Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G-Lin - Article: "Tigris Channel Reveal Details Of The World Bank negotiations With Iraq On The Corruption Of The Currency Auction"!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Stop Sign In Front Of The Auctions !

11-29-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  Article:  "Tigris channel reveal details of the World Bank negotiations with Iraq on the corruption of the currency auction"  

IMO the World Bank and IMF are very much involved with the preparation of this [2018] budget. 

It seems they are telling the Central Bank and the Gov. to stop the auctions. 

This contributes to the majority of the corruption in Iraq. It always has been an avenue for the whales {Maliki and Co.} among others, to control the black market through imports.

I think the corruption is a target for W.B. and IMF. 

They are pushing Abadi to open up "Made in Iraq" legislature to move to an open market which will increase exports and contribute additional income for non-oil profits.

This is mandatory for an increase in value of their currency imo.

• Upvote 3

11-30-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  There are many parts to this budget and they are trying to tie it all together which is not easy.

The Kurdistan share is difficult to agree on.

Abadi seems to be more interested in getting Barzani instead of the Maliki.

Actually they both need to be brought to justice. 

I think the month of Dec. may be interesting.

The budget may not make it parl. before Feb.

I'm not sure yet.

Remember the budget is retroactive so it really doesn't matter when they bring it out.

Of course, we would like to see it open up on the first of the year,

and it might.

• Upvote 3

11-30-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  One thing seems obvious to me and that is an involvement with W.B. and IMF like I've never seen before.

And it is also obvious that Iraq is trying to move to an open economy. 

They must stop that insane auction in order to do that and have a currency change.

That should be done for the investors.

They are just chomping at the bit to enter Iraq with a vengeance.

They want protection for their money from the corrupt. 

Iraq is moving at a pretty good pace here at the end of the year.

All we can do is watch and see what Parl. and CBI will be able to accomplish. 

I think the corruption is the biggest enemy of Iraq, but IMF and W.B. are on it.

That's encouraging. 

• Upvote 3

Here’s A Copy Of The Article ...

CNN. Broadcasting In Full Dolby Camel Surround Surround Sound On The Tigris Channel !

(by delta)

Tigris channel reveal details of the World Bank negotiations with Iraq on the000068medium_gifcorruption of the currency auction

Number of Views: 2478 | 28-11-2017 02:33 PM

As promised Tigris channel detects the negotiations that took place in the Jordanian capital, Amman, between the World Bank and the Iraqi delegation with regard to the biggest reason for the depletion of foreign currency reserves in the Central Bank, where parliamentary sources confirmed that close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the International Monetary Fund demanded the disclosure of the files of corruption in the details currency auction.

The sources pointed out that the IMF asked the Iraqi negotiating delegation in Amman start racing disclosure of money laundering and corruption taking place in the auction currency ,, indicating that the investigation began with the Muslim world to its owner Saif Deir Bank and the Bank of Huda and its owner Hamad al-Musawi and banks 'Middle East and Al-Ansari and Holding' Ghulam Ali to keeps company and Union Bank to its owner Aqeel tempted.

According to sources, the IMF considers that the auction currency is the reason why the central bank's reserves of hard currency drain after that the total reserves of Iraqi hard currency in the currency 82 billion auction in 2014 became the day to exceed the 43 billion.

He also warned the IMF during his negotiation with the Iraqi delegation from the arrival of the Iraqi dinar to the floating stage in the event of the arrival of hard currency reserves in the central bank to 36 billion, which will lead because losing the dinar even half of its value against the dollar to reach the dollar price of a 2200 Iraqi dinars, and this will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi economy and the loss of confidence by international financiers.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php.....;id=202913

I SAY STOP THE AUCTION..big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon_gif

DELTA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11-30-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   The IMF and the World Bank are warning Iraq that they need to stop the currency auctions and raise the rate

The IMF know the greatest point of corruption is occurring in the auctions.  

Based on their reserves, [Guru] Delta calculates they need to do this ASAP. 

They have about $43 billion in reserves,

but if it drops to $36 billion the IMF says they are in trouble because $7 billion is not enough of a pad, especially since their burn rate is several billion USD/month

IMO They were worried about leakage of bank secrets from the third meeting and they are seeing that now. 

IOO The bank openings in neighboring countries indicates they are done. 

