Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump repaid his lawyer for Stormy Daniels hush money, says Giuliani

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump traded in a Georgia Peach for the New York Mouth....hahahaha.....He only hires the smartest people.  :lol:  :facepalm:  Watch out Rudy....your Deep State card is showing.  B)

GO RV, then BV

You know it's pretty bad when you can't retain lawyers after they've seen what's coming...

B/A

• Downvote 1

Trump shifts story over Michael Cohen payment to Stormy Daniels

Trump acknowledges that Cohen paid $130,000 to adult star, contradicting earlier claim that he knew nothing about it

Guardian staff and agencies

Thu 3 May 2018 14.31 BST

5663.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=baf7f51de15531db0d3cf61264505f4b
Rudy Giuliani’s remarks contradicts Trump’s statement that he had no knowledge of the payment to Daniels
Photograph: Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/03/trump-stormy-daniels-michael-cohen-campaign-money

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Trump shifts story over Michael Cohen payment to Stormy Daniels

Trump acknowledges that Cohen paid $130,000 to adult star, contradicting earlier claim that he knew nothing about it

Guardian staff and agencies

Thu 3 May 2018 14.31 BST

5663.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=baf7f51de15531db0d3cf61264505f4b
Rudy Giuliani’s remarks contradicts Trump’s statement that he had no knowledge of the payment to Daniels
Photograph: Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA

Image result for backpedaling gif

GO RV, then BV  B)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I'm unable to give out pluses....It seems to me my usual load ( for what I can remember) I used to give out in a 24 hr time gets shortened ...After a few pluses given out I'm told I finished my load.....I don't know about that...

I'm starting to wonder if pluses are somehow related to negs and therefore the plus supply is cut short if you receive too many negs.  I seem to have the same problem as you, Umbertino.  Anyway, while supplies last....here's a plus from me.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Say it isn't so... Wait a minute, Trump said he didn't now anything about the $130,000... Imagine that?

B/A

Another un-biased post from a self pro-claimed neutral voter that only comments negatively on conservatives. Why u so afraid of admitting what/who u are....u'd gain a hellava a lot more respect. Hiding in the closet is chicken **** - imo. Own who u are

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm starting to wonder if pluses are somehow related to negs and therefore the plus supply is cut short if you receive too many negs.  I seem to have the same problem as you, Umbertino.  Anyway, while supplies last....here's a plus from me.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Thanks buddy....I was wondering about that and even asked about it in the tech support section yesterday ( how many pluses I can give out in a day) but have still to receive a reply...

This morning I found out I received  in a few hours the record number of 56 negs / rubies  so I thought that was NOT strange ( everybody can of course neg me until the end of time, sure..) but made me wonder on the number of votes ( pluses / negs) one has available in a few hrs time....I noticed that many ( not all of them, mind you...but a great deal ) of those negs ( maybe 20 or more) were specifically focused on a thread ( african-americans) so...

I don't know if it was just one member ( but that sounds improbable or impossible to me) or a group of members plotting real fast and deciding to give me a lesson ( again, absolutely  legitimate thing  to do)...

But I' d like to understand how it works because as I said that contradicts the feeling I get to have less and less pluses to give out on a single day basis..Esp in the last 2-3 days....

I asked before and I'm asking again please to those in charge ( Mods, the Boss...) if I could increase the number of pluses available for me to give out  if I decide to give up / renounce forever to my daily share of negs to give out since I never use them anyway and have zero intention to also in the future...

