Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important decisions of the Council of Ministers {expanded}

yota691

01/03/2019 05:01:00 AM | Number of readings:

Conscious / new salary scale has not been abolished and the state is obliged to pay staff dues and retroactively

Conscious Baghdad / b

An official source in the Council of Ministers said on Friday, not to cancel the salary scale of new employees, noting that the state is obliged to pay the dues of staff as soon as possible and retroactively.

The source said in a statement to the reporter   ( Iraqi Information Agency conscious ) that "the necessary dues on the state guaranteed even if delayed, denying the news that indicated the abolition of the salary scale of new employees.

He added that all employees' rights remain secure and in the custody of the state, which is obliged to pay the financial dues incurred until the recovery of its economy and the conduct of retroactive.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I know what you mean Brother, I have been in this thing for over 11 years. As you, there have been many times in the past that we thought this was gonna go and never did. I am more optimistic than I have ever been, but with justifiable caution also. Seems we have had more good news since the beginning of the new year than ever, which is very encouraging . However, I will only believe when I get a text from Adam and have cashed the stash. :praying:

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I know what you mean Brother, I have been in this thing for over 11 years. As you, there have been many times in the past that we thought this was gonna go and never did. I am more optimistic than I have ever been, but with justifiable caution also. Seems we have had more good news since the beginning of the new year than ever, which is very encouraging . However, I will only believe when I get a text from Adam and have cashed the stash. :praying:

Been over 16 years. You are absolutely correct, this is the most optimistic i have ever been too. I feel a lot of people are reading too much into info that sounds positive but can not be validated.  Like you, I am waiting for Adam's text. In the meantime I am monitoring his action. If he says we need to get our COGS, then we get our COGS. If he has a sense of urgency then I have a sense of urgency. 

• Upvote 2

13330.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Cabinet approved the recommendations of the Standing Committee concerned with the approval of the agricultural plan for the whole country, including the Kurdistan Region. 
The recommendations, according to a statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers reviewed by the "Economy News", on "the Ministry of Commerce coordination between them and the Ministry of Finance to conduct transfers and borrow from the Iraqi Trade Bank to cover the increase in the quantities expected to be marketed from wheat and milk crops as well as the Ministry of Agriculture coordination in the field of barley , And re-set up the Supreme Committee supervising the marketing of wheat crop in the Prime Minister's Office of the concerned party.
The recommendations also include "the involvement of the representative of the national security apparatus in the marketing committees in the governorates and the involvement of the National Center for Operations in the control of marketing from the provinces for the marketers. Excluding the trucks of the Ministry of Commerce and the General Company for Land Transport, which carries a document authorizing fundamentalist between the governorates, Outside the agricultural plan for wheat and barley crops, and the formation of sub-committees in the provinces headed by the governor (condition of a relationship with the land supports the farmer's exploitation of the land). 
The recommendations also included the ban on the import of wheat and barley crops to the end of the marketing season, whether they were seeds or lentils, except for the allocation of ration card items exclusively, and the notification of the border crossing authorities, in addition to the Ministry of Commerce to hand over the amounts of wheat to the farmer no later than one week Date of delivery of the award and those covered by the marketing plan "

Views 6   Date Added 03/03/2019

• Upvote 1