. This is NOT something from the past...how can you not get excited. Just because they are not saying everyday or any day RV this is still HUGE news. Any article on the project to delete the zeros is huge news since we know this is what is going to get us the significant increase in the value of the dinar, this increase we have been waiting so long for...

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Pimpy ***  I knew this was coming...people are really happy about the Biden Administration coming in there.  China is one.  Russia is another.  Iran is the other.  Video  "Iran to U.S - Lift sanctions immediately". Oh trust me they're dancing. The 3rd term of Obama administration - [Iran is saying] 'glory hallelujah.  We're gonna get some money and nuclear bomb and we get to terrorize the whole Middle East.'  So much for peace in the Middle East...There could be a benefit from this.  And what is that benefit?  ...Yes the Iranian Rial...as soon as those sanctions are lifted this really will help their economy out.  It was crippled.  It was just about dead.  Trump had him up against the ropes.  Now these people are going to give him a reprieve...No sanctions.  Strong economy.  Strong Rial...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Mnt Goat   STATUS OF REINSTATEMENT... There is not much to say about the reinstatement today. We know that when they pass the 2021 budget and then begin to spend it at a program rate, we will not see the reinstatement at the newly pegged rate as we have gone past the point of inclusion into the fiscal year of accounting. This is per Finance Committee and the Central Bank. Their words not mine..!

*** Texas Snake  ...WF Banker was able to share that I can almost spit over the finish line...I am more comfortable that we are a go very shortly.

*** Jeff  ...It's probably been two or three weeks.  This old article had talked about Iraq devaluing their currency from December 20th.  It stressed that the currency devaluation had to be short-term because it negatively impacts their economy and it does spike their inflation.  New Article:  "Parliamentary finance resolves the controversy and reveals the fate of the dollar exchange rate in the budget"  Quote:   "the central bank is the only body that has the authority and is able to change or return the exchange rate."  They're telling you that in this gentleman's opinions he believes they are going to increase the exchange rate or adjust it after the approval of the budget...they can't keep the currency devalued for too long.  I told you it was a 90-day preparation step and that it basically gave you the revaluation date...

*** NORV   [aka Kaperoni]  You wasting your time if you think the dinar will RV. Never happen and Iraq is broke. They are devaluing the dinar, not raising the value. It could take years before Iraq passes the laws and creates a suitable investment climate that they could raise the value. Not to mention they have over 40 trillion dinar outside the banks in Iraq know as "chunky" money...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Jeff *** The U.S. elections have nothing to do with the rate change.   I just want to stress that...Iraq has already achieved stability.  They're now in forward motion to change the rate. 

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "OBLIGING BANKS TO LEND TO SMALL BUSINESSES" Quote: “allocate amounts of their liquidity of at least 50 percent as soft loans to build industry and agriculture, encourage the establishment of factories and factories”.   Is this not what they have been attempting to do all along for years now. But they could not since the public did not want to deposit the dinars in the banks. So it appears the strategy of collecting the dinars has worked and the funds are now available to loan out. This will help kick-start the economy, something that is needed.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Parliamentary finance resolves the controversy and reveals the fate of the dollar exchange rate in the budget"  They keep talking about the exchange rate.  You have one side of the puzzle piece saying they need to devalue...they need to figure out what to do to just get by...I do not anticipate it being devalued very long...sometime in the 2nd and 3rd quarter I anticipate we will start seeing in increments IMO the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar...

*** Jeff *** One of the signs we were looking for to know we were getting close to the RV...we were looking for them to reduce the amount of U.S. dollars auctioned off off at the auctions.  That has been achieved.  Article: "By more than three quarters ...a "significant" decline in central bank sales"  They used to auction off hundreds of millions as of this morning they've only auctioned off 3 million 250000 US dollars...we are looking very good. 

*** Frank26 ***   We told you...they needed this past Friday and this coming Friday - these two weeks - to do a tally.  To add up how many 3 zero notes they got in. I'd like to say to you they are done...What happened in the first week of January and the second week of January was for them to take account, a tally, and see if they reached the sweet spot...because they reached the sweet spot they all of a sudden come out and start to talk about the U.S. dollar going down tremendously in the auctions of the CBI...How many dollars were put through the auction yesterday and today?  Nothing!  That's exactly what we want to hear...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Frank26 *** That's number one.  2.  They all of a sudden are talking about the budget.  What about the budget?  'Well we're putting in a new rate in it based on the fact that oil prices have gone up.'  3.  'We promise citizens of Iraq we are going to do another exchange rate and this one is going to be higher.  We promise you!"  Well golly I mean talk about the U.S. dollar getting out of here.  Running out of 3 zero notes.  Talking about the budget being approved and it's got a new rate because of the oil prices and now they promised them on television, 'Hey Iraqi citizens we promise there's another rate change coming.'..(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Bruce *** There are things happening to prepare us for our ability to start – there may be one additional thing from the President that we’re looking for but I am not sure what it is...Some things have to play out – regarding President Trump – I know there is more to come from our President – I know that there are things that are planned and will manifest in the next week or so - The story is not over – let me put it that way – This story is not over yet – we are waiting – we are ready – most of us are really ready...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Parliamentary Committee: The statements of the Ministry of Finance confused the Iraqi market"   Sure it confuses the market.  They were not all ready for the devaluation. They were told in an article by the US Federal Reserve Bank that countries can and do devalue and revalue. Which apparently is about to happen in Iraq's case too. I have a feeling that the accuracy of the numbers in the 2021 are the focus and the manner in which they approach it today, could be a pivotal time frame. Today is the last day for reporting of a change if applicable with the UN. Not that is a smoking gun at all, just it is a reporting time frame. imo They have been hard at the budget for many consecutive days. The numbers after the second reading are very key.. imo.. Lets see what they do next. ~ MM

*** Adam Montana *** Iraqi Dinar - we are looking so good here. There is nothing going on that has me even the slightest bit concerned, in fact! The way things are going, we could see an RV early this year. Things to watch for are HCL...  The Iraqi Dinar is almost a sure thing, if you understand it...  I'm done for now! Be happy, be safe, and GO RRRVVVV..!!! Taken from another site that follows Adam's posts and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat on the DV Chat Logs forum. Ron

*** Bruce *** Now we are in a position – talking about intel that – I don’t know how to describe it – but it is as if we’re in a state of calm before the storm...We’re waiting – we’re in position – from the perspective of the redemption centers – they are pretty much set on “go” ...I really think that we’re in a position right now where something could happen very soon – but I do not know exactly when... I am excited about where we are...

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Iraqi Finance announces new developments in the dinar exchange rate". You guys are going to do it again [change the exchange rate] but this time do it in a positive direction?  Quote: "The Ministry of Finance promised on Friday to make an amendment to the exchange rate of the foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar"  ...this is when you say praise God. 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Frank26 *** We are on schedule.  I have a strong feeling we're gong to see the new exchange are in about 10 days.   All in my opinion.

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "DELETING 3 ZEROS OR PRINTING 100 DINARS DENOMINATION...EXPERTS DETERMINE THE BEST TO REDUCE THE REPERCUSSIONS OF CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE - URGENT"   They are debating now whether to do the project to delete the zeros. This is now clearer than ever.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.