Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash-in ideas?

TheN8

Alrighty, myself and a handful of people here in Springfield MO got word about the dinar and spent a good deal of time researching what Iraq is up to and the investment overall....however, we did not look into any places we can take our 25k notes into to cash them in. Are all major banks honoring dinar when the RV hits or should we look into online options? is there a list or something of places to go?

any help to put our mind at ease would be super sweet!

You should contact the dealer your buying from im sure they have buy back policies in case the banks dont. Also youll probably need your id and proof of purchase and if its over 10k usd i believe youll have to fill out some kind of tax form. Im new to all of this but this is some of the info ive gathered. I buy my dinar from dinartrade and they informed me they would set up satelite offices throughout the states, although i just found a 35 bank in atlanta that can get dinar, but ill have to ask if they have a buyback or exchanged policy. If i am wrong in any of the info above someone please correct me.

Alrighty, myself and a handful of people here in Springfield MO got word about the dinar and spent a good deal of time researching what Iraq is up to and the investment overall....however, we did not look into any places we can take our 25k notes into to cash them in. Are all major banks honoring dinar when the RV hits or should we look into online options? is there a list or something of places to go?

First off welcome to the site. As to were we can cash in come the "DAY" it has been tossed around that most major banks will smile, give you a toaster, and deposit your dinar ... but at a premium. Do your checks of different banks, make the deals so you retain the maximum amount from your Investment.

There are numerous people smarter then me that can help. As well read, read, read, the forum posts.... a wealth of Information

enjoy your time here..

pp

• Upvote 1

several of us here in the Kansas City area are planning to go to the Fort Smith office when it is opened... should you care to join us get in touch with me at hotmail.... freight_shakn

If you purchased your Dinar from Ali @ Dinar Trade, then yes you can go to Ft. Smith to cash in.

Ali also has a few options for you.

If interested in Dinar Trade options for investment, you will need to shoot him an email and he will email YOU with details after the RI/RV takes place.

You also have the option of joining Dinar Vets as a VIP, and see what ADAM Montana & Co. have in store; after all, he started the very site you are posting on now, so up to you.

Not trying to lead you; speak to your group, and depending on where you purchased, make the educated call.

The above are only recomendations.

hanks and God Bless!!!!

ret

Missouri guy here to. (KC AREA) I have talked with several banks in the KC area such as US Bank and Wells Fargo. Both said they cannot "right now". The ladies I talked with said it is in this book but let me check the computer. "Oh its not on the computer so we cant take them right now" (duh) Anyway I have came up with the conclusion that Ali at Dinar Trade is going to be the best route. (my opinion) The nearest one is in TN for us in MO. An 8 hour drive or less if you fly!

Just my thoughts!

New User Not a new Invester!

I have been buying my dinars from 5/3 bank in Mentor, Ohio. About a week ago , I spoke with the bank manager and he informed me that 5/3 would not be charging any fees if you have an account with 5/3. I then received a call from the manager and he told me that I should bring the dinars to him when we are ready to cash-in and not the tellers because of the amount i own and didn't want it public knowledge or overheard in the bank. Any one else have this happen????

Spoke to the folks at Capital One, and Wachovia/Wells Fargo. They both want you to have an account with them, but will cash you in. Wachovia/Wells Fargo charges a one time transaction fee of 75 dollars, no matter how much you change. Takes about 2 weeks to deposit in your account. Capital One says they charge no fee to it's account holders. All this once the Dinar becomes a viable currency, as they are not trading it now......

T,