Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 27 July 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 27 July 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

There is a season for crying…….there is a season to be joyful…….surely there can be a season to vent in. I know your frustration grows faster than my five o’clock shadow………I dislike shaving. I dislike seeing you Family frustrated to the point of disappointment.

SMITHANDWESSON………gave us a Mahatma Gandhi quote that said “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” Family I need for you to be strong and then reach down deep within your spirit to be stronger than you have ever been in your life.

You find yourself spiraling downward like a plane with its tail on fire after being shot at. During these moments of panic the human mind has a problem with focusing……..with staying disciplined with emotions. The morning starts out with articles telling us that they didn’t sit down…….that they postponed their parliament sessions……that they moved any further meetings to seat the GOI weeks down the road. That’s about a hundred rounds of ammunition being shot at your tail. In the late morning you see an article from the Washington Post where the Pentagon lost 2.6 billion dollars in Iraqi funds during an audit. So? Big deal…….we send Iraq 2 billion dollars a day. But the gravity of this amount attracts your attention doesn’t it? Then an article in the early afternoon shows where Iraqis are protesting in the streets for lack of electricity. Did you see the large picture that was with that article? Did you see the soldiers how they were dressed and carrying those bullet proof shields? It’s a hundred plus degrees out there and yet the only part not covered on their bodies were their hands. They looked like Darth Vader soldiers from Star Wars. This is the type of intel my team and I notice behind the scenes of articles. The police force of Iraq is state of the art. Believe it or not this country is moving in the right direction…….albeit slow…….but surely.

Come with me on my Blue Couch…….would you like some green tea? “Worry not about the articles from today that were created yesterday for you to read tomorrow as well.” You are being blinded not by anything false ………but the delaying truth. If you pick up this phone you will hear voices tell you that there is great excitement……great anticipation for their country. But the less you know of this the more time the GOI has to do all of its silly and annoying practice of ancient middle east tradition. They are not a Democracy……simply learning to be one. Try to understand on this Blue Couch that a curfew will be ………is………in effect. Can you tell me when it starts friend? What if it started today and what you read now was created yesterday to entertain you tomorrow as well? A curfew does not allow even the media ………to talk. So let me ask you this on my Blue Couch……..who do you honestly think is talking to you with the daily articles? Should we believe them now? IMO…..yes. On this Blue Couch I started paying more attention to them about three weeks ago.

So the heck with articles……..from today……..or the ones that will entertain us tomorrow. Instead let me take you to one from the past. (forgive me for not having the link but I am sure you will remember this article)

This all part of the 220 or 222 plan.

Iraqi Revaluation and New Denominations"  02/11/2010 Recently there has been many discussions about the current news in Iraq in regards to the increase of its currency value and the introduction of new denominations into the Iraqi economy that is scheduled to be brought into action sometime during 2010. The Iraq Finance Minister issued a statement disclosing preparation of increasing the value of the IQD against the U.S. Dollar and will in fact issue ¼, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25 and possibly even 1/10 or 1/20 banknotes and/or coins. Also claims have been reported that favorable fiscal policies sought after in Iraq have contributed to the increase of the value of the IQD against the U.S. Dollar, pointing out that the Dollar had dropped a great deal in value just over the past year and yet in another press release it has been said that the bank is indeed with great attention keeping track of the low demand of the U.S. Dollar in the Iraq markets of currency exchange.

Interesting that it was 2/11/2010……… just when they had told us that 50% of the 000’s had been lifted. Better yet it provides an idea of how much they were going to come out at with the 1/10 or 1/20! When they come out with these fractions it must be an RI in the 3+ range. Think about it……..if one dinar is worthless right now and you subdivide it into fractional parts ……..how do you represent the value of a fraction of a fraction? Unless the reinstated rate is high enough to compensate for such subunits in their currency. This may be an old article and I apologize one more time for not having the link but this article holds truth. Truth that should calm you. There is a plan Family and as much as they frustrate you ……..it’s coming about.

DINARTOWNCRIER…………brought us the history of our investment and I wanted to make sure that you all saw it. Be a student of your future.

dinartowncrier

FRANK. WE MUST NOT FORGET THE HISTORY OF OUR INVESTMENT, FOR IT IS ABOUT TO REPEAT ITSELF. This may be old news to some of you, But to many it will be enlightening. When officially introduced at the end of the British mandate (1932), the dinar [consisting of 1,000 fils or 20 dirhams] was equal to, and was linked to, the British pound sterling, which at that time was equal to US$4.86. Iraqi dinar (ID) equaled US$4.86 between 1932 and 1949 and after devaluation in 1949, equaled US$2.80 between 1949 and 1971. Iraq officially uncoupled the dinar from the pound sterling as a gesture of independence in 1959, but the dinar remained at parity with the pound until the British unit of currency was again devalued in 1967.

One Iraqi dinar remained equal to US$2.80 until December 1971, when major realignments of world currencies began. Upon the devaluation of the United States dollar in 1973, the Iraqi dinar appreciated to US$3.39. It remained at this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980. In 1982 Iraq devalued the dinar by 5 percent, to a value equal to US$3.22, and sustained this official exchange rate without additional devaluation despite mounting debt. In early 1988, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate was still ID1 to US$3.22; however, with estimates of the nation's inflation rate ranging from 25 percent to 50 percent per year in 1985 and 1986, the dinar's real transaction value, or black market exchange rate, was far lower-- only about half the 1986 official rate.

The Iraqi dinar was worth $US3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. By August 2002 it was trading at just below 2000 to the US dollar, and by mid-April 2003 it had slipped to anywhere between 3500 and 4000 against the dollar. In July 2003 one US dollar equaled about 1,500 Iraqi dinars.