Everything is all set to go but they just now need to show it to us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11-30-2017  Newshound Guru Breiting  [What are you looking at that makes you KNOW they want to revalue? 

The parliament, The Ministry of Finance, The Ministry of Planning,

The Central Bank of Iraq and they’ve been yelling at the top of their lungs.  

They even told the IMF what they wanted to do within a certain timeframe and the IMF said fine…

as long as you pay the bills you guys are going to be fine…

none of this is opinion

As far as the investment in the Iraqi Dinar on a timeframe I’m speculating 100% for sure.  

But that’s a timeframe.  

As far as it gaining value to what I think?  No, it’s not speculation.

• Upvote 3

11-30-2017  Newshound Guru Breiting  ...They told everybody what they want to do.  

So the next question for you is, “alright how do you believe them?”  

It’s because they’ve hit every benchmark that they need to hit.  

The markets haven’t cooperated with them very much but they’ve done everything they need to do.  

It’s remarkable what they’ve done.  

That’s what gives me so much confidence…

So I understand what they want to do.  I understand the policy that gets them there.  

And I understand the principles and why they want to do it and the timeframe in which they want to do it and what they CAN do…

• Upvote 4

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....30/259770/

Parliamentary confirmation of the government's determination to open files of corruption auction currency

10:25 - 30/11/2017
The deputy of the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Loezi, on Thursday, the government's intention to open files of administrative corruption in the auction of selling foreign currency of the cash reserves and the investigation of the family of all private banks and the extent of politicians involvement in the possession and transfer of funds and smuggling out of the country.

"The government will start in the files of fighting corruption from the auction of foreign currency and the pursuit of money smuggled from foreign currency and the extent of manipulation of traders and the use of names and banks to fake the smuggling of the dollar," he said.

He added that "the investigation of files of corruption will include tracking the money and return to the treasury of the state as well as a family of banks opened for the purpose of sale and smuggling of the dollar only and return mostly to politicians."

"The government will use foreign experts in the campaign against corruption, as it did in the fight against the call to give international formula and support tensure that no politician objects to the charges against him under the pretext of political pressure or squabbling," he said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

"The government will start in the files of fighting corruption from the auction of foreign currency and the pursuit of money smuggled from foreign currency and the extent of manipulation of traders and the use of names and banks to fake the smuggling of the dollar," he said.

He added that "the investigation of files of corruption will include tracking the money and return to the treasury of the state as well as a family of banks opened for the purpose of sale and smuggling of the dollar only and return mostly to politicians."

DT Thanks, DV,  The news gets better & better but action & results are 100% required.   PM Abadi and other world leaders need to ensure that all funds smuggled and stolen from the Iraqi citizens & state must be returned.    The corrupt politicians seeking refuge in another country must be brought to justice immediately.   "Make Iraq Great Again"......Compliments of the Good Ole USA & Coalitions Forces!!!!!!

GO JUSTICE

GO RV / RI

GO FORMER GLORY

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Some Highlights from Wednesday KTFA Call 11-29-17

Frank:  The IMF and the World Bank are warning Iraq that they need to stop the currency auctions and raise the rate. 

Frank:  Based on their reserves, Delta calculates they need to do this ASAP.

Frank: They have about $43 billion in reserves, but if it drops to $36 billion the IMF says they are in trouble because $7 billion is not enough of a pad, especially since their burn rate is several billion USD/month.

Frank:  The IMF know the greatest point of corruption is occurring in the auctions.

Frank : IMO They were worried about leakage of bank secrets from the third meeting and they are seeing that now.  Everything is all set to go but they just now need to show it to us. 

• Upvote 5

Continued ...

Frank and Delta: IOO The bank openings in neighboring countries indicates they are done. 

Delta : I have no idea what they are still waiting for because even Allak has shown the IMF they have completed everything. 

Delta : They are running out of reserves and Abadi is not going to let this fall apart, no way no how. 

Delta:  Abadi is an economist so he knows what is going on ….he was at one time the Minister of Finance. 

Walkingstick: I told  Frank over a month ago that part of the delay is that they have been arguing over the rate that they are wanting to come out.  IMO They are planning or wanting to come out above $1.

Frank: When Walkingstick told me what they were thinking about I was shocked

Frank:  Walkingstick told me how bad it has been negotiating with the Iraqi officials (it is just their style). 

