Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rate Tracking

Designed4

Don't let them fool you, yesterday was a test of there system to make sure that it would accept the #'s and be prepared for several more tests. with quite possibly larger swings from current pricing. as the time gets closer to the event. they need to make sure it wiil "RECOGINIZE" the currency "GOTTA REMEMBER THAT IQD HAS A LOT OF DUST ON IT SITTIN AT THE SAME RATE FOR SO LONG"

Maynard I like your thoughts on the matter

I am all for getting the dust of of that Dinar and lets put it to work for all of us... Thank for the post Maynard...

On stocks or forex it's called a bad tic ... if you look at it, it looks like someone should have typed in 1170 and only typed in the 11. that is often how a bad tic happens on the stock exchange ... someone enters a limit order and mistypes the price ... for instance a stock is trading at 35.63 ... someone enters a limit order at 34.63 ... obviously it is snapped up immediately and the tic stands although it is an aberration ... a mistake. And since it wasn't actively trading it didn't correct at the next sell.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Yeah the fat finger scenario. But how could so many different sites be having so many fat fingers? Hmmmm....

Don't let them fool you, yesterday was a test of there system to make sure that it would accept the #'s and be prepared for several more tests. with quite possibly larger swings from current pricing. as the time gets closer to the event. they need to make sure it wiil "RECOGINIZE" the currency "GOTTA REMEMBER THAT IQD HAS A LOT OF DUST ON IT SITTIN AT THE SAME RATE FOR SO LONG"

Maynard I like your thoughts on the matter

Toyvp that is exactly what is happening. I spoke to an associate at coinmill who stated that most sites would run a test for an up coming event such as an RV as was seen with China a few weeks ago. Coinmill will not run test as the RV would be new data input on annoucement so test is not nessasary for them. The fact of multipal sites doing this in close timing with each other is a sure sign that they all have same information and are preparing for something. They are anticipating this event to happen in the very near future as test are normally run in advance by no less than 5 days. Maybe we are finally going to see and RV of some type by the 5th of Aug. Lets hope that is what this is all about.

I recall back in November of last year, there was something funny going on with different sites, showed rate like the euro, they called it a glitch I guess maybe when it gets close they run some numbers, maybe maybe not, who knows. :P

...The guy checked and said it it was a compilation of several different banks rates. He ran off many bank names we are well aware of.

If the rate is originating in the banks, will we see the new rate from CBI first?

Edited by GaJanie