Hello dinar lovers. I am liquidating another million dinar to get some cash. $850 per million in 25,000 notes. Purchased from Bank Trust Bank about 8 years ago. I can meet for the exchange (if in Northwest Florida) or ship COD. I am between Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL. I live in DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
Prefer to sale to an established Dinar Vets member with good ratings but will consider others. Check my profile. I been in this thing a long time and am a well established DV member.
No games just serious inquiries please. If you prefer to meet in person, public place only please. I have sold dinar both ways with success (mail and meeting) . Only selling 1 million at this time.
Adam has a dinar seller advertising on this site. Has anyone used the company? Any other places to purchase dinar (banks or online)... not including private parties? Prefer NorCal if someone has to list a private party.
1) Pool(s) is (are) open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends... or Lopsters, as they are not allowed in the regular forums, and therefore cannot comply with the rules).
2) One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY). (Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket). Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.
3) A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member (except Lopsters), with that member's acknowledgement and consent.
4) ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)
5) Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.
6) Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.
7) Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation. HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket. Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.
8) Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.
9) ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER. Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner. This is for the security and safety of all.
10) Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.
11) By posting your pledged ticket/numbers in the thread(s), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE..........
The following has been added to the rules as of 9/17/2016 to clarify a question about participation:
NEW RULE! Ticket/numbers entered into THIS DV POOL are for this pool exclusively. It may not be entered into other pools. Its entry into the DV POOL is time-stamped as verified by the post, and acknowledged by the entrant that it is exclusive to DV. Should it be found that the WINNING TICKET is entered into multiple pools, WE will claim that ticket as the WINNER for the DV POOL EXCLUSIVELY, irrespective of the time-stamp of other pools. Should another pool have a similar rule, or no rule to this regard, the time-stamp may be an effective qualifier if necessary to determine the participant's intent, as well as order of participation