Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack Post: 7/26/10 (Reality)

mythunter

Sorry mythunter.....I know in the last couple of years we have been eager for each rumor to be the right one.....I am also disappointed but I hope we are going in the right direction.....They are many more countries that have a big part in this(China,etc.) and that should have an impact.....I know everyone expects Obama to fix it but if it was an easy fix GW Bush would have fixed it in his last year of total failure.......He or his brain Cheney are the ones that gave us Maliki, so maybe he should get in his Suburban and drive over there if he can remember to stop and catch a plane when the road runs into water and get these guys straightened out.......All he would have to do upon his arrival is make sure someone places a x or check mark on the forehead of whom he shall talk to and hopefully we will be good to go!!!! ( be sure to watch for those flying shoes)And be sure he doesn't get Iraq, Iran, and Afganistan confused.....God forbid he would end up in North Korea by mistake................On further review maybe he better send another Bush maybe his dad or Jeb, just don't send Neil......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

"

Maliki is sore loser and would rather see Iraq fail completely than step down. Obama is too big of a panty waist sissy to do anything about it and they know it."

I could not agree more with any other statement. This is by far the most true in my opinion. "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry mythunter.....I know in the last couple of years we have been eager for each rumor to be the right one.....I am also disappointed but I hope we are going in the right direction.....They are many more countries that have a big part in this(China,etc.) and that should have an impact.....I know everyone expects Obama to fix it but if it was an easy fix GW Bush would have fixed it in his last year of total failure.......He or his brain Cheney are the ones that gave us Maliki, so maybe he should get in his Suburban and drive over there if he can remember to stop and catch a plane when the road runs into water and get these guys straightened out.......All he would have to do upon his arrival is make sure someone places a x or check mark on the forehead of whom he shall talk to and hopefully we will be good to go!!!! ( be sure to watch for those flying shoes)And be sure he doesn't get Iraq, Iran, and Afganistan confused.....God forbid he would end up in North Korea by mistake................On further review maybe he better send another Bush maybe his dad or Jeb, just don't send Neil......

Well, said! IMHO...I think we should all hold on and see what the next 72hrs brings...I certainly don't claim to be a GURU in this field, I feel like something is about to shift in our favor and I TRUST GOD enough to do the impossible! Everybody just breath...breakthrough is on the way. GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

Nope! Iraqis are terminating "M" as PM tomorrow and will have a caretaker government unit next sunday when teh parliment will sit and vot in a new President and then we are on our way !! I Hope!! God willing and the something else decides to interfer with the process! LOLs Go Dinars :mellow::blink::D:lol:

• Upvote 1

Papajack Post: 7/26/10 (Reality)

Well after another week of hype that we are going to have an RV we find ourselves in the same position as we have many times before LEFT HOLDING THE BAG.

We heard that the UN was going to step in and form the government if Iraq didn’t, well how much more evidence do you need that Iraq is incapable of forming a government.

Maliki is sore loser and would rather see Iraq fail completely than step down. Obama is too big of a panty waist sissy to do anything about it and they know it.

Will the UN and IMF take over or will Iraq fall into civil war and Maliki becomes the next Saddam?

Will Iraq continue to mess around until the moon god worshippers have their long holiday and stop all progress again? Yes Allah is the old Syrian Moon God from Babylonian fertility worship.

I thought the economy of the entire world was waiting for this to stimulate the world economy, are they going to let one pinhead sore loser stop it all?

I guess we will find out soon, but I have to say my hopes of this having a positive outcome any time soon is beginning to wane with each passing day. My guess is we will getting revised dates of this happening in another two weeks and then another two weeks until people finally realize what we all have been living the last two years is an endless cycle of hype and BS.

Finally, the US and others have spent tremendous effort and resources to help Iraq realize it’s potential as a nation, they have been positioned time after time to take the final step and seal the deal and everytime they screw it up or should I say lately one man screws it up (M). It’s becoming obvious that you can’t make slaves free people and you can’t make free people slaves. Iran is pulling Maliki’s strings and does not Iraq to succeed.

Of course all of the above is just my humble opinion.

I'm hoping that it's this week...but I can't disagree with your humble opinion!

Scratched record

Though Paperjack may very well be stating a fact about this endless trail of crumbs we seem to follow.

Years of seemly repititious imitations of the months and years gone by. .......

Yet, circumstance are changing even though desired outcome are not, we must wait this thing out for a resolusion.

We will eventually get our answer.

But then again, maybe not. <_< lol

• Upvote 1

I could not agree more. You nailed it. Let's home things do get better from here.

Our fearless leader is golfing or on a vacation and spending every waking moment destroying America...no time to deal with Iraq.

I didn't know we had a fearless leader. Geesh, I didn't know we had a leader either. If you refer to Osama Obama, man, he couldn't lead a third grade class out of a building during a fire drill. Osama Obama is a first class joke and every country is laughing! Including Iraq!

There has been a plan in place since 2007 and was scheduled to take place in 2010. The delay has probably allowed the exchange rate to be set even higher than it would have if the RV had already happened. So when the RV does actually happen and all the patience pays off in a higher exchange rate, I can live with that. ALL THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT......