Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Back To The Drawing Board...CBI Out Of IMF Compliance.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Will CBI have to get back within the 2% spread compliance for another 90 days?

Also, reports CBI has re-started currency auctions...possibly to benefit Iran. again or an honest mistake.

Will CBI be placed back on the non compliance list, again & delay economic reform?

Is this another pre planned attempt by GOI to kick the RV can further down the road?

Your reaction. Your view.

8-20-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Well unoffically the CBI seems to have fallen out of compliance now with the spread at 1215 to $1.  What that means more than likely is they will have to get back in compliance and hold it for another 90 days. So unfortunately it doesn't look like the Central Bank of Iraq will be moving to Article VIII anytime soon.  I'm not officially writing off the Central Bank of Iraq yet going to give it a day or two to make sure they are in or out of compliance. Because these numbers are not official if tomorrow's numbers are lower they could be back in compliance.  On another note it looks like the government is moving forward with the largest bloc being formed and announced.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Also, reports CBI has re-started currency auctions......

When did they stop?? Rumor also says the moon has stopped circling the earth, and TNT Tony is now guest speaker on the PTL network. Inquiring minds, Luigi !! We wanna know. :lol:

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, dwells92250 said:

I sure would like to know what currency board they are looking at.  I follow FOREX daily and in the last 120 days the highest rate I have seen is approx. 1198.   

The IMF is referring to the buy-sell 2% spread rate. The spread must be within the 2% compliance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2