Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka external transfers back to US

SexyDinar

Sorry for the delay dionpaul1, just found that you had inquired. At the Warka bank page click on enter online banking box and the page that comes up offers a link to download the manual.

Do you know how convert RAR files? thanks

thanks forthe response, but no i dont know how to convert a rar file////////

I know there are alot of really smart people out there....way smarter then me....so why don't one of you smart ones set up a warka acct. then set up a business here where people can give you their money and you put it in a warka for them. Take a cut each way and everyone makes money! I'm sure there are alot of people like me who dont have the time or knowledge to do this on ther own......Just a thought?

I know there are alot of really smart people out there....way smarter then me....so why don't one of you smart ones set up a warka acct. then set up a business here where people can give you their money and you put it in a warka for them. Take a cut each way and everyone makes money! I'm sure there are alot of people like me who dont have the time or knowledge to do this on ther own......Just a thought?

Would you trust someone you don't know holding on to your funds and then when RV hits they disappear!!

Think about it......................

The process is very easy and you don't need to be a rocket scientist infact all of it can be done online.

go here:-

http://www.warka-bank.com/individual.php

and complete your details and then choose your account type "Individual non-resident alien"

then upload a colour copy of your passport and a utility bill no more than 3 months old in your name and address.

Then they will send you an email with your account details. BINGO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have a Warka account, but I haven't gotten squat in the mail. I do have the emails they have sent me, saying the funds are there. Am I suppose to get anything in the way of a paper document????? :blink:

Mammaw I nrver got anything paper wise from them. As long as you got your online banking set up you should be able to see what you have in your accounts. Steve

Mammaw I nrver got anything paper wise from them. As long as you got your online banking set up you should be able to see what you have in your accounts. Steve

Thanks Steve, I will look into setting up the online. I haven't had a secure enough computer, so as to feel confident enough to do it.

But need to get er done. :)

Thanks for the great intel ... sure appreciate the step by step explanations for us novices. thanks again.

Go RV !!!!!

Hey there, Sexy,

Read this:

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureHunter View Post

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

Here is what you have to do!

1. Have a Warka Account and get "ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS!"

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

So! Some of us Do Have a CLUE........and NOW....So Do You!

Hope This Helps!!!

I've been PM'd a couple of times by people that have said this is works just dandy.

Maynard

Would you trust someone you don't know holding on to your funds and then when RV hits they disappear!!

Think about it......................

The process is very easy and you don't need to be a rocket scientist infact all of it can be done online.

go here:-

http://www.warka-bank.com/individual.php

and complete your details and then choose your account type "Individual non-resident alien"

then upload a colour copy of your passport and a utility bill no more than 3 months old in your name and address.

Then they will send you an email with your account details. BINGO!!!!

Have the requirements changed? I don't believe you need a passport and I never had to send a utility bill...just a copy of my driver's license. If you are hooking up with the ISX you need the passport, for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, Sexy,

Read this:

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureHunter View Post

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

Here is what you have to do!

1. Have a Warka Account and get "ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS!"

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

So! Some of us Do Have a CLUE........and NOW....So Do You!

Hope This Helps!!!

I've been PM'd a couple of times by people that have said this is works just dandy.

Maynard

Thanks for the information!

Thanks for the information!

Hey Maynard,

Buddy this feature does not work. I got an email from Mr Issa that it is no longer available online. In order to do transfers to external accounts, you must send them an email with certain details.

Just looking out for you and the rest to not be given erroneous info.

Here's the letter:

Dear Sir,

This function is currently unavailable and to wire transfer funds out of your account please provide our customer services department c.services@warka-bank-iq.com a signed request that authorizes our bank to exchange your IQD to USD executing the wire transfer. You need to indicate your full banking details:

- Beneficiary name and address

- Bank name and address

- Swift Code (BIC)

- Account number

- Amount to be exchanged and transferred

- Colored id copy for verification

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance