Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 7/15/10 12:30am

k98nights

Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 7/15/10 12:30am

July 15, 2010 ·

med: I had some info out of the state

department today

med: I was asked to see if it had any legs

med: I discussed it in detail for over an hr

with *****

med: He is going to make some calls in the

morning

med: But he had some info that was good

med: In a way

med: He told me that the imf is now in total

control of the monetary policy in iraq…..not

cbi

med: And that there were many companies in

the u.s. Who are just waiting to get into iraq

as soon as the political is settled

med: He said that the main issue with the imf

med: And a reval

med: Is still the political drama

med: And they are waiting for that to be

resolved

med: We had some info that Hillarious had told

the goi

med: That if they did not revalue

med: The u.s. Would for them

med: I asked ***** how can this be

med: He said only one way

med: Remove them from ofac

med: He said if we remove them from ofac

med: And accept the dinar here in the u.s.

med: It would force the dinar into the market

med: And it would be market driven

med: He said he doesn’t think we would do that

med: We do not want to be the bully here

med: But as we see more economists are

calling for the iqd to be a foreign exchange

currency

med: Which simply put

med: Means an rv

med: I don’t claim to know the date

med: Only that they have implied 2010

med: And apparently by the economists

remarks in the last two articles

med: They had expected it already

med: Now the political situation

med: Is who the heck really knows

med: It appears though that

med: The list is now talking to the national

alliance

med: The next 72 hrs should give us a bit of an

idea

med: Of who is really approaching who

med: And i want to see if we see protesting

med: At a high level

med: And i seriously doubt that biden is keeping

quiet

med: Until the eom

med: When he shows up

med: Well that is all from me

med: All done

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IF THE RV IS MARKET DRIVEN DOES THAT MEAN A LOW OR HIGH RATE OF REVALUIZATION? BY LOW I MEAN ANYTHING LESS THAN .85.

I'm not an economist and this is a bigtime WAG on my part... but I would think it would equalize with the value of the other local currencies in time.

• Upvote 1

I cant believe the US and the world is going to sit back while sitting on there collective hands and let these fools disrupt the world economy much longer. IMO the US needs to step in and insatll the new Gov so as to let the RV happen. How can the world sit idly by and let these corrupt clowns hold all economicaly hostage? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Thank You for the post

Edited by caz1104

I'm not an economist and this is a bigtime WAG on my part... but I would think it would equalize with the value of the other local currencies in time.

THANKS WOODY, WELL I GUESS THAT THIS THING IS VERY MUCH LIKE A RUMBLING VOLCANO ABOUT TO ERUPT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

med: I had some info out of the state

department today

med: I was asked to see if it had any legs

med: I discussed it in detail for over an hr

with *****

med: He is going to make some calls in the

morning

med: But he had some info that was good

med: In a way

med: He told me that the imf is now in total

control of the monetary policy in iraq.....not

cbi

med: And that there were many companies in

the u.s. Who are just waiting to get into iraq

as soon as the political is settled

med: He said that the main issue with the imf

med: And a reval

med: Is still the political drama

med: And they are waiting for that to be

resolved

med: We had some info that Hillarious had told

the goi

med: That if they did not revalue

med: The u.s. Would for them

med: I asked ***** how can this be

med: He said only one way

med: Remove them from ofac

med: He said if we remove them from ofac

med: And accept the dinar here in the u.s.

med: It would force the dinar into the market

med: And it would be market driven

med: He said he doesn't think we would do that

med: We do not want to be the bully here

med: But as we see more economists are

calling for the iqd to be a foreign exchange

currency

med: Which simply put

med: Means an rv

med: I don't claim to know the date

med: Only that they have implied 2010

med: And apparently by the economists

remarks in the last two articles

med: They had expected it already

med: Now the political situation

med: Is who the heck really knows

med: It appears though that

med: The list is now talking to the national

alliance

med: The next 72 hrs should give us a bit of an

idea

med: Of who is really approaching who

med: And i want to see if we see protesting

med: At a high level

med: And i seriously doubt that biden is keeping

quiet

med: Until the eom

med: When he shows up

med: Well that is all from me

med: All done

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/sfmedic-f24/med-chat-7-15-10-1230am-pst-t7164.htm#ixzz0tlUyEDJJ