Frank: Now, everybody needs to thank Walkingstick for this next part...All accounting has been figured at $2.00 to 1 dinar and next week they are to do the accounting at 3:1 (as in $3.00 to 1 dinar). 

Frank: The only reason I could give out this rate information is because this is now public information in Iraq. 

• Upvote 5

Thanks DT...There might be an angle between the auctions, following the money trail...and why Maliki has been allowed to resonate on a normal agenda...Arguably, the world's finest are/where behind the investigation into the embezzlement of the Iraqi reserve...Now that the facts are coming out...something has clicked????This investigation has had to have had a percentage of leads that resulted in the 'confiscation' of embezzled funds...and or leads that had 'potential returns' of funds...and the best part is the investigation compiled evidence to indict the corrupt that were responsible....Now that the money can be returned to the reserve... the people that suffered the most will be enjoying a new life to look forward too...all awhile, watching these caught rats brought to justice and (in Maliki's case) hung by the neck...jmho 

• Upvote 5

11-30-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...2018 is going to be a good year so stick around…

If this goes “sideways”,

I have no problem telling you this is going sideways.  

I don’t have an ego to where I don’t want to be wrong.  

It has nothing to do with that.  

If it doesn’t come up I’m going to take my dinar and convert it into something else.  

If I need to get out I’ll get out and I’ll tell everyone

I’m getting out of it when I do…I’m all about reality.  

So have confidence, what’s coming down the road is phenomenal

• Upvote 6

(by don961)

Trump pursues Maliki's crimes against Iraqis namely squandering USD 35bln

November 30 2017 06:28 PM
Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

US President Donald Trump is following the financial crimes of former prime minister Nouri al Maliki as well as his cooperation with Iran, well-informed sources at the US administration told The Baghdad Post on Thursday.

The sources added that Trump is studying Maliki's crimes against Iraqi people including ignoring Iran's violations in which Tehran looted 17 billion dollars of Iraq's oil revenues (14 percent of the annual revenues). This money enabled Mullah's regime to avoid international sanctions imposed against Tehran.

Trump is also following up Maliki's financial support to Hezbollah with 18 billion dollars, the sources underlined.

The sources also said that eyewitnesses including former Iraqi finance minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubeidi raised to Trump a number of document that criminalize Maliki and his regime.

link

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

11-30-2017   Intel Guru Delta   I have no idea what they are still waiting for because even Allak has shown the IMF they have completed everything. 

They are running out of reserves and Abadi is not going to let this fall apart,

no way no how.  

Abadi is an economist so he knows what is going on...

he was at one time the Minister of Finance.

• Upvote 5

12-1-2017   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   I told  Frank [Guru Frank26] over a month ago that part of the delay is that 

they have been arguing over the rate that they are wanting to come out. 

IMO They are planning or wanting to come out above $1.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

12-1-2017   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   I told  Frank [Guru Frank26] over a month ago that part of the delay is that 

they have been arguing over the rate that they are wanting to come out. 

IMO They are planning or wanting to come out above $1.

well here is a idea, lets do the 1.00 thing and then let the market decide,

no need to fight over it

just do it

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Al-Jaafari: Iraq needs a (Marshall Plan) to rebuild its soil

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:40 PM

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Thursday that Iraq needs an economic process similar to the Marshall Plan to return the cities destroyed by a terrorist organization, especially the city of Mosul.

This came in a speech delivered by Jaafari at the third session of the "Mediterranean Dialogue Conference", which opened in Rome this evening and will continue until the second of December.

"We need reconstruction, Mosul is no longer as it was before the war is booming. That is why I ask the international community, in addition to its assistance in the past, to crystallize an economic process like the Marshall Plan in 1948," Jaafari said. Including the reconstruction of Western Europe. "

"We were all very happy to defeat the Dahesh organization, which was achieved thanks to the political unity on which the Iraqi forces moved, and this is an important experience," he said.

The Mediterranean Dialogue Conference is attended by Lebanese President Michel Aoun and a number of ministers and deputy foreign ministers of Arab, Middle Eastern and European countries, most notably Turkish Deputy Foreign Minister Ahmed Yildiz, Foreign Ministers of Qatar Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman, Iran Muhammad Jawad Zarif, , Russia Sergey Lavrov, and Deputy Prime Minister of the Libyan National Reconciliation Government, Ahmed Maitiq.