To whomever concerned....Thanks for the kind reply

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 5/3/2018 at 10:30 AM, caz1104 said:

Another un-biased post from a self pro-claimed neutral voter that only comments negatively on conservatives. Why u so afraid of admitting what/who u are....u'd gain a hellava a lot more respect. Hiding in the closet is chicken **** - imo. Own who u are

Sorry Caz if there were a democrat sitting in the White House lying their but off everyday of the week, I would be calling them out too... Believe me if Clinton was sitting there doing this, my posts would be the same based of her actions... Honestly I don't know how anyone can prop up this guy. He lies at every opportunity, even about things that really don't matter. I know all politicians lie, but The Donald really takes the cake. Like his latest tweet on the hostages in Iran. Did he need to lie and say the last administration had asked to get them released, when two of the three people were captured in 2017? I mean if he gets them out that is awesome, so why lie about it? Or his he just that uninformed?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

On 5/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, bostonangler said:

Sorry Caz if there were a democrat sitting in the White House lying their but off everyday of the week, I would be calling them out too... Believe me if Clinton was sitting there doing this, my posts would be the same based of her actions... Honestly I don't know how anyone can prop up this guy. He lies at every opportunity, even about things that really don't matter. I know all politicians lie, but The Donald really takes the cake. Like his latest tweet on the hostages in Iran. Did he need to lie and say the last administration had asked to get them released, when two of the three people were captured in 2017? I mean if he gets them out that is awesome, so why lie about it? Or his he just that uninformed?

B/A

Can only say "agreed", B/A...Since I can't give out pluses right now.....

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry Caz if there were a democrat sitting in the White House lying their ass off everyday of the week, I would be calling them out too... Believe me if Clinton was sitting there doing this, my posts would be the same based of her actions... Honestly I don't know how anyone can prop up this guy. He lies at every opportunity, even about things that really don't matter. I know all politicians lie, but The Donald really takes the cake. Like his latest tweet on the hostages in Iran. Did he need to lie and say the last administration had asked to get them released, when two of the three people were captured in 2017? I mean if he gets them out that is awesome, so why lie about it? Or his he just that uninformed?

B/A

Sorry BA,

I don't remember your outrage here or negative posts when HRC hung our brave soldiers out to dry...or when she illegally removed over 30k emails...oh wait or did those post mysteriously disappear like HRC's? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Sorry BA,

I don't remember your outrage here or negative posts when HRC hung our brave soldiers out to dry...or when she illegally removed over 30k emails...oh wait or did those post mysteriously disappear like HRC's? 

Believe me, I mean no offense by this post, Caz....you know I consider you a friend.  That said, I've been kicking around in these political threads for some years now.....and I don't recall your outrage in regards to HRC in these political threads either.  If you posted it in the Tank, I missed it and apologize.  Just an observation, my friend.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wondering how this ( these) negger(s) has / have so many negs to give.....

I'm waiting, Mr. Negger....Be fast now....It's a lot of fun...Let's play

Probably you're a VIN ....very important (sigh...) negger.....Maybe allowed to a disproportionate number of negs for special merits...I have to wonder, right?

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Believe me, I mean no offense by this post, Caz....you know I consider you a friend.  That said, I've been kicking around in these political threads for some years now.....and I don't recall your outrage in regards to HRC in these political threads either.  If you posted it in the Tank, I missed it and apologize.  Just an observation, my friend.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs,

U are correct! But the difference is I never put myself out there to be against all corrupt politicians (left/right) but only respond/post to ONE side.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Wondering how this ( these) negger(s) has / have so many negs to give.....

I'm waiting, Mr. Negger....Be fast now....It's a lot of fun...Let's play

Probably you're a VIN ....very important (sigh...) negger.....Maybe allowed to a disproportionate number of negs for special merits...I have to wonder, right?

I don't believe it's just ONE person that u offend with ur "I hate America" posts. On TV there's a channel (LIFETIME) that is similar....it only shows movies that are negative towards MEN

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I don't believe it's just ONE person that u offend with ur "I hate America" posts. On TV there's a channel (LIFETIME) that is similar....it only shows movies that are negative towards MEN

Make no mistake, mob retribution does indeed exist 'round these parts.....been a target of it myself from time to time.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Make no mistake, mob retribution does indeed exist 'round these parts.....been a target of it myself from time to time.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

LOL ...part of the territory for speaking ones thought/beliefs....I have no issues.....just be true to who you are. I respect folks like yourself who do this