I cant believe the US and the world is going to sit back while sitting on there collective hands and let these fools disrupt the world economy much longer. IMO the US needs to step in and insatll the new Gov so as to let the RV happen. How can the world sit idly by and let these corrupt clowns hold all economicaly hostage? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Thank You for the post

Keep in mind, this is the same world that pinned the hopes on Iraq in the first place.

Let us all not forget that this is Medic speaking.........his connections are made up!

I was a big time follower of his site last year, before I realized he is a habitual story teller. I then discovered this was the site to follow! I remember last year when Medic guaranteed that we would have the best Christmas ever, last year.

I think Medic really does try........but just has no really info.

I am convinced that the rv will however happen this year.

• Upvote 1

I really don't think we hold Iraq responsible for that, the worlds greed collectively did that itself, not Iraq. You have to think, if the chain of events had not happened in Iraq the way they did, we probably would even be waiting for a RV or anything on the dinar

Let us all not forget that this is Medic speaking.........his connections are made up!

I was a big time follower of his site last year, before I realized he is a habitual story teller. I then discovered this was the site to follow! I remember last year when Medic guaranteed that we would have the best Christmas ever, last year.

First of all, you stated his connections are made up? I guess that means Sonny1 is a fictitious character

He does tell stories, but of his family, and they are not dinar-related.

As for christmas, if you had been reading any of the information put out there, Iraq was supposed to rv last december, but again, I guess that was made up info.

Yes he does try, and yes he does have real info. The situation with Iraq changes like the wind direction. No way would they be allowed to RV until they have stability, and that means seating a complete government. Some of the posts have indicated that, and they weren't even from Medic.

My suggestion to you is to read all the information out there, instead of just reading chat logs. Then you may have a better understanding.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

First of all, you stated his connections are made up? I guess that means Sonny1 is a fictitious character

He does tell stories, but of his family, and they are not dinar-related.

As for christmas, if you had been reading any of the information put out there, Iraq was supposed to rv last december, but again, I guess that was made up info.

Yes he does try, and yes he does have real info. The situation with Iraq changes like the wind direction. No way would they be allowed to RV until they have stability, and that means seating a complete government. Some of the posts have indicated that, and they weren't even from Medic.

My suggestion to you is to read all the information out there, instead of just reading chat logs. Then you may have a better understanding.

Please don't put words in my mouth.......I believe in Sonny1, I just have no faith in what Medic says anymore.

And your suggestion as far as reading all info.....I am not nieve, so of course I read all the info I can & take into consideration that is is in fact Iraq we are dealing with, therefore nothing is set in stone on anything!

None the less.....I was not bashing or anything, it was fact what I had posted. I am just trying to keep it all real.

We all have our opinions on everything & most everyone........we just need to stay focused on the main issues.

I agree that nothing will happen with their currency until the government is formed.

I also have VERY high hopes that it will all come together & Sonny1 will be right about his by July 26th rv date!

Peace

• Upvote 2

Please don't put words in my mouth.......I believe in Sonny1, I just have no faith in what Medic says anymore.

And your suggestion as far as reading all info.....I am not nieve, so of course I read all the info I can & take into consideration that is is in fact Iraq we are dealing with, therefore nothing is set in stone on anything!

None the less.....I was not bashing or anything, it was fact what I had posted. I am just trying to keep it all real.

We all have our opinions on everything & most everyone........we just need to stay focused on the main issues.

I agree that nothing will happen with their currency until the government is formed.

I also have VERY high hopes that it will all come together & Sonny1 will be right about his by July 26th rv date!

Peace

I'm with you brother!

neverending-story-the-early-years1.jpg