Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 6:30 PM EST - 2/01/2019

2-1-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   It's Friday.  Looking for an exciting weekend.  If your not chasing the contract rate, remember it gets greater later...  ...It's done!  It's finished..!:violin:

2-1-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]   Intel really came in strong today [Thursday]. It is still coming in strong...The information we had today is so positive because we see movement and see things happening. We know liquidity is coming, and we know that we are just about at the end of the ride. Some people say we are (48) hours away to the end, some say (72) hours. We do not know exactly when, but we know...some very positive things happened.   ...There are number of currencies, all the ones we know about in the first basket are gold back or asset back.  ...I am going to say I am very encouraged and I very much seeing movement in the direction we want to see it...I am under the understanding we could have some sort of lift off before midnight tonight [Thursday]...

2-1-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Question: Is Iraq going to "lop"? In the case of Iraq, one of 3 things is going to happen eventually, with “eventually” being either immediately, next week, or maybe a year from now. There is no “deadline” that they are bound to, nor will there ever be one in the current political and economic climate. Certainly there will be factors that could encourage Iraq to move faster or bide their time, but there is no entity or force on the planet that can force Iraq to make any changes to their monetary policy. Like I said at the start, Iraq will do one of three things...([post 1 of 2)... 

2-1-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    ...these things are:  1.  RV (ReValue)  2.  Lop (remove some zeros, either from the exchange rate or the denominations)  3.  Nothing.   ...my opinion of our possible outcomes in this situation is this: 79% chance we see a change in the value upwards in the near future. 20% chance they do nothing other than maintain the status quo (for now). And a slight 1% chance of a lop. Personally...I like love those odds, and I'm sticking it out. I'm also preparing for the eventual change in value...(post 2 of 2)... :twothumbs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2