Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Evening Guru Opinions @ 7:10 PM EDT - 4/02/2019

4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "Communications: Internet will improve soon"  Quote:  "The communications Ministry announced, that the reality of the Internet will see significant development during the coming period..."   these are the things I like seeing, they are moving in the right direction...less talk more action.

4-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   In Iraq-I spoke with a contractor friend I know...he repairs power plants and power  systems... They are very keyed up...they thought the new rate was to show on Saturday (I wonder where they got that idea...LOL..!)...they are waiting...lots of news on changing values and re-instatements...  They have started using gold coins to pull large notes off the street...they are actively trying to get larger notes off the streets....

(Now comes the drama he always brings) There are expectations that we will see things happen...(DELETED)…I really hope that is true...I am nervous to tell you this – but I believe we are past the point of no return…I still am looking for the smoking gun to go with it and see for myself that its actually there. (posted because it was there, and spoke of the use of gold coins).

4-2-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   "IT'S COMING...IT'S HAPPENING ....THIS JOURNEY INCLUDES AN END" 

4-2-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98  ...UPDATE...A Parliament spokesperson is on Iraqi TV stating that the names for the remaining cabinet positions will be presented and voted on after the April 9 albeit this is a direct contradiction from Sunday's TV announcement of the cabinet selections  being concluded this week. Time Will Tell...if it even matters?  A World Bank representative was interviewed and stated that after the cabinet completion, the Iraqi economy will experience a remarkable recovery That announcement in Monday's mosque session indicated something very noticeable taking place by Tuesday evening...so, wait we shall!

4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   the IMF pushing them is good but we need to look at where they are at and can they rv at this time, that is the question...corruption, security, investment, are those things ready?   I don't think so.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Added at Midnight::twothumbs:

4-2-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This is BIG news...more education going on. Many ...might downplay this seminar but this is exactly what we have been waiting for. This was just held on Wednesday. This is NOT something from the past...how can you not get excited. Just because they are not saying everyday or any day RV this is still HUGE news. Any article on the project to delete the zeros is huge news since we know this is what is going to get us the significant increase in the value of the dinar, this increase we have been waiting so long for...

• Upvote 2