WE ALL KNOW WHERE IT STANDS TODAY. If your interested in a fascinating article on the Iraqi Dinar, follow the link below.

http://www.globalsec....ncy-reform.htm

POOPSIE8 ……..I thank you for your pm concerning Ali’s Reserve order program. I am sharing this with you Family to update you and remove any confusion on this policy. Yesterday someone at another site posted that the Toledo office was going to be open by Wednesday……tomorrow. I do not wish to deal with the origin of the rumor but I want to make it very clear that I know of no offices opening this week for Dinar Trade. I rarely call Ali because when he calls me it’s for a very good reason. Trust me when the Toledo office is ready to open …….he will let me know. Then I will let you know. As always……..place KTFM in the promo box because Ali says many are still forgetting. It was easy to tell them on the phone but now he requires you to do it manually.

DINAR TRADE CONTRACT UPDATE:

We changed the contract last month. The contract now reads:

Cancellation Policy:

* If a customer chooses not send in the 90% balance due final payment, the initial 10% will be forfeited to D. Trade Inc as a carrying cost.

Please inform all KTF Members that all Dinar on Reserve orders are secured and will not be canceled. The customer must send in the signed disclaimer to start the program, but once the disclaimer and 10% down payment are received the order will hold for the full 30 days.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Tonight we have our third conference call ……..it starts at 7:30pm EST and will last for two hours. We were to have TerryK as my guest but I asked him kindly to make it another time because we have a special guest that hopefully will show up. Also ……..I want you to post your questions on my thread and JMT and JOE will monitor them so we can select some to answer. I told him to alternate the questions…..phone/forum. I look forward to being with you tonight. As always we will start with a prayer and end in prayer with a hymn………”I Believe”.

Good evening family. jmt0820 here, with a bit of information for tonight's CC.

Here is the usual info:

Conference Information

Time: 7:30 PM EST

Dial-in Number:***********

Access Code: *********

Now for those who would prefer to use skype instead of a phone, here is the contact name you should add to your list: freeconferencecallhd.7676

After you add the contact, make the call and when prompted to enter your access code, click on the down arrow button for other call options, select display dial pad and use the dial pad to enter your access code.

I will be using skype myself tonight, to test if it's more convenient for me than using a phone. So if you notice a difference in the way I sound, it might be that.

As usual I will post the link and the number to play back the call after it is done.

Hope to see you there, Blessings to all of you.

Family the IMF and the UN who in all honesty have the power of a 90 year old man trying to run a marathon……….can only do so much to seat the GOI. Oh sure an old man can walk the marathon and that is just about what we are seeing in the pace to seat the GOI. I do not favor for these two entities to once again march into Iraq and tell them how to run their country by giving them seated officials and the rate for their currency. Stop and think when we did this back in ’05……the IMF gave them a workable rate. If they went in there today I fear the rate will not be in the 3+ range. You see it is Iraq that wants to come out like their Arab neighbors …….it is the IMF that wants to follow a cautionary path. Yes the IMF knows the plan……..but they are not the authors of it. They are labeling their so called intern government that they established three weeks ago…….a CARETAKER GOVERNMENT. This was a good thing because it allowed the progress to seat the GOI to continue. This process IMO…..will help remove the concentration of useless powers and dictatorships. This …….IMO…….is as far as we should stick our hands in their government. They have to do this on their own…….they have to learn on their own and they have to solve their own problems on their own. We gave them the high technology for their police force and we are giving them the same high technology to seat their GOI. Sadly……whether it be a well kept secret curfew that is not allowing the media to give you validated info or these guys just get a kick out of lying to each other 24/7. Through it all…….WATCH WHAT THEY DO……NOT WHAT THEY SAY!!! As an example read the following how one politician says the other politician is lying. LOL……..the pot calling the kettle black………LOL. Oh these silly rabbits. Lucky they do not have an UNDERTAKER to deal with their dead government.

A Statement on Mr. Salam Al Zoba'i

Baghdad, 27th July, 2010

The official spokesperson to Al Iraqiah, Maysoun Al Damaluji, stated the following

The members of Al Iraqiah are surprised at Mr. Salam Al Zoba'i's recent comments made on behalf of Al Iraqiah in a visit to some officials and leaders of entities and parties. Therefore, we would like to clarify that Mr. Al Zoba'i is not and was never a candidate or a member of Al Iraqiah bloc, and that his statements and meetings do not represent us in any form whatsoever.

On this note, we would like the leaders of all blocs to be attentive to this matter, and wish Mr. Al Zo'ebi all the best in his endeavours.

Al Iraqiah Bloc

The Official Spokesperson to Al Iraqiah Bloc

Maysoon Al-Damluji 009647901457831

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

القائمة العراقية

www.aliraqiah.com

www.baghdad-news.com موقع جريدة بغداد

www.wifaq.com www.ayadallawi.com موقع أياد علاوي

For the Arabic language website please visit: www.wifaq.com www.ayadallawi.com

To visit the site of Baghdad newspaper: www.baghdad-news.com

Yes there is a season to vent but there is a far greater reason to be grateful for so many other things. Why suck on a lemon every second of your life? IMO…….this is the season for readiness …….a time to understand what the word “NOW” means. Most of you have known me to always say…..Keep The Faith. You also have noticed my signature……….Hebrews 11:1. Please take note that this verse starts with the word…….”NOW”. Nothing that follows after that word can have any reality to it unless you do “NOW” first. IMO……once you have gone to your Father in humble prayer it ………”NOW” ……..triggers the rest of that verse………the understanding of “FAITH”. Do not try to acquire Faith into your spirit until you go to our Father first with a sincere heart. It is the season for ………………..“NOW”. See you on the conference call tonight. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1