The conference will discuss issues related to developments in the Mediterranean region, including: common security, combating terrorism, the future of the Middle East, migration, energy and growth, the role of women and young people for economic recovery, and migration.

LINK

CNN. Broadcasting From The Parade Marshall’s Float While Administering The Marshall Plan !

Al-Jaafari: Iraq needs a (Marshall Plan) to rebuild its soil

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:40 PM

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Thursday that Iraq needs an economic process similar to the Marshall Plan to return the cities destroyed by a terrorist organization, especially the city of Mosul.

This came in a speech delivered by Jaafari at the third session of the "Mediterranean Dialogue Conference", which opened in Rome this evening and will continue until the second of December.

"We need reconstruction, Mosul is no longer as it was before the war is booming. That is why I ask the international community, in addition to its assistance in the past, to crystallize an economic process like the Marshall Plan in 1948," Jaafari said. Including the reconstruction of Western Europe. "

"We were all very happy to defeat the Dahesh organization, which was achieved thanks to the political unity on which the Iraqi forces moved, and this is an important experience," he said.

The Mediterranean Dialogue Conference is attended by Lebanese President Michel Aoun and a number of ministers and deputy foreign ministers of Arab, Middle Eastern and European countries, most notably Turkish Deputy Foreign Minister Ahmed Yildiz, Foreign Ministers of Qatar Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman, Iran Muhammad Jawad Zarif, , Russia Sergey Lavrov, and Deputy Prime Minister of the Libyan National Reconciliation Government, Ahmed Maitiq.

The conference will discuss issues related to developments in the Mediterranean region, including: common security, combating terrorism, the future of the Middle East, migration, energy and growth, the role of women and young people for economic recovery, and migration.

LINK

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

(by don961)

Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

US President Donald Trump is following the financial crimes of former prime minister Nouri al Maliki as well as his cooperation with Iran, well-informed sources at the US administration told The Baghdad Post on Thursday.

The sources added that Trump is studying Maliki's crimes against Iraqi people including ignoring Iran's violations in which Tehran looted 17 billion dollars of Iraq's oil revenues (14 percent of the annual revenues). This money enabled Mullah's regime to avoid international sanctions imposed against Tehran.

Trump is also following up Maliki's financial support system" rel="">support to Hezbollah with 18 billion dollars, the sources underlined.

The sources also said that eyewitnesses including former Iraqi finance minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubeidi raised to Trump a number of document that criminalize Maliki and his regime.

link

Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

Trump is also following up Maliki's financial support system" rel="">support to Hezbollah with 18 billion dollars, the sources underlined.

KTFA:

Doodlebug:  I personally find this very interesting... Abadi is up for re-election next year and it seems to me that going after Maliki might cause some "upset" and/or division in the DAWA Party... So let's get Mikey to try it.. I mean, let's get President Trump to do it that way Abadi's hands are clean. Brilliant, in my opinion only.

Don961:  Trump pursues Maliki's crimes against Iraqis namely squandering USD 35bln

Truthseeker: Abadi has failed to go after Maliki all these years, possibly because Maliki tried to have Abadi assassinated back in 2014; meaning out of fear of him as he is a dangerous man and should have been "put away" a long time ago IMO.  He would have been in most "civilized" countries for all the crimes he has committed in addition to stealing humongous amounts of money from Iraq.

I'm glad to see Trump get into the act to find out what happened to all that U.S. money and hold the thieves accountable, and feel he as representing the U.S. has the right to do so since it was U.S. money.

That would not only leave Abadi's "hands clean," but would protect him from Maliki's wrath I hope.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I don't know if I like the idea of a "Marshall plan" since Germany switched their currency with the Dutch Mark and there was no RV back then.

What’s The German Currency Worth Now Versus Immediately After World War II ? ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

Well they used the German Mark and then when they switched over to the Dutch Mark the Dutch Mark was already worth a lot more and the German Mark became obsolete. So anyone holding the German Mark waiting for it to Revalue got toilet paper from what I read....but currency collectors will buy them for a certain amount of money currently although I am not sure how much. Now they use the Euro so the Dutch Mark is obsolete too. So I am just saying I want the Dinar to revalue. I don't want them to switch currencies which I don't think they will. Too much effort being put into this current currency of theirs to not RV IMO.